What's new

Mounting fury over religious discrimination by the Hindu majority in India

^^ I think I have replied to most of your trash on another thread. Why are you repeating this here again.

sorry puss where evr i go i am cnfronted withthe same trah from u r end please sendme the link whee u replied 2my boring crappy FACTS & TRUTH....so i can g read what u wrote

If you want to call India NON-SECULAR, then you have to prove that the GoI, as its official policy, favours a particular religious community. If you can't do that, then all your arguments become non-sequitur. Capiche.

I DID THAT i gave u poof from ur constitution....and ur army....

and the rest whatever u said was just trying to take cheap shots no proofs and u made statements such as clutching straws bla bla bla

see ur PRESIDENT WAS A MUSLIM...woow u might know this in the british system the man calling all the shots is the PRIME MINSITER NOT THE PRESIDENT....u still didn't answer about any MUSLIM being the head of RAW or why aren't MODI and THACKREY hanged yet....??? and why the EMBLEM of INDIA is that of hindu empror..YES HE BECAME BUDDISHT but only after KALINGA...and yes RAW is based on the BRAHMAN ideology of CHANKYA....but oh well this is all just stupid all i stick 2 is india is SECULAR in name only!!! the largest miniority in the country is deprieved of its right and is offered things only 2 get votes. but i know this can go on forever because if u ever admit INDIA is not secular u would be thinking outside the box and ur exsistence and beliefs will be shattered and i know it is hard for anyone 2 except such things so keep thinknig u r SECULAR....its all good chill

If you want to call India NON-SECULAR, then you have to prove that the GoI, as its official policy, favours a particular religious community. If you can't do that, then all your arguments become non-sequitur. Capiche.

I DID THAT i gave u poof from ur constitution....and ur army....

and the rest whatever u said was just trying to take cheap shots no proofs and u made statements such as clutching straws bla bla bla

see ur PRESIDENT WAS A MUSLIM...woow u might know this in the british system the man calling all the shots is the PRIME MINSITER NOT THE PRESIDENT....u still didn't answer about any MUSLIM being the head of RAW or why aren't MODI and THACKREY hanged yet....??? and why the EMBLEM of INDIA is that of hindu empror..YES HE BECAME BUDDISHT but only after KALINGA...and yes RAW is based on the BRAHMAN ideology of CHANKYA....but oh well this is all just stupid all i stick 2 is india is SECULAR in name only!!! the largest miniority in the country is deprieved of its right and is offered things only 2 get votes. but i know this can go on forever because if u ever admit INDIA is not secular u would be thinking outside the box and ur exsistence and beliefs will be shattered and i know it is hard for anyone 2 except such things so keep thinknig u r SECULAR....its all good chill

sir,you are partly correct,india still has a few steps remaining to be secular,and the present govt has taken many steps to reach that goal..........things are not as bad as u see from dubai......,....leaders are now jailed for communal remarks,people are against terrorism be it of islam or hindutva origin,deprived lower classes are now represented by a leader of their own(thus ensuring improvements),no partiality in education system or govt policies etc............individual communal activities sometimes may represent a whole community (of the individual) and bring bad name to that community.,......you being illusioned by this is no fault..........infact it is a plus point for india,because such publicities by media ensure proper punishments for the offender......... .believe me we are working hard to reach our goal,and this hard comments by people like you are ensuring our possibilities of achieving the goal faster........ Thnx

There were idols in the mosque? Can proove that with credible source?

PS: Do not direct us toward VHP website or something similar.

Its not a forum to debate on the issue.

To your question the answer is yes. Sorry i would have given you links or other references but i don't have time. I am not at my place. I will be back on Tuesday.

Till then you try to find the information.

Last edited:
zob we understand your not being secular...that is why we never discuss the fate of the poor hindus and sikhs of pakistan...

lol, u have no idea wt u are talking about, hindus, christens and Sikhs are really happy in pakistan.

lol, u have no idea wt u are talking about, hindus, christens and Sikhs are really happy in pakistan.

happy in a unsecular country?? Excuse me but that is too much for me to digest.......regards

Sir,i meant to say pakistan was born as a country for islam.......most of its laws are islam-centric.......so,after knowing that you are in a muslim country,which is based on islam laws how can a hindu or sikh be 'very happy'?? A country that does not identify your religion cannot make you live 'very happily'.......thnx

JAKO thank u....for understanding what i was saying... i am not saying that damn india or whatever all i am sayng is INDIA is not SECULAR maybe in the future who knows but currently it is NOT....simple...

as for other religions being happy in a non secular country well its simple isn't it did u ever hear of a PARSI being killed in INDIA no why not cuz they r too small of a minority to pose a threat to the STATE....in the same way all other religions in pakistan r left alone and examples r our CHIEF JUSTICE BAGHWANDAS...he was a hindu and rose to the higest order....hindus and christians co exsist in pakistan without tension... unfortunately in the sub continent only those r kept a watch on who r big enough to hurt the intrests of a state!!!!

Sir,i meant to say pakistan was born as a country for islam.......most of its laws are islam-centric.......so,after knowing that you are in a muslim country,which is based on islam laws how can a hindu or sikh be 'very happy'?? A country that does not identify your religion cannot make you live 'very happily'.......thnx

What makes you say this, pakistan is a islamic country, but it gives every right to its minorities. These laws are only followed by the muslims.

Just an example
Alcohol is banned for Muslims, but Alcohol is sold to christens, they can buy it freely and drink, no one stops them.

Just heads up guys don't just assume thing u have no idea about.

and what about INDIA....??? isn't it then a HINDU state....based on hiduism a land for hindus....???

see pakistan DOESN'T CLAIM 2 BE SECULAR ....so we can be secular or not but we don't claim such cr*p as india does :argh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom