What's new

MQM staked the cash because during military ops their account got frozen

seriously this is the biggest joke! and funniest thing since "AMIR LIQAUAT's" MAULVI SAHAB GHALIB DEKHI HAI APNAAY video!!

:omghaha::rofl:

It would have been better for them to have kept quiet. Irrespective of the origins of the amount thwy will still have to face the music with regards to tax evasion andif their story is true then how did the money appear in uk.
Araz

The REAL issue is the letter where MQM offered to gather intelligence, bring out rallies even plant spies in Afghanistan for Britsh Govt. As a Pakistani this is my real concern.

It would have been better for them to have kept quiet. Irrespective of the origins of the amount thwy will still have to face the music with regards to tax evasion and if their story is true then how did the money appear in UK.
Araz

Sir you are educated and not the intended audience trust me when i say targeted audience are buying this and thats all what matters to MQM.

bwahahahahahahahah or its staked after everyday extortion operation of poor by bhayas in Karachi?

poor TTP from the frontier are responsible for it

a TTP was killed because he refused to send extortion money to waziristan

A TTP operative was gunned down outside his house in Kunwari Colony. Sher Alam aka Shera was vice commander of TTP for Kunwari Colony and its adjacent areas, including Manghopir and Sultanabad, and used to hold jirgas. Police said he was charged with corruption by his companions as he did not transfer total amount of extortion money to Waziristan.

TTP man among 10 shot dead in Karachi

Sir you are educated and not the intended audience trust me when i say targeted audience are buying this and thats all what matters to MQM.

The targeted audience is held hostage to the goons of AH. People support MQMin urban Sindh because of the work that it does. The maoment that goes down and an alternate appears there will be a shift in the vote bank as has been seen in some parts of karachi.But this is not the issue. The issue is onw oof justifying how £400,000 were found in the houses. It is very fortunate that this investigation is being carried out by the UK police and he will be dealt with by the UK prosecution service

@darkinsky

So , how did the cash reach London in the first place ?

there are something money can't buy for everything else there is boree.

mastercard.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No , I want to know this part .

There was an army operation going on and MQM had enough time to transfer a whole lot of cash , for which their beloved leader may be charged with money laundering .

Why is it that new , strange and eye opening revelations are coming from the party , every day ? As if Altaf cant talk enough incoherent trash for his workers !

Months before the operation he saw in his dream that a "faithful Muhajir" (as it was Muhajir qaumi party at that time) said to him, Sir, apna paisa transfer karlo warna paisoo kee boreeyan ban jayee gee or gum ho jaeein gee

but altaf hussain is not the one escaping from London is he? he would have escaped but he didnt

The red book is very dear to him without it where will he go?

why UK is so anti-Mohajir ..... why altaf bhai is living ther??? i am concerned about Altaf Bahi life because he said his life is in danger in London also after Karachi.......

I think the only safe place for Altaf Bhai is Hell.....:devil:

The red book my friend, it is the love of the red book.

Back
Top Bottom