What's new

Mossad-linked Israeli journalist visits & setup a network inside Pakistan

Well said.

We should have diplomatic relations with Israel. That way no one needs a third country passport to visit each other.

For how long we'll remain lackeys of Iranian Ayatullahs and Saudi Mullahs. This Mullah cabal has utterly destroyed our beautiful country, and yet we treat them as if they all have direct T1 line to Allah mian.

peace.

More importantly establishing ties with Israel will be a stabilizing factor as it would immediatly discredit all the mullahs and ayatollahs who build their case on Jew hatred..it always starts with Jew hating and then other targets join the show..to discredit anyone all mullahs have to do is defame them as yahoodi lobby.

Well said.

We should have diplomatic relations with Israel. That way no one needs a third country passport to visit each other.

For how long we'll remain lackeys of Iranian Ayatullahs and Saudi Mullahs. This Mullah cabal has utterly destroyed our beautiful country, and yet we treat them as if they all have direct T1 line to Allah mian.

peace.

As long as we stick in this useless animosity and opposition of Israel for the sake of rubbish ummah concept - we will remain technically at war with Israel and hence such tactics will remain a regular part of wider opposition.

Secondly, she came only on investigative journalism rather than espionage so let not make much noise over it and worry about far more important matters.
“The world Zionist movement should not be neglectful of the dangers of Pakistan to it. And Pakistan now should be its first target, for this ideological state is a threat to our existence. And Pakistan, the whole of it, hates the Jews and loves the Arabs. This lover of Arabs is more dangerous to us than the Arabs themselves. For that matter, it is most essential for world Zionism that it now take steps against Pakistan. Whereas the inhabitants of the Indian Peninsula are Hindus, whose hearts have been full of hatred towards Muslims. Therefore, India is the most important base for us to work from against Pakistan. It is essential that we exploit this base and strike and crush Pakistanis, enemies of Jews and Zionism, by all disguised and secret plans (1).”

David Ben-Gurion, Israel's first prime minister, laid out the blueprints to destroy Pakistan in 1967.

“The world Zionist movement should not be neglectful of the dangers of Pakistan to it. And Pakistan now should be its first target, for this ideological state is a threat to our existence. And Pakistan, the whole of it, hates the Jews and loves the Arabs. This lover of Arabs is more dangerous to us than the Arabs themselves. For that matter, it is most essential for world Zionism that it now take steps against Pakistan. Whereas the inhabitants of the Indian Peninsula are Hindus, whose hearts have been full of hatred towards Muslims. Therefore, India is the most important base for us to work from against Pakistan. It is essential that we exploit this base and strike and crush Pakistanis, enemies of Jews and Zionism, by all disguised and secret plans (1).”

David Ben-Gurion, Israel's first prime minister, laid out the blueprints to destroy Pakistan in 1967.

This quote is considered to be fake.

Elder of Ziyon: Anatomy of a fake Ben Gurion quote

The fake quote itself is all over the Internet - in literally hundreds of websites. Intrepid blogger Solomon's House noticed it last December and proceeded to demolish it, even going through the JC archives looking at every mention of Pakistan. He then went on to confront the Islamists who believe the quote, to predictable results.

One unassailable fact is that it takes seconds to make up a fake quote and it takes much effort to disprove one. Even after it is shown to be false, it will be believed by the people who want to believe it.

I understood it was someone from the security services. And in fact they took me into a side room, questioned me and photocopied my passport. I was scared. I didn’t know whether he had spotted the camera or not. Haroun told him that we were taking pictures for memories from Pakistan and that I was a tourist. It’s a good thing I was carrying business cards portraying me as a lecturer on law.

My heart was pounding. Truly. We got into the car, because he agreed to let me go on condition we got out of there right away, and Haroun said to me, “If you had an American passport it really could have been a problem.” And at this stage the photographer is already shooting, from inside the car. I watched it yesterday, with Eyal, the editor, and it’s clear to us that there is too much involvement with myself. That it won’t make the final cut.

I thought Israelis came alone to Pakistan cities, but realizing along with someone name Haron and Jamal teamworks. And she was brought to the negotiation rooms and asked her for passport information. It shows not only her, but Israelis are scared to visit Pakistan.

It is not free country to come and go with free lunch. She will not visit Pakistan again next time after photocopied her passport and face.

Jamal Ismail” who said he was from, Palestine and another Pakistani producer as “Haroon”.
Palestine coming to Pakistan?....that's bullshit.

Thəorətic Muslim;2913857 said:
Looks like they were asleep, hence the entrance and exit.

The ISI is really falling asleep alot these days....
don't worry they got their $$$ and went back to sleep, they didn't waste their time......:D
Last time they took the share of their $$$ during the OBL operation infact they did a great job....:smokin:

The last agent was killed mr. daniel ...she is lucky to visit again trust me it will be her last visit ...the welcoming party won't be her camara man but it will be ISA bi__ch sweet dreams.

Recognise Israel, and all of a sudden the last few years of bombings will be seen like a fireworks show held on Eid compared to what will happen to us, our leaders mounted the Lal Masjid operation and when the scholars then said they had dreamt of bloodshed in Pakistan that has never been seen here, news anchorman and politicians mocked them on television in front of everyone, and today these same people plead for an end to this violence. Groups out there do not have broad support yet out there, recognise Israel officially and you'll soon see that change, may as well just go along with the US plans and break Pakistan as that is where this road will end.

We made one blunder with this WoT, let's not make another.........

The last agent was killed mr. daniel ...she is lucky to visit again trust me it will be her last visit ...the welcoming party won't be her camara man but it will be ISA bi__ch sweet dreams.
With people like you, i can't imagine a reason not to visit Pakistan.

Lolz what was said wrong? and you don't know me to say such a dumb comment.. Btw just try to visit Pakistan why not we are a friendly nation of people long as you are not a spy its all good and if you are then consider it be your last visit anywhere. If the story was turned around and would have been a muslim spy from Pakistan or else where you and your jewish friends would be all over it iam just safeguarding my words towards my country which i have every right too and yes if that spy b__ch was there to spy i hope she comes again because it would be her last visit simply. It's nothing personal towards anyone spying is a tough business you either live or die for the cause have a good day my friend nothing personal :)

It's too late! The damage has already been done! :smokin:

The ISI seems to be slipping up of late! :P

Highly doubt it clearly not very successful if it's been reported in pakistani news now is it ? the fact that it has been publicized means a mossad failure the whole point of an intelligence network is that it should be secret ISI probably knew who she was all along and allowed her entry because they didn't consider her a threat .

Recognise Israel, and all of a sudden the last few years of bombings will be seen like a fireworks show held on Eid compared to what will happen to us, ......

My dear, will you be the one bombing? Just curious.

Intelligence-linked Journalist Tip Training #1: Don't reveal to any news media that you were in Pakistan on an illegal mission! or else ISI will be on the hunt for you.

She failed I guess.

P.S. What she doesn't know is that ISI probably has well-documented and detailed information about her and her little vacation trip :rofl:

The last agent was killed mr. daniel ...she is lucky to visit again trust me it will be her last visit ....

This is truly a heartless and shameless statement.

Daniel Pearl was brutally murdered by the likes of KSM. The same KSM who is now on trial in your country of residence. Are you supporting KSM?

Shame on you. People like you bring bad name to Pakistan.

She didn't commit any crime by visiting and reporting on Abbotabad. Why are you threatening her?

Peace to you man. Peace to you. May God bring peace to your tortured soul.

Palestine coming to Pakistan?....that's bullshit.

She is right. This jamal guy is a Palestinian settled in Pakistan. He has been in many documentaries about OBL. There is one by Al Jazeera where he talks about OBL.

Peace,

This is truly a heartless and shameless statement.

Daniel Pearl was brutally murdered by the likes of KSM. The same KSM who is now on trial in your country of residence. Are you supporting KSM?

Shame on you. People like you bring bad name to Pakistan.

She didn't commit any crime by visiting and reporting on Abbotabad. Why are you threatening her?

Peace to you man. Peace to you. May God bring peace to your tortured soul.

Although his statement was a bit harsh, you don't know what this journalist did either, so we can't assume anything.

She may be telling the news one thing, and hiding a lot more others (After all, isn't that the point for working for an Intelligence agency?)

All foreign journalists should be monitored heavily in Pakistan (this doesn't mean you go and kill them) It means to make sure they're not here to destabilize the country or trying to gain information for other intelligence agencies.

Rest assured, no journalist is coming to Pakistan now-a-days for the nitty gritty or "typical documentary". That card has been played far too many times. Pakistan must protect it's borders from any journalists that could gather vulnerable information and send it off to others which pose a threat to us.

Back
Top Bottom