What's new

MQM holds biggest rally, beats IK's with ease

Though I support MQM, I agree this happens. MQM does force SOME people. Not the majority, however, they just don't have the power

They don't have the power??? :what:

Ask people who came to collect their children's dead bodies from the hospital and they were sent back because MQM had to claim that the martyred one was from their party...

Well, as I recall, Imran Khan had a concert in his rally!
immi doesnot have any strategy on KASHMIR cause.and something abt. his jalsa it was sponsored by MQM.
AND ONE MORE THING IMRAN KHAN DURING HIS JALSA said:
'' there are muhajirs,biharis,bengalis,baluch:smitten:,pukjtoon,punjabi,gilgit baltistani' but according to him there wasn't anyKASHMIRI?There were many Kashmiris but he really fear dushman on KASHMIR.what I believe.

without altaf MQM is nice party . a guy shifted londen get UK nationality has no right to be leader of our public but opps public has no choice . i love to see farooq satar as head of MQM .:tup:

They don't have the power??? :what:

Ask people who came to collect their children's dead bodies from the hospital and they were sent back because MQM had to claim that the martyred one was from their party...
MQM has not got the power to force millions. They can force hundreds, I agree, millions, no

MQM has not got the power to force millions. They can force hundreds, I agree, millions, no

Depends on how you define FORCE. Their terror spread is too much that people relly on them for their works. My teacher was from Karachi and he had connections to MQM because if he had any problem in the govt department, he could just contact the BHAI. But he never denied of their terror attacks....

418995_10150535609086853_193400056852_8920752_378975391_n.jpg

402020_10150535606826853_193400056852_8920727_1203878600_n.jpg

431414_10150535608131853_193400056852_8920740_1917369811_n.jpg

425487_10150535597371853_193400056852_8920697_378796816_n.jpg
what about sabz hilali parcham?

In long term a criminal and traitor party like MQM must be needed to counter carefully as its policies, agenda and history of leadership speeches and comments suggest they can go easily in Indian US shelter to brea Pakistan once again. All Islamic Forces and patriotic people like Imran Khan must act with full strength to destroy this party with anti Pakistan as well as Athiest and Secular tendencies. It has hijacked the population of Karachites for so long. JI, JUI, Other constituents of former MMA, PTI, Difa-e-Pakistan Front and all other patriotic people of Pakistan must be united to counter this satanic atheist force who is trying to spread secularism, atheism, and limitless openness in the society. People have to pay them ransom/hafta, Skins of Qurbani animals without willingness. I think JI has agood support in Karachi but they are very soft. They must act like Taliban against the satanic force of MQM for safegaurding the integrity of Pakistan and well beings of Muhajir population and getting them rid of MQM clutches.

Depends on how you define FORCE. Their terror spread is too much that people relly on them for their works. My teacher was from Karachi and he had connections to MQM because if he had any problem in the govt department, he could just contact the BHAI. But he never denied of their terror attacks....
Yeah, right.
You're saying all the terrorists are from MQM?
Did you hear about Degree College? It was closed down for three days. You know why? They built a football field, it started getting rowdy with people from outside coming and using drugs. And doing one more thing I won't even mention, it's that disgusting.
Guess what? The local PPP and ANP leaders came and asked the college to RE-OPEN the field for those hooligans by saying it was destroying the future of those hooligans. The question is, how does drugs improve anyone's future? Before saying MQM is evil, take a long hard look at the other parties

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

tarange............everywhere but sabz hilali percham?????????????????????????????????????
It's in other photos

MQM is a gunda party... Thats an established fact.

Some elements of MQM do behave like gundas...anyone telling you otherwise is lying, but you'd be kidding yourself if you think that similar gunda-gardi doesn't exist in other parties like PPP, PML-N and ANP.

MQM is a progressive party...i just hope it sheds its mafia image soon.

Mre quaid falan quaid and falan quaid is written in different strrets of PAKISTAN then who will remove such posters and sentences on walls.atleast KARACHI is quite literate city,they should not follow such stupid acts.

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

there's only one quaid of PAKISTANI and he was recognized as a GREAT QUAID not only by PAKISTANIS but by this world and he is none and other than
:smitten:Muhammad Ali Jinnah:smitten:
who was and he is he will be a Quaid of Azam.:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

[/COLOR]there's only one quaid of PAKISTANI and he was recognized as a GREAT QUAID not only by PAKISTANIS but by this world and he is none and other than
:smitten:Muhammad Ali Jinnah:smitten:
who was and he is he will be a Quaid of Azam.:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
Completely agree!

And the BRAVE leader, called in from UK , from his home in UK , where he has ample amount of dollars and Euros in his bank account
to address his , constituents in Karachi

WAH WAH .. kiya ralley hai

No wonder every Pakistani wants to grab a Nationality of UK or USA

My friend, you do realize that all our politicians have their primary bases outside the country? I hope you realize that most of the politicians of our country have their wealth outside the country too and unlike others, AH was forced in to exile as there was a "Wanted: Dead or Alive....reward offered" state offer on his head and his party workers and colleagues were being brutally tortured and murdered in most inhumane circumstances.

And most importantly, this is the only leader who has never held any post in Pakistan, neither does he will to hold any in the future. He never stood in elections himself, he never became an MNA/MPA or Senator. He may have a lot of flaws but there are certain things that you have to appreciate.

We will never forget. :angel:

I hope you don't, you lost half of Pakistan when you did! It was only because you accepted the biggest blunder, a Pakistan on either sides of India, pathetic!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom