What's new

MQM worker picked up on his wedding ceremony by LEAs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me one reason w
Bf-chm3CAAAzilP.jpg:large

Tell me one reason why i should sympathize with your MQM worker for missing his suhaag raat?

No thank you.. keep the Army outta this shit... even the poor Rangers... govt should solve this shit themselves through LEAs...

Coz in the end military is made the scapegoat.... heck even targetted...

You're a biased person, I have seen that through your posts over the time so no point debating. Sit with a person that dont know nothing about Pakistan and tell him the two sides of the story. He will come to this conclusion: That military is directly and indirectly responsible for most of the crap since 1947 & and there are many ways to back this up with facts and logic.

So stop defending an incompetent organization. I dont even care if you're father or your or my entire family serves in that organization. Truth is truth, only a person with guts will say it. This part done now how to improve.........................!!! The sooner you learn the better, world is a harsh place and time is not on our side.

Anyways whatever it dont matter now, Pakistan is a laughing stock of the world.

You're a biased person, I have seen that through your posts over the time so no point debating. Sit with a person that dont know nothing about Pakistan and tell him the two sides of the story. He will come to this conclusion: That military is directly and indirectly responsible for most of the crap since 1947 & and there are many ways to back this up with facts and logic.

So stop defending an incompetent organization. I dont even care if you're father or your or my entire family serves in that organization. Truth is truth, only a person with guts will say it. This part done now how to improve.........................!!! The sooner you learn the better, world is a harsh place.

Anyways whatever it dont matter now, Pakistan is a laughing stock of the world.

Oh biased me... n the evil Pakistan Army... as for a laughing stock.. apart from terrorists.. British Pakistanis are doing the country a great service... thank God not all of them...

Although i wonder why you are so "unbiased" towards the Pak Army?

Tell me one reason w
Tell me one reason why i should sympathize with your MQM worker for missing his suhaag raat?

Altaf bhai commands you! :angry:

who killed azeem tariq?

Before Azeem was killed, there was a tense rift b/w Taafu and Azeem. Azeem wanted to do things peacefully, taafu was against it. Go ask Azeem Wife, even he expressed his fears to his wife that he would be killed by his own people. You can search his wife statment on net or if you don't believe it, you are most welcome to pay a visit to her house.

Even th ekillers arrested by LEA belonged to your own party

Oh biased me... n the evil Pakistan Army... as for a laughing stock.. apart from terrorists.. British Pakistanis are doing the country a great service... thank God not all of them...

Although i wonder why you are so "unbiased" towards the Pak Army?

Just forget it.
Stay on topic.

Last edited:
That story highlights only the tragedy of arrest and not allegation which is dire... the charges of MURDER!

Before Azeem was killed, there was a tense rift b/w Taafu and Azeem. Azeem wanted to do things peacefully, taafu was against it. Go ask Azeem Wife, even he expressed his fears to his wife that he would be killed by his own people. You can search his wife statment on net or if you don't believe it, you are most welcome to pay a visit to her house.

Even th ekillers arrested by LEA belonged to your own party

show me her statement! and i will show you something which will shut you up

What do you wanna talk about? Their performance in the previous Wars? Recent war on terror?

Funny instead of usual bickering i suggest you read news/related threads when you visit... even for 48,65 or the recent 18+ agencies tht have been taken back from talibitches.... thanks to POLITICAL SUPPORT.
Their Interference in Pakistani politics? Holding onto power directly, indirectly and ILLEGALLY?

Always because of politicians... ? even the current politicians are the bastard kids (excuse my french) of military "dictators" ... who by the way performed much better on both economic and social fronts... although i dont support military dictatorship... nor does the ARMY.

Turning schools into Madarass? Destroying entire generations in the name of j1had?

Bhutto ? nawaz ? IK whose clean? and this isnt even the 90s...

Killing Pakistani civilians in big numbers?

Will do anything for money? fair enough-however for a visa?

Uber Kewl Story mi amigo.

Lets discuss, with facts and not Pakistani logic. keep it short and sweet.

On the recent visit, I had some conversations with my cousins that serves in the army and they are brainwashed to death.

Can you rephrase that again?

Kewl story ... uber cool..
Kewl story ... uber cool..

show me her statement! and i will show you something which will shut you up

Go to nine zero, ask her house address, meet her. So your mouth gets shut. Only this thing will satisfy you. Until you do all these things, it's better not bark further on this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom