What's new

'Most in Arab world want nuclear Iran'

Those Arab govts. are self-appointed despots, they have no connection with the people they claim as their concerns.

It would appear that the Arab members on the forum are not and should not be taken as a cross section of Arab opinion. It is clear from this independent survey that Arab govts are lead by despots and dictators who do not represent the aspirations of their people any more than Gaddaffi represented Libyans.

That was 2 years ago, even I wanted a nuclear Iran at that time, when Iranian intentions weren't clear. I don't expect Pakistanis to understand what I am talking about, because it took a pretty long time of me to understand Iranian threat. All I am asking for from Pakistanis is to keep their eyes and minds wide open to what is going on in their country and the region as a whole.

That was 2 years ago, even I wanted a nuclear Iran at that time, when Iranian intentions weren't clear. I don't expect Pakistanis to understand what I am talking about, because it took a pretty long time of me to understand Iranian threat. All I am asking for from Pakistanis is to keep their eyes and minds wide open to what is going on in their country and the region as a whole.

Besides anecdotal evidence of your mind change how do you claim to know what the majority Arabs want or that they no longer want a nuclear Iran

Besides anecdotal evidence of your mind change how do you claim to know what the majority Arabs want or that they no longer want a nuclear Iran

Off course I can, I live among them, I am a member in many Arab forums which have about 30 k members as well as an active member in many pages on Facebook and Twitter which have Millions of Arab members, So I think I am well aware of their opinions regarding this matter. To be precise, most Shia Arabs are pro Iran, so I think they want a nuclear Iran.

It would appear that the Arab members on the forum are not and should not be taken as a cross section of Arab opinion. It is clear from this independent survey...

Entirely :no:

:rofl:

"The weighted average across the six countries (participating in the poll) is telling: in 2009, only 29% of those polled said that Iran's acquisition of nuclear weapons would be positive for the Middle East. In 2010, 57% of those polled indicate that such an outcome would be positive for the Middle East," the pollster published on its website.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-world-want-nuclear-iran-5.html#ixzz1vbtaQFnn

This paragraph it self should indicate the poll is faulty, almost 30% increase in a few months!!

Seeing, “IbnAlwaled”... You should not be surprised, all means are good for international propaganda.

'Most in Arab world want nuclear Iran'

Sat Aug 7, 2010 10:23AM

Source: Press TV

Link original article “Most in Arab world want nuclear Iran”:

PressTV - 'Most in Arab world want nuclear Iran'

Link wikiped “Press TV”:

Press TV - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Link official “Press TV”, Iran:

Press TV

Actually the article would read

Most in the Arab world could care less about nuclear Iran!

'Most in Arab world want nuclear Iran' Sat, 07 Aug 2010 10:23:01 GMT

golinejad20100807075604437.jpg

Brookings' 2010 Arab Public Opinion Poll

A new opinion poll finds that most people in the Arab world favor nuclear Iran amid growing distrust about the US government's policies in the Middle East.

According the latest annual poll by the Washington-based Brookings Institution, "a majority of the Arab public now see a nuclear Iran as being better for the Middle East."

The results of the 2010 Arab Public Opinion Poll, published on August 5, indicate a dramatic shift in the number of respondents favoring Iran's access to nuclear technologies.

"The weighted average across the six countries (participating in the poll) is telling: in 2009, only 29% of those polled said that Iran's acquisition of nuclear weapons would be positive for the Middle East. In 2010, 57% of those polled indicate that such an outcome would be positive for the Middle East," the pollster published on its website.

The poll also revealed that most participants were disillusioned about American policies in the Middle East as around two-thirds of them voted against US President Barack Obama's.

"Among the most striking findings on the question of attitudes toward US President Obama: Early in the Obama administration, in April and May 2009, 51% of the respondents in the six countries expressed optimism about American policy in the Middle East. In the 2010 poll, only 16% were hopeful, while a majority - 63% - was discouraged," it said.

This year's poll surveyed 3,976 people in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Jordan, Lebanon, and the United Arab Emirates, during the period of June 29-July 20, 2010.

The United States and its Western allies accuse Iran of seeking a military nuclear program. Iran, however, argues that as a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and a member of the IAEA it has the right to peaceful nuclear technology.

GHN/HRF

Clearly the Iranians must have brought out Brookings as well

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom