What's new

MQM's feedback on national country terrorism policy announced by the government

bilkul thek kaha, go and ask anybody about the best mayor of karachi mustafa kamal, and also go and ask about how much time and energy MQM's elected representatives spare to Karachiites and ask about PTI, PPP, PMLN elected reps in the same city and else where

i had created the thread specifically for you

MQM performance 2013-2018
Awee that is so sweet :D rest of the post is irrelevant :coffee::partay:

you dont know me, ask some who im?
if you want tell me tht its been made heavan, i hve news flash for you?
that heavan, s OF PTI, WAKES UP WITH BOMBS BLASTING in the morning, & its ends its day, with bombblasts?
true or not?
Yes yes,we the people of kpk are so jealous of Karachi people,bilkul Aman hai Karachi main,no target killings,no ttp,no terrorist political party :D

But you were playing games in the other pti thread so I thought I'd play here :cheers:

i don't play games with little kids ma'am, when i do, you wont tolerate me :lol: im the worst troll you will ever find

now go and play else where stop polluting my place

i don't play games with little kids ma'am, when i do, you wont tolerate me :lol: im the worst troll you will ever find

now go and play else where stop polluting my place
I think you don't remember me when you say that;)

I think you don't remember me when you say that;)

i have already observed ur kiddish nuiscence, nothing i can't handle, in politics i don't expect people to joke because we are all concerned citizens abt future of our country i don't want our country's situation to be laughed at

Awee that is so sweet :D rest of the post is irrelevant :coffee::partay:

Yes yes,we the people of kpk are so jealous of Karachi people,bilkul Aman hai Karachi main,no target killings,no ttp,no terrorist political party :D
compare it, with all of dam populational differnces?
how many of provincial law minsters been killed in karachi by TTp so far?
after all the political support by PTI to TTp?
sure you still, are thinking on ethinic lines, if not then you shouldnt been biasd against a political party, which has the full mandate of the peoples in there?
yes its , been in voilent activities but, everybody else tooo?
i was hoping, that PTI would hve stood against TTp , terrorism even though been a victim of the terrorism, which it still is in KPK?
news flash, im the troll king here, be aware of that

Last edited:
compare it, with all of dam populational differnces?
how many of provincial law minsters been killed in karachi by TTp so far?
after all the political support by PTI to TTp?
sure you still, are thinking on ethinic lines, if not then you shouldnt been biasd against a political party, which has the full mandate of the peoples in there?
yes its , been in voilent activities but, everybody else tooo?
i was hoping, that PTI would hve stood against TTp , terrorism even though been a victim of the terrorism, which it still is in KPK?
news flash, im the troll king here, be aware of that
To trolling karo na bongyan kion mar rahe ho :D and as for mandate pistol dikha ke vote Aur mandate Lena mqm ki bohot purani adat hai:D

To trolling karo na bongyan kion mar rahe ho :D and as for mandate pistol dikha ke vote Aur mandate Lena mqm ki bohot purani adat hai:D
Pakistan Taliban offers Imran Khan protection
Pakistan's Taliban says it has offered Imran Khan its protection for a peace march into militant-infested tribal areas at the weekend.
im_2305342b.jpg
Mr Khan has been criticised for not being tough enough on the Pakistan Taliban in the past Photo: AFP/GETTY

By Rob Crilly
, Islamabad and Ashfaq Yusufzai in Peshawar

3:35PM BST 01 Oct 2012

Follow

The former national cricket captain now heads a political party and has emerged as one of the leading critics of America's covert programme of lethal drone strikes.

On Sunday he plans to address a rally in South Waziristan, an area where security forces continue to mount operations against militant bases.

Senior commanders with the Pakistan Taliban said a recent meeting headed by the group's leader Hakimullah Mehsud set aside earlier instructions to send suicide bombers to assassinate the former all-rounder.

Instead the group noted Mr Khan's strident opposition to US drone strikes against militants in its territory as it reversed course to offer security assistance.

A spokesmen said: "We are ready to provide them security if they need. We endorses Imran Khan's plea that drone strikes are against our sovereignty," he said. "The anti-drone rallies should have been taken out by the religious leaders long ago but Imran had taken the lead and we wouldn't harm him or his followers."

Related Articles

At a press conference, Mr Khan said he had been promised the support of local tribes but was worried the government was opposed to allowing foreign peace campaigners and journalists to attend.

"We feel no threat from any side but feel threatened by the forces which have been playing politics on this issue," he said. "The government should take steps to provide security to the media persons, who would be covering the every bit of the proposed peace march."

The CIA's drones programme has accelerated under Barack Obama, provoking widespread anger in Pakistan.

In public the Islamabad government has called for an end to the strikes, arguing they breed support for militant groups, but privately is believed to approve the tactic as a means of taking out insurgent leaders.

The Bureau of Investigative Journalism has recorded at least 2570 deaths since 2004 in 346 drone strikes.

very openly PTI supported by TTp terrorists, using suicide vests in genrl elections & before that, how was been accepted, by BONGIES LIKE YOU?

Pakistan Taliban offers Imran Khan protection
Pakistan's Taliban says it has offered Imran Khan its protection for a peace march into militant-infested tribal areas at the weekend.
im_2305342b.jpg
Mr Khan has been criticised for not being tough enough on the Pakistan Taliban in the past Photo: AFP/GETTY

By Rob Crilly
, Islamabad and Ashfaq Yusufzai in Peshawar

3:35PM BST 01 Oct 2012

Follow

The former national cricket captain now heads a political party and has emerged as one of the leading critics of America's covert programme of lethal drone strikes.

On Sunday he plans to address a rally in South Waziristan, an area where security forces continue to mount operations against militant bases.

Senior commanders with the Pakistan Taliban said a recent meeting headed by the group's leader Hakimullah Mehsud set aside earlier instructions to send suicide bombers to assassinate the former all-rounder.

Instead the group noted Mr Khan's strident opposition to US drone strikes against militants in its territory as it reversed course to offer security assistance.

A spokesmen said: "We are ready to provide them security if they need. We endorses Imran Khan's plea that drone strikes are against our sovereignty," he said. "The anti-drone rallies should have been taken out by the religious leaders long ago but Imran had taken the lead and we wouldn't harm him or his followers."

Related Articles

At a press conference, Mr Khan said he had been promised the support of local tribes but was worried the government was opposed to allowing foreign peace campaigners and journalists to attend.

"We feel no threat from any side but feel threatened by the forces which have been playing politics on this issue," he said. "The government should take steps to provide security to the media persons, who would be covering the every bit of the proposed peace march."

The CIA's drones programme has accelerated under Barack Obama, provoking widespread anger in Pakistan.

In public the Islamabad government has called for an end to the strikes, arguing they breed support for militant groups, but privately is believed to approve the tactic as a means of taking out insurgent leaders.

The Bureau of Investigative Journalism has recorded at least 2570 deaths since 2004 in 346 drone strikes.

very openly PTI supported by TTp terrorists, using suicide vests in genrl elections & before that, how was been accepted, by BONGIES LIKE YOU?
With this irrelevant post you can't prove mqm is not a terrorist party..and avoid the personal attacks!

With this irrelevant post you can't prove mqm is not a terrorist party..and avoid the personal attacks!
i have proved that, PTI was indeed supported by TTp terrorists durring the genrl election 2013?
it was in the response to your boongie post, in which you your self was rising the boonga unrelated questions?
do you understand, booongie?

i have proved that, PTI was indeed supported by TTp terrorists durring the genrl election 2013?
it was in the response to your boongie post, in which you your self was rising the boonga unrelated questions?
do you understand, booongie?
Keep telling yourself that:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom