What's new

MPT-76 Battle Rifle | News and Discussions

I had same Problem couple day ago. Solution : New Installation of IExplorer or try using Chrome Browser

Got this from Pak army page:
24wqyyq.jpg

Plus saw videos .. abt how Bora-12 won against AI,sig etc.
Doesn't look like Bora 12.

12191003_531513020338072_6661900081810132520_n.jpg

İlk etapta 38.000 adet üretilecek olan MPT-76'lar sonraki günlerde Türk Ordusu'na dağıtılarak 500.000 HK G3 tüfeğinin yerini alacaktır.Testlerden üstün başarıyla geçen MPT 76'lar G-3'lerden birçok yönden çok daha iyi durumda

In the first place, with 38.000 counts of generated npb-76's in the next few days to the Turkish army destroying the 500.000 HK G3 rifle will take his place. Tests successfully superior last npb 76'S G-3 s in many ways, he's doing much better

@Horus @RAMPAGE @DESERT FIGHTER @MastanKhan @Hakan

Does anybody wonders about the "MMT" project (modern machine gun) ?

5 years passed so far and we heard nothing....in SSM's page, it's being said that "Critical Design and Subsystems Development phases are in progress."
Modern Machine Gun (MMT) Project

MKEK is the most disgraceful Turkish company ever...... They shouldn't be allowed to enter any RFP of SSM if the project includes a R&D phase. They should only take part in the serial production process.

It's actually French PGM Ultima Ratio in .308 Win, which both Swiss Brügger & Thomet APR 308 and later Azerbaidjani Yalduzag developed on...

Thanks, i stand corrected. The French design seems rather outdated considering it still uses wood, prefer the Azerbadijani version.

Thanks, i stand corrected. The French design seems rather outdated considering it still uses wood, prefer the Azerbadijani version.

Only the first version of It's uses wooden hand guard and fixed stock. The current production model of it uses polymer parts instead of wood ones, also the rail system and 3 way adjustable sniper stock wth the "lightweith free float barrel like you see in photo...

Actually, i didn't see any particular difference between Yalduzag and Swiss Brügger & Thomet APR 308. Adzerbaijani military was using APR 308 models for a long tima and probably they just re-engineered it to make Yalduzag...

Back
Top Bottom