What's new

MQM worker picked up on his wedding ceremony by LEAs

Status
Not open for further replies.
forgive me for saying but your IQ is very low, why do you need me to explain you every bit? don't you have brains?

You appear to confuse request for evidence with request for explanation.

More importantly, you fail to point out that the guy is accused of being a target killer.

Here's something if you wish to resort to twitter news:

CfgYaYb.jpg

Let me clear things up a bit:

So far you've claimed the following:
  1. MQM worker arrested at his wedding
  2. Police demand 20 million ransom
  3. Police get reward for arresting MQM workers
  4. Police are lying about accusations about him being a target killer
You've only provided a valid source for the first, the other 3 claims are as yet unsourced.

Last edited:
Let me clear things up a bit:

So far you've claimed the following:
  1. MQM worker arrested at his wedding
  2. Police demand 20 million ransom
  3. Police get reward for arresting MQM workers
  4. Police are lying about accusations about him being a target killer
You've only provided a valid source for the first, the other 3 claims are as yet unsourced.

2)

Bf-d2XaIMAIep_N.jpg:large

the above pictures says, the family while protesting outside press club alleges police asked bribe/ransom from them(and the news from one news site says its 20 million who the fk cares the amount, but police asked bribe from them)

3) Geo Urdu - کراچی پولیس نے متحدہ کے کارکن فہد کی گرفتاری کی تصدیق کردی

4)

Bf_BrLWCIAAZKmB.jpg:large

the left part reads that fahad has been involved in various crimes including murder, but he has no past criminal record

the police denied fahad's arrest for 3 hours before police admitted the guy was in their custody, why?

and here is some more for you, the wife has decided to commit suicide if her husband is not released

Last edited:
@W.11

Your second claim is right.
The family members also alleged that the masked law enforcement agents had demanded Rs2 million to set Fahad before detaining Fahad, but eventually took him away.
MQM worker arrested just before his wedding - thenews.com.pk

Third claim - police may be rewarded for arresting target killers, which doesn't sound wrong, provided he is proved to be one. But you make it sound like police are handing out cash for MQM workers.

the left part reads that fahad has been involved in various crimes including murder, but he has no past criminal record

Any evidence that he has no prior record? Police claim he was under investigation for plenty of crimes.

the police denied fahad's arrest for 3 hours before shahid hayad admitted the guy was in police custody, why?

We have an ongoing operation where a lot of criminals are being arrested. 3 hours is not too long a time to propagate an arrest through the chain of command.

@W.11

Your second claim is right.

MQM worker arrested just before his wedding - thenews.com.pk

Third claim - police may be rewarded for arresting target killers, which doesn't sound wrong, provided he is proved to be one. But you make it sound like police are handing out cash for MQM workers.

Any evidence that he has no prior record? Police claim he was under investigation for plenty of crimes.

We have an ongoing operation where a lot of criminals are being arrested. 3 hours is not too long a time to propagate an arrest through the chain of command.

the police initially told this guy was detained for arial firing in his wedding and now target killing charges

Terrorists get marries too.

Do you have some special proof about that?

On what grounds are you awarding a political party with nonsense names?

With all due respects i would like to point out that your posts are increasingly becoming nonsense, rude, inflammatory & thanks hungry(I used this word as you thrashed even Pakistan & OIC on Kashmir related thread & received dozens of thanks from you know who). I request you to kindly debate in more respectful & decent manner. Thanks.

many MQM workers missing by rangers

Bf_W6X-IgAAa2EZ.jpg

Do you have some special proof about that?

On what grounds are you awarding a political party with nonsense names?

With all due respects i would like to point out that your posts are increasingly becoming nonsense, rude, inflammatory & thanks hungry(I used this word as you thrashed even Pakistan & OIC on Kashmir related thread & received dozens of thanks from you know who). I request you to kindly debate in more respectful & decent manner. Thanks.

Come live in karachi and you will know MQM to be terrorist party more than being political party.

many MQM workers missing by rangers

Bf_W6X-IgAAa2EZ.jpg

Many opponents of Altaf Bhatta Khor are also missing

Ask Imran Farooq

Woops. You can't. He has disappeared.

Cant wait for the day when the entire M Q M is picked up and dumped in the close by sea.
or even better the whole political mafia in Karachi.

For that we need some men on the top with gheeraat, haven't seen any so far.

Cant wait for the day when the entire M Q M is picked up and dumped in the close by sea.
or even better the whole political mafia in Karachi.

For that we need some men on the top with gheeraat, haven't seen any so far.

No thank you.. keep the Army outta this shit... even the poor Rangers... govt should solve this shit themselves through LEAs...

Coz in the end military is made the scapegoat.... heck even targetted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom