What's new

Mr. Lalu Parsad Yadav speaking english

dr.umer

Reaction score
It is not a crime if someone can't speak english but Mr. Lalu Parsad tries. Atlease confidence of Mr. Lalu Parsad Yadav needs to be appreciated.

[video=google;-7013588068070616980]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7013588068070616980&ei=8x_QSIq9FIqwiAL445S7Ag&q=laloo+prasad+english[/video]

He is speaking it to make a point. I wish our PM had enough courage to talk only in Urdu (knowing his English expression is seriously bad) when he visited the US. This is another one of our desi inferiority complexes.

Ohh my gawd, this is hillarious! :rofl:
Give the guy some credit for his courage! :enjoy:

I like Lalu Yadive alot.

He is atleast straight forward and his visit to Pakistan was realy realy nice one.

Plus there was a question about Pak-India relations in our exam paper and in those days he was on Pakistan visit and i had also mentioned his presence and the his statements in reply to that question and got good marks :azn:
But i like him atleast he is not like terrorist Modi

Nahin mem saap hum unki koi buraay naahi karat hain. :enjoy:

I like the guy a lot. A highly-HIGHLY intelligent and seasoned politician. And you have to give some credit to the man, he is the first Railways Minister who has turned around Indian Railways in which GoI had to sink millions of dollars to a profit making entity posting profit of over a billion dollars! Something unheard of in recent Indian history that is a atleast 2 or 3 decades!

Indian Railways was this massive sink where the government just had to keep pumping money to keep it running. Took a good chunk of money from the Central Government to bail out the IR every year! The infrastructure was outdated, the tracks worn out, etc, etc. Lalu changed all that. Its posted a massive profit, even after taking in account the increase of the 6th Pay commision, he is modernizing the railways, putting new technologies in the wagons, new safety systems, overhaul of tracks, setting up of dedicated freight corridors, revamping stations with new technologies. Everything.

And you have to see what he said at the trust vote in Parliament when the UPA won! Absolutely hillarious!

Last edited:
I like the guy a lot. A highly-HIGHLY intelligent and seasoned politician. And you have to give some credit to the man, he is the first Railways Minister who has turned around Indian Railways in which GoI had to sink millions of dollars to a profit making entity posting profit of over a billion dollars! Something unheard of in recent Indian history that is a atleast 2 or 3 decades!

Indian Railways was this massive sink where the government just had to keep pumping money to keep it running. Took a good chunk of money from the Central Government to bail out the IR every year! The infrastructure was outdated, the tracks worn out, etc, etc. Lalu changed all that. Its posted a massive profit, even after taking in account the increase of the 6th Pay commision, he is modernizing the railways, putting new technologies in the wagons, new safety systems, overhaul of tracks, setting up of dedicated freight corridors, revamping stations with new technologies. Everything.

And you have to see what he said at the trust vote in Parliament when the UPA won! Absolutely hillarious!

:cheers::tup:

The first year he took over as railway minister, he turned it from a previous year profit of 200 crore to 11500 cr profit organization.

He is a good speaker and bold guy. And always fun to watch at.

However, he has many gunda's in his party to keep bihar running. His name is involved in several scams.

Before he left power, there was a saying like this:

Jab thak samosay may aalo hay, tab tak bihar may laloo hay.

The first year he took over as railway minister, he turned it from a previous year profit of 200 crore to 11500 cr profit organization.

He is a good speaker and bold guy. And always fun to watch at.

However, he has many gunda's in his party to keep bihar running. His name is involved in several scams.

Before he left power, there was a saying like this:

Jab thak samosay may aalo hay, tab tak bihar may laloo hay.

:) Still i like him as he is more more more better than Modi, the terrorist.

:) Still i like him as he is more more more better than Modi, the terrorist.

I hate modi. He is degrading hinduism.

Hinduism has been more tolerant to other religions than any other religion.
And in this lies its greatness.

Hindu's and Muslims of India are one blood.

I hate modi. He is degrading hinduism.

Hinduism has been more tolerant to other religions than any other religion.
And in this lies its greatness.

Hindu's and Muslims of India are one blood.

:) :) :) no comment on your claims on tolerence.

Lets just stick to Lalu here.

Modi,i would like to point out has been transforming Gujarat into an economic powerhouse in its own right. That state-under Modi has been giving blistering economic growth, much more than any other state in the country.

That man is running Gujarat like a damn corporate company, not like a regular state. The amount of investment in that state alone is mind boggling. Everything from electricity generation to roads to buildings is being built at breakneck speeds. Gujarat is now ALSO the manufacturing hub apart for all the automobile sector in India apart from being the main hub in a dozen other things.

Whether or not he is a good person, he certainly is one of the best Chief Ministers and administrators in India today. Gujarat would not be half of what it is today without him. And make no mistake, Gujarat is scorching other states in competition.

Modi,i would like to point out has been transforming Gujarat into an economic powerhouse in its own right. That state-under Modi has been giving blistering economic growth, much more than any other state in the country.

That man is running Gujarat like a damn corporate company, not like a regular state. The amount of investment in that state alone is mind boggling. Everything from electricity generation to roads to buildings is being built at breakneck speeds. Gujarat is now ALSO the manufacturing hub apart for all the automobile sector in India apart from being the main hub in a dozen other things.

Whether or not he is a good person, he certainly is one of the best Chief Ministers and administrators in India today. Gujarat would not be half of what it is today without him. And make no mistake, Gujarat is scorching other states in competition.

As long as he does so at the cost of dead bodies well :coffee:

plus then why he needes religious hate to stir up atmosphere for winning everytime.

Anyway i dont want to polute Lalu's thread with Modi here :)

Back
Top Bottom