What's new

Mounting fury over religious discrimination by the Hindu majority in India

Pakistan does not stop sikh's comming to pakistan, yet hindus living in pakistan can not get a visa from India to go to the GANGA.

So, Mr Hypocrite, you are back with your muslim discrimination whines.
I DID THAT i gave u poof from ur constitution....and ur army....
And I have answered that, in as much detail as possible. You have conveniently skipped that post.

see ur PRESIDENT WAS A MUSLIM...woow u might know this in the british system the man calling all the shots is the PRIME MINSITER NOT THE PRESIDENT....
I get the feeling that you are not reading the replies that I am giving and thats why you keep whining on the same thing over and over again. I have answered that as well. For your benefit, here it is again.

"Thats the best you could come up with ? Presidency in India is not about power, its about representation. If all indians feel proud to have been represented by a muslim, does it not speak volumes about their secular belief. (Yes there are bad apples like RSS, VHP etc. But, amazingly, even they did not sling mud at our muslim president)"

u still didn't answer about any MUSLIM being the head of RAW or why aren't MODI and THACKREY hanged yet....???
I am not sure how law works in Pakistan, but in India and rest of the world, it works on evidence. There is no direct evidence that Modi or for that matter Thackrey, was actively and consciously involved in the Gujrat, or Bombay riots. Yes, they could have behaved more sensibly, more responsibly but law works on raw evidence and not on general perception.

...and why the EMBLEM of INDIA is that of hindu empror..YES HE BECAME BUDDISHT but only after KALINGA...
Asoka is not known for his hindu disposition. He is known and revered as a great Buddhist. The "Asoka Stambha" symbolizes what Asoka stood for, i.e. peace, tolerance and justice. It has nothing to do with Hinduism.

and yes RAW is based on the BRAHMAN ideology of CHANKYA....
Prove it.

...but oh well this is all just stupid all i stick 2 is india is SECULAR in name only!!! the largest miniority in the country is deprieved of its right and is offered things only 2 get votes. but i know this can go on forever because if u ever admit INDIA is not secular u would be thinking outside the box and ur exsistence and beliefs will be shattered and i know it is hard for anyone 2 except such things so keep thinknig u r SECULAR....its all good chill
I see, you have a leaky hose downstairs. Keep wishing.

ok love the fact that toxic puss u resort to cheap sarcasim all the time but ohh well here goes.....firstly u asked for a constituional fact to admit that ur country is not secular i gave it and well what u stated was ur opinon but the law is above ur opinon and it clearly discrimaites in the LAW....sorry but ur opinon is not LAW or ur explaination either. first u demanded proof from the constitution or legislature when i proivde it u give ur arguments hmmmm ok explain to me why halal meat is not served in the army mess or why there aren't any masjid's out there?

my friend representation is a gimmick to win votes but real deal is POWER,rights we being a non secular country had a HINDU CHIEF JUSTICE...now he is above the president and actually the CHIEF JUSTICE is above everyone....oops and yes we have a sardar in our ARMY damnnn i guess we r a secular country now aren't we!!!!

as for MODI and BAL THACKREY my friend there r plenty of videos of people saying we did it on their order what else do u classify as proof.... please state what PROOF is cuz everytime i give u a proof u give an argument so please define PROOF.

ASHOKA might be known for his BUDDHISM but his empire was made before he converted to buddishm and was known to be a very cruel ruler...and was the king of AKHAND BHARAT.....after KALINGA he left everything and converted to buddishm...and because he was the GREATEST HINDU KING...(cuz no hindi after him was able to make AKHAND BHARAT) u guys use his emblem.

OK u asked me to PROVE AGAIN HOW RAW HAS ADOPTED THE TEACHINGS OF CHANKYA who was advisor to ASHOKA....

Raw at War-Genesis of Secret Agencies in Ancient India

again sorry boy i burst ur bubble....

and this will just fix my claims go read till the end

Research and Analysis Wing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

now my FRIEND ATLEAST I GOT A HOSE unlike u....

I think Zob is right. he must be as he just copy pastes stuff but when asked to prove the assertions resorts to name calling.

He has not proven yet how india is not secular but is a hindu state. he thinks outlawing discrimination is a religious decree. he thinks govt spending on somnath temple makes india a hindu state, but the at the same time govt spending on jama masjid does not make it a muslim state. govt barring prosylisation in tirupati is protection of hindus' right to practice religion is difficult for him to fathom. he'd rather these acts lead to riots so that he can write more abt india's failures :) but of course he fails to give examples of hindus prosylising at mosques.

Fortunately, all those who matter think our secularism, democracy is doing ok. He's free to believe what he wants, and we are free to belive what we want. thats how we do it in the Secular Democratic Republic of India :)

Last edited:
fateh sarcasim is a way of accepting defeat....but ohh well defeat u cannot accept because by accepting defeat all u ever believed in goes with the wind....so yes keep believing what u want i gave u ample proof through articles... if U READ WHAT is written in them with an open mind not with a DEFENSIVE mindset... u ask me to prove something i give u an article rather than just my interpretations of what is right or wrong just like u guys do....the problem is that i asked before DEFINE PROOF my friend....

but oh well go back 2 thinking the way u want WHATEVER MAKES u guys sleep at night.....tc peace

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom