What's new

MQM staked the cash because during military ops their account got frozen

Why is Altaf Hussain trying to shoot himself in the foot, because this will raise many other questions which have already been highlighted by many of you.....why was this money not declared to british govt?..... Hiw did the money enter uk....where did it come from....source if money?

like what many other questions

what you such asked is the typical question related to the matter at hand?

i did not know your intellignece

pardon my ignorance, usually i put people like you in the ignore list, thanks for the heads up :azn:

i am only concerned about Bhai life because where ever he goes his life is threatened..... May be me and you should do wird like Farooq Sattar Bhai has said to do for Altaf Bhai "Ya Salaamo"....... i am doing after every Namaz.... Are you???

like what many other questions

what you such asked is the typical question related to the matter at hand?

just read 2nd and third line, you will find the questions i have raised, and if i know brits right, these will be questions asked from him, as they are more concerned about britain and not karachi. he better find answers to these or else he will be in trouble asleast for possession of undeclared money, money laundering

and if there is such a serious allegation on a pakistani PM, what moral grounds he has to remain PM of pakistan?

You must be kidding me by asking what moral grounds , do the Pakistani politicians have , to even being considered a human .

"Ya Salammo"
"Ya Salammo"
"Ya Salammo"
"Ya Salammo"
"Ya Salammo"
"Ya Salammo"

Allah plz safe Altaf Bhai from the Jaws of MET Police, SCY and SOCA

"Ya Salammo"
"Ya Salammo"
"Ya Salammo"
"Ya Salammo"
"Ya Salammo"
"Ya Salammo"

Allah plz safe Altaf Bhan from the Jaws of MET Police, SCY and SOCA

Farooq sattar revealed the reasons why MQM staked cash in London was because their accounts got frozen during army operation and hence they made the party polic of not depending on Pakistani bank accounts to store their funds

[video]https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11w0bt_cnbc-live-with-mujahid-14-07-2013-media-trial-against-mqm-with-mqm-farooq-sattar_news[/video]

@40:27

Accounts were not frozen by military.. it was civil govt. and so did MQM have invited security during their rule.
MQM... has started to act like a looser.

We PDF members should do wird of "Ya Salammo" for Altaf Bhai......

Why don't you ask his party workers?

but altaf hussain is not the one escaping from London is he? he would have escaped but he didnt

about nawaz money laundering, nawaz's son are running his business on laundered money and they are all british citizens

BBC has proved the money laundering and fake accounts of nawaz, so why arnt they acting on the money which is present in england and not pakistan?

and if there is such a serious allegation on a pakistani PM, what moral grounds he has to remain PM of pakistan?

if i'd recall correctly BBC had its 1998-1999 buried probably because of some agreement between benazir and nawaz

just read 2nd and third line, you will find the questions i have raised, and if i know brits right, these will be questions asked from him, as they are more concerned about britain and not karachi. he better find answers to these or else he will be in trouble asleast for possession of undeclared money, money laundering

was it labelled an investigation on money laundering in the first place?

Farooq sattar revealed the reasons why MQM staked cash in London was because their accounts got frozen during army operation and hence they made the party polic of not depending on Pakistani bank accounts to store their funds

[video]https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11w0bt_cnbc-live-with-mujahid-14-07-2013-media-trial-against-mqm-with-mqm-farooq-sattar_news[/video]

@40:27

If this is a established fact then why the F)CK it took these f!lthy animals days to give such statement?

Another lie from MQM and probably they've again fired on their own foot.

Altaf+Hussain.jpg

B E A U T Y.

He must have sold his famous " 80 gaz ka ghar and Honda 50" for 200,000 GBP. MQM now has to answer another question, how come if he had so much money MQM kept blabbering about Altaff being belonging to poor and middle class representing the same?

The fact is Incoherent lies to cover incoherent lies, MQM followers will believe them like "Quaran and Hadees" and start preaching the same.

Why is Altaf Hussain trying to shoot himself in the foot, because this will raise many other questions which have already been highlighted by many of you.....why was this money not declared to british govt?..... Hiw did the money enter uk....where did it come from....source if money?

bwahahahahahahahah or its staked after everyday extortion operation of poor by bhayas in Karachi?

Nope it was a murder investigation in which he wasn't even a suspect, but since evidence has been uncovered of his involvement and possible money laundering so a that can be added to the charge sheet.
But I still think this is nothing more than a smoke screen, and Altaf will walk away from it.
was it labelled an investigation on money laundering in the first place?

Back
Top Bottom