What's new

Moving my Kids to Pakistan to study in medicine and discipline

Am second generation, and my English is my first language, using high grammar hasn't been my strongest point, anyways the point is, it doesn't has to be in medical field it can always be in Pakistan navy or Air Force, as a British citizen and so are my kids it might be difficult to a place in such fields, am opening my options.

Why am I having a mushrikeen giving me advice on my country and my kids future

Good one - :tup: These baneiyas always try to act like smart a$$ :omghaha:

15 out of 20 world top universities are americans :p:D

World University Rankings 2012-2013 - Times Higher Education

im talking about education up to high school, higher education is better in America no doubt about that.

Hell no! What makes you say that? O level A level Cambridge are all crap! America has more opportunities and the they Focus on the basics unlike the british.

i was talking about education up till high school.

im talking about education up to high school, higher education is better in America no doubt about that.

i was talking about education up till high school.

American High schools have alot of dumb Mofos and xenophobic teachers I can give you that but studying in england is like you are in a concentration camp or something.

You cannot preform better at degree level if your high schools don't provide solid foundation

too many underperforming schools in UK.... bullying and drugs are widespread... although standard of teaching might be better than back home... one has to be careful with their children

too many underperforming schools in UK.... bullying and drugs are widespread... although standard of teaching might be better than back home... one has to be careful with their children

Yea true and kids here are also more sensitive if we look at rate of suicide by teens because of bullying in school and yes drugs and affairs at very early age is very common here which is alarming for desi parent

Back
Top Bottom