What's new

MQM holds biggest rally, beats IK's with ease

My comment is a general observation and not directed against anyone particular. I feel pity for us because all threads are turned into a pashtun vs punjabi vs mohajir, shia vs sunni, Karachi vs Lahore, etc.

Honestly speaking i feel sorry from the bottom of heart for the people of karachi living their lives under the terror of mqm,in every street they have thugs.As for ur prediction abt the upcoming elections..we'll have to wait n watch...now dont we:D

Thanks for the tears. I pity the fools that come from all over Pakistan just to live under the terror of MQM. Looks like people must love living under MQM that's why Karachi receives thousands of migrants from all over Pakistan each day.

Free food and laptops for everyone, I as a PTI supporter, would most definitely attend MQM rallies, had I lived in Pak. I mean, why waste $$ when you can get free meal! :enjoy:

Oh, and Altaf Hussain is a great joker too :azn:

On a serious note, why do you people think someone who delivers his speeches from London, fearing for his life in Pak, and calls the creation of Pak the "biggest blunder ever", can ever be good for our Nation?
Wake up people, this isn't about supporting Mohajirs or not, it's about the future of Pakistan, and I'm sure you all don't want an incapable man such as Altaf Hussain leading it?
Altaf ki to shakal pe hi lanat hy, usne kya karlena hy hamare liye

MQM maybe be called a "mafia party" but they're the only party in Pakistan that speaks about issues that need to be talked about-minority rights, religious intolerance, women empowerment, the poor, etc.

Plus at least this rally is positive and sends out a good image of Pakistan to the world, unlike that "Difa-e-Pakistan" rally :disagree:

and I'm sure you all don't want an incapable man such as Altaf Hussain leading it?

Altaf Hussein has made it clear numerous times that he does not have any intentions to run for President or Prime Minister. Next time if your going to post something, post it with your head out of your @ss.

Honestly speaking i feel sorry from the bottom of heart for the people of karachi living their lives under the terror of mqm,in every street they have thugs.As for ur prediction abt the upcoming elections..we'll have to wait n watch...now dont we:D
Don't feel sorry, we have a great life!
Plus, Karachi must be the cheapest city

MQM maybe be called a "mafia party" but they're the only party in Pakistan that speaks about issues that need to be talked about-minority rights, religious intolerance, women empowerment, the poor, etc.

Plus at least this rally is positive and sends out a good image of Pakistan to the world, unlike that "Difa-e-Pakistan" rally :disagree:

Hmmm...:undecided: so u r saying that its ok if mqm is a mafia party,they can terrorize people as long as they talk abt issues of minority rights n women empowerment ......i dont get ur logic sorry:cheesy:

Hmmm...:undecided: so u r saying that its ok if mqm is a mafia party,they can terrorize people as long as they talk abt issues of minority rights n women empowerment ......i dont get ur logic sorry:cheesy:
Please, I have never been terrorised and I live in Karachi!

how is MQM different from PPP or establishment? it sat with Mushi just so that it can hold power for 8 years! then after he went they are sitting with PPP and ANP both parties that it calls terrorists jagirdara or wadera parties!

as for women empowerment i have already said true women empowerment came through PPP

1) the first woman prime minister

2) First woman foreign secretary

3) first woman speaker of the house

so please this whole women empowerment credit should sadly go to PPP!

I also like MQM. I also like freedom for woman. We should get The night clubs where alcohal, beers and visky should openly available for public so THAT WE can enjoy some Entertainment after Tough daily routines.

At that day even a single bus was not free all of them were taken and then filled with the respected ladies, at Sunday I had to go to meet my dearest friend so I thought that there will be some transport buses left from that I'll be able to go on to friends house and spent some time there, but when I reached at the stop there were not a single bus out there all of the buses are filled with the MQM Respected ladies. More over there are reports that many of the Ladies were taken on from their houses for that Jalsa or event. The worst thing is that MQM is just ruining the value of Urdu Speaking people of Karachi and many people in Karachi son't like the MQM, they used to support Difa-e-Pakistan as well as PTI from their hearts, just they are scared of the fact that MQM will going to torture their families as well as their Respected Muslim Ladies. So I really wanted to tell you that event was quite big just because of the fact that MQM is still the biggest power of Karachi and One thing that hurted every Muslim was the Dancing of Ladies which was quite embarassing.

how is MQM different from PPP or establishment? it sat with Mushi just so that it can hold power for 8 years! then after he went they are sitting with PPP and ANP both parties that it calls terrorists jagirdara or wadera parties!

as for women empowerment i have already said true women empowerment came through PPP

1) the first woman prime minister

2) First woman foreign secretary

3) first woman speaker of the house

so please this whole women empowerment credit should sadly go to PPP!

Mr imran khan supported musharaf in Referendum, now he is supporting ppp to complete thier term, he beleives in change he believes in new faces and half of the people that have joined him after lahore jalsa r old tried & tested politicians so how is mr imran different from Nawaz, ANP, PML(Q) or ppp ?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom