What's new

Most Americans see Pakistan as enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that is the case, they can vote them out.

The problem in Pakistan is that no matter who gets elected, the Military runs the whole show.

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

HAHAHAHAHAHA...werent all these mullahs cheering Osama bin Laden after 9/11, saying he is an Islamic Hero?

Now that he has been killed, he is an American Agent.

HAHHAAHA, you guys really amuse me.

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

I trust facts and not conspiracy nonsense such as the type of nonsense that Zaid Hamid spews on a daily basis and which people like you believe like gospel.

U.S. claims Osama Bin Laden is killed and buried in sea and U.S. also claims that Al Qaeda is weakest ever.

White House aide: Al Qaeda weakest since 2001 - Washington Times

So why stick around. Pack your bags and leave. Thats what the American public also wants for the U.S. to leave the region for good.

Mercenary (are you true to your username in real life, or is there another story behind that?), can you respond to this post please:

My nickname is from a computer game.

Please dont waste any energy in psycho-analyzing my name. :)

I care about Pakistan to save it from people like you.

Blind Nationalists such as yourselves who led us to defeat in 1971 and we lost half of our country.

You didnt lose anything. You're a canadian. NOT a Pakistani. so remove the Pakistani flags from your profile.

U.S. claims Osama Bin Laden is killed and buried in sea and U.S. also claims that Al Qaeda is weakest ever.

White House aide: Al Qaeda weakest since 2001 - Washington Times

So why stick around. Pack your bags and leave. Thats what the American public also wants for the U.S. to leave the region for good.

Because, if Taliban takes over Afghanistan, Al Qaeda will come back.

As long as you can guarantee that even if the Taliban comes back to power in Afghanistan, Al Qaeda will not be allowed.

I will this very second turn against the War in Afghanistan.

Can you guarantee this?

Taliban doesn't threaten America, Al Qaeda does. As long as you say, USA leave and we guarantee that Al Qaeda will not come back, then I am on your side. But till then, I will disagree with you. :)

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

You didnt lose anything. You're a canadian. NOT a Pakistani. so remove the Pakistani flags from your profile.

Sorry If I am not gonna march in lock-step with you on all views.

I have my own views on Pakistan. So deal with it.

I care about Pakistan to save it from people like you.

Blind Nationalists such as yourselves who led us to defeat in 1971 and we lost half of our country.

Oh shut up you apologetic western slave... Im the guy who knows ground realities not some dual national who loves canda more than his native country... you n ur likes defend NATO while knowing the reality... ur the same as our scumbag politicans.... no difference.

Oh shut up you apologetic western slave... Im the guy who knows ground realities not some dual national who loves canda more than his native country... you n ur likes defend NATO while knowing the reality... ur the same as our scumbag politicans.... no difference.

HAHAHA, when you lose intellectually, you resort to personal insults.

As expected. The typical cycle of a person who is a blind nationalist and has knowledge of the facts.

First you attack. Then I counter, then you challenge by the half-baked facts that you know. Then I tear your rebuttal apart.

Then you launch personal attacks.

Tsk....I didn't think it would be this easy.

Word of advice...don't join a debate group. :)

Pakistan was peaceful before it joined America's war OF terror. there was only one suicide bombing before 9/11 in Pakistan, now there are hundreds of suicide bombings. FATA was the most peaceful place in Pakistan before 9/11.

US foreign policies have done more harm to Pakistan than any good.

U.S. thinks you can kill all extremists, if you kill 50 of them (and innocents are also killed) then 500 more extremists will be born.

Pakistan should get out of this war OF terror before it destroys Pakistan, and before enemies like Mercenary get happier seeing Pakistan's miseries.

Pakistan was peaceful before it joined America's war OF terror. there was only one suicide bombing before 9/11 in Pakistan, now there are hundreds of suicide bombings. FATA was the most peaceful place in Pakistan before 9/11.

US foreign policies have done more harm to Pakistan than any good.

U.S. thinks you can kill all extremists, if you kill 50 of them (and innocents are also killed) then 500 more extremists will be born.

Pakistan should get out of this war OF terror before it destroys Pakistan, and before enemies like Mercenary get happier seeing Pakistan's miseries.

So what you are saying is you are perfectly ok with foreign terrorists living on Pakistani soil and planning global attacks all over. Isnt that a violation of Pakistani soverignity?

If Pakistan doesn't do anything about it, then shouldn't Pakistan be declared a state sponsor of terrorism?

Do you have any idea how destructive that would have been for Pakistan, being declared a state sponsor of terrorism.

We don't have oil like Iran to keep our economy functioning.

Your view on these matters is so myopic.

And your statement that FATA was the most peaceful place in Pakistan before 9/11 has to be one of the most absurd statements ever written on this forum.

As expected. The typical cycle of a person who is a blind nationalist and has knowledge of the facts.

First you attack. Then I counter, then you challenge by the half-baked facts that you know. Then I tear your rebuttal apart.

Canadians and Yanks like you - should only concern themselves with their own countries, Pakistan is for Pakistanis. The sad thing is the natives will never consider you a Canadian, a thought for the day, when your driving your cab.

So what you are saying is you are perfectly ok with foreign terrorists living on Pakistani soil and planning global attacks all over. Isnt that a violation of Pakistani soverignity?

If Pakistan doesn't do anything about it, then shouldn't Pakistan be declared a state sponsor of terrorism?

Do you have any idea how destructive that would have been for Pakistan, being declared a state sponsor of terrorism.

We don't have oil like Iran to keep our economy functioning.

Your view on these matters is so myopic.

And your statement that FATA was the most peaceful place in Pakistan before 9/11 has to be one of the most absurd statements ever written on this forum.

And NATO are not terrorists? They also killed 28 of our PAKISTANI SOLDIERS who were protecting Pakistan's borders.

Pakistan has much more than Iran. Pakistan has gas reserves in Balochistan, coal reserves in Sindh, gold and copper reserves from Balochistan all the way to Chitral.

Pakistan was placed on sanctions in the 90's-early 2000's by U.S. and Pakistan was doing way better then than it is doing now.

Last edited by a moderator:
That depends if there are certain areas of America that are out of control of the American government and those areas are a nest for foreign terrorists who are planning attacks on Pakistan everyday and the American Government is totally incompetent in rooting out this global menace.

And if Pakistan had the ability to send drones to take out those terrorists, then yea, I would see nothing wrong with that.

Well, it was the monster created by the US in the first place. The US government equated the 'Mujahideen' to the 'Founding Fathers of the US' in the 80s, the same fighters it is fighting today.

HAHAHAHAHAH <<< is tht all you can say? laugh at ur own foolishness? what rebuttals would you tear apart? since the start of this episode u and vcheng are only ranting 2 things... 1)it was in self defence... 2)corrupt Pak leaders?!?

And you have been proved wrong a billion times... what more can you do? laugh to save urself the embarassment?huh?

And NATO are not terrorists? They also killed 28 of our PAKISTANI SOLDIERS who were protecting Pakistan's borders.

Don't bother Omar - he is like Mr Cheng - a house negro - basically a lost case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Canadians and Yanks like you - should only concern themselves with their own countries, Pakistan is for Pakistanis. The sad thing is the natives will never consider you a Canadian, a thought for the day, when your driving your cab.

I am concerned about Canada being attacked by a terrorist trained in one of those training camps in Pakistan.

As a Canadian of Pakistani background I am also concerned about Pakistan and how its imploding with people like you completely oblivious to ground realities. Reminds of the disaster of 1971.

But yea, keep up your personal attacks. I guess if that makes you feel better, then that is a plus. :)

As for Cab Drivers, most Cab Drivers from Pakistan I find agree with your point of view. Because most of them are un-educated and rely on a steady diet of conspiracy theories to fill their facts. :)

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

HAHAHAHAHAH <<< is tht all you can say? laugh at ur own foolishness? what rebuttals would you tear apart? since the start of this episode u and vcheng are only ranting 2 things... 1)it was in self defence... 2)corrupt Pak leaders?!?

And you have been proved wrong a billion times... what more can you do? laugh to save urself the embarassment?huh?

I am surprised you didnt use trillion :laugh::laugh:

I am concerned about Canada being attacked by a terrorist trained in one of those training camps in Pakistan.

As a Canadian of Pakistani background I am also concerned about Pakistan and how its imploding with people like you completely oblivious to ground realities. Reminds of the disaster of 1971.

But yea, keep up your personal attacks. I guess if that makes you feel better, then that is a plus. :)

As for Cab Drivers, most Cab Drivers from Pakistan I find agree with your point of view. Because most of them are un-educated and rely on a steady diet of conspiracy theories to fill their facts. :)

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

I am surprised you didnt use trillion :laugh::laugh:

LoL - keep up the good work - oh and another thing, you're not a Pakistani - and never will be :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom