What's new

MoU signed with China for JF-17 export, Senate body told

Argentina won't be the customer not in the near future they have relations with israel. You don't want FC-1 being evaluated Tested like migs & sukhois ended up in israel. israel has upgraded majority of their Aircrafts.

I think they can still be potential buyers because as Fatman said they will not be marketing the upgraded variant that is flown by the PAF and PLAF. If not they can be disregarded and maybe somebody like Ecuador can be added in.

What are the chances the oil money rich nations go for this fighter??? Or do they all prefer western equipment??

I think they can still be potential buyers because as Fatman said they will not be marketing the upgraded variant that is flown by the PAF and PLAF. If not they can be disregarded and maybe somebody like Ecuador can be added in.

What are the chances the oil money rich nations go for this fighter??? Or do they all prefer western equipment??

I don't know about the western puppet stooges in the Arab world, but even after spending nearly $60 billion by Saudi Arabia they still only just got to manufacture wings for the old F-15. What a bunch of muppet5. However they will not piss the US off by moving away having seen what has happened in Iraq, Syria, Libya

FC-1= Fighter China -1 that mean export by china not pakistan

The fighter is a joint effort.. the two nomenclatures denote two different variants developed.
for eg..
The Av-8B Harrier was a joint development of the orignal Harrier..
However.. both the RAF and USMC used different designations and types for it.
Yet in essence, from the nose back.. it was the same fighter.
In this case.. the JF-17 is the designation for the joint fighter developed by Pakistan and China but with Pakistan specific equipment.
The FC-1 is the aircraft that carries Chinese Equipment(or as requested by the customer)..
What is in the JF-17 will NOT be allowed for export.

The aircraft will be jointly manufactured(since the production line to assemble the jets only exists in Pakistan)..and the profits shared accordingly between Pakistan and CHina.

Bottom line.. YOU ARE WRONG.

FC-1= Fighter China -1 that mean export by china not pakistan

Export would be joint by China and Pakistan, just like development.
The profits would be shared equally, i.e. 50% just like development cost.

Pakistan, as in Pakistan Aeronautical Complex, will set up three separate production lines to meet export orders. If I am not wrong, work on one production line has already begun/will begin soon.

Back
Top Bottom