What's new

MQM holds biggest rally, beats IK's with ease

people hav closed thies eyes and mind. No wonder they hav worst situation daily and target killing.
Off topic nonsense once again.
Plus, it's have, their and have again. Not even mentioning the atrocious sentence structure.
Main point, you have nothing to contribute whatsoever. MQM is the party of the people for the people made up of the people. The only parties that come ahead of the MQM in honesty are PTI and APML

Of course their rally would be bigger than PTI's. The only reason PTI rally was that large in Karachi was because the MQM let it be.

and having concerts there imranphobia. .
Talk in Urdu but please write some sense instead of these one-liners

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

we can't forget this.
Well, the way the partition was handled by the British giving Gudraspur to India along with a land route to Kashmir, I agree the way it was handled was a blunder

this is an ENDian party and is ENDia that strong in Karachi that they can do such big reallies and thier ppl can go in NA.PAKISTAN's favorite can go in lok sabha?I was 9 years old when I went to Karachi,we PAKISTANI bache are always told 'hamare payare quaid hazrat Quaid e Azam' and I saw on the walls of landi,korangi'puri qaum ka eik quaid'' altaf quaid altaf quaid''.I was shocked.I asked my mother ammi what is this?she told don't you know traitors and jinnahpur.she used to tell us abt. 92's operation and intrigues regarding Jinnah Pur and all such issues.then I realized yes these are those ppl.A common thought which was in my mind it was MQM wale will kill non muhajirs but especially punjabis,pukhtons and military personals.but alhumdullilah Karachi is not something like that its beautiful......................................but MQM.........................................
KARACHI I LOVE YOU,I MISS YOU:pakistan:

Off topic nonsense once again.
Plus, it's have, their and have again. Not even mentioning the atrocious sentence structure.
Main point, you have nothing to contribute whatsoever. MQM is the party of the people for the people made up of the people. The only parties that come ahead of the MQM in honesty are PTI and APML

And Awami Muslim League

this is an ENDian party and is ENDia that strong in Karachi that they can do such big reallies and thier ppl can go in NA.PAKISTAN's favorite can go in lok sabha?I was 9 years old when I went to Karachi,we PAKISTANI bache are always told 'hamare payare quaid hazrat Quaid e Azam' and I saw on the walls of landi,korangi'puri qaum ka eik quaid'' altaf quaid altaf quaid''.I was shocked.I asked my mother ammi what is this?she told don't you know traitors and jinnahpur.she used to tell us abt. 92's operation and intrigues regarding Jinnah Pur and all such issues.then I realized yes these are those ppl.A common thought which was in my mind it was MQM wale will kill non muhajirs but especially punjabis,pukhtons and military personals.but alhumdullilah Karachi is not something like that its beautiful......................................but MQM.........................................
KARACHI I LOVE YOU,I MISS YOU:pakistan:
That nonsense on walls is posted in every city by every party. In Interior Sindh, Bhutto is called the greatest leader ever when that place has to go to Quaid-e-Azam. Same in Punjab for Nawaz Sharif.
Karachi is beautiful. MQM is not as horrid as people say!

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

And Awami Muslim League
Sheikh Rashid said he was joining another party or something, last time I checked

So females are mad? Taliban Ideology, I believe. So which party do you support? If they share this outlook, remind me to stay far away from that party
I like this female really,its beautiful but MQM...............but there are many others nah who reallydon't care for PAKISTAN.N League,mashaallah hero party PPPP,jamat e islami etc.

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

hates off to the tempor of ladies for listening most bad singer in whole universe. Lol.
atleast some PAKISTANI songs were sung by her otherwise these days MFN MFN game is being played.thanks GOD she was singing PAKISTANI songs.This was something which was very good.and secondly Shazia Khusk is a good singer but I don't like her singing something SHIRK in shrines.

Well, the way the partition was handled by the British giving Gudraspur to India along with a land route to Kashmir, I agree the way it was handled was a blunder

Altaf Hussain wasn't talking about the way Partition was handled. He was talking about the fact that Partition took place at all. And he went to India of all places to say this.

Altaf Hussain wasn't talking about the way Partition was handled. He was talking about the fact that Partition took place at all. And he went to India of all places to say this.

What he was really trying to say was let Pakistani Mohajirs into India, and in return I will be your agent.

Or to simply put it, please allow me to be on your payroll, Bharat.

Proof needed

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

I like this female really,its beautiful but MQM...............but there are many others nah who reallydon't care for PAKISTAN.N League,mashaallah hero party PPPP,jamat e islami etc.

I wasn't talking about the MQM there but about the man who said that females are PAGAL, that's why they went!
Edit: And do say exactly what you think of the MQM. It doesn't matter what, but you should tell exactly what

If MQM can force millions to come to a jalsa, then the ISI has to be the worst agency in the world and the army the weakest.
Seriously, you think anyone can do that?
that's very true.MQM really force ppl and my sister's friend was once telling her abt. one MQM really for which she,her brothers and whole family was forced to listen world's most boring KHITAB by Altaf saheb.thanks GOD we used to live in PAF base otherwise we the muslim leaguee..........................................in MQM JALSA................................nahin.............................

that's very true.MQM really force ppl and my sister's friend was once telling her abt. one MQM really for which she,her brothers and whole family was forced to listen world's most boring KHITAB by Altaf saheb.thanks GOD we used to live in PAF base otherwise we the muslim leaguee..........................................in MQM JALSA................................nahin.............................
Though I support MQM, I agree this happens. MQM does force SOME people. Not the majority, however, they just don't have the power

Proof needed

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

I wasn't talking about the MQM there but about the man who said that females are PAGAL, that's why they went!
Edit: And do say exactly what you think of the MQM. It doesn't matter what, but you should tell exactly what

MQM is a gunda party... Thats an established fact.

Back
Top Bottom