What's new

Mossad-linked Israeli journalist visits & setup a network inside Pakistan

She was just being a journalist but you resort to name calling, and yes Muslims already spy on Israel with dual passports, they just get flagged and not murdered.

Right so why lie about her passport and where she is actually from? do you have a answer for that i do not think so lets not cover up anything here its all in front of us.

She was just being a journalist but you resort to name calling, and yes Muslims already spy on Israel with dual passports, they just get flagged and not murdered.
Okay so next time we gonna send some spies in Israel along with the banner quoting as "spies" openly and see what gonna happens to them.....:D

Ptex:

you should tell your country people who are journalists that there's no harm in making "unusual" requests. Be transparent, be honest. If your reporters want to venture to Pakistan for JOURNALISTIC reasons, they can get in touch with Pakistan embassy in Washington DC, or Ankara, or Amman.

no need to lie about nationalities and play games like that......it makes things more suspicious if they do it that way

when you come to Pakistan with good intentions, you are treated with respect

alternatively, just do what other countries do....have foreign co-respondents. I'm sure there are Pakistanis out there who would do reporting for Haaretz or some of those other sources. No big deal - as long as it doesnt compromise on our security.

This article is total nonsense.

It has no factual backing, the author has no credibility, the "newspaper" exists only on the internet.

The article itself is basically a hodge podge of various conspiracy theories, anti-Jewish nonsense, a sinister Israeli threat to link Pakistan with their obsession with Arabs, and other dramas.

Right so why lie about her passport and where she is actually from? do you have a answer for that i do not think so lets not cover up anything here its all in front of us.

Maybe because she doesn't want to get killed.

ISI also vists PDF on a daily basis and this news has already been leaked in the press.

Dayan (see Moshe Dayan) and ISI r other services won't know she is Jewish.

A troll thread with a rubbish story, but one positive thing about it, it exposes the Zionists in this forum.

where was it implied he "wet his bed in fear"
It's a massive over-reaction. The original story is of the "celebrity" type, she's the daughter of a famous minister, the one who won the Six-Day War yet decided the Muslim waqf could continue to administer Al-Aqsa, the Dome of the Rock, and the Temple Mount. The majority of the story isn't about her trip to Pakistan but about her "feelings" with references to her dead dad.

Can you really believe that a famous "secret Mossad agent" would be so open about herself and her "mission"? These are guys who operate in anonymity and the shadows, yes?

the ISI has extended a courtesy or two to the israeli mossad service -
That's a massive inversion: rather, the Mossad went all out for Pakistan. It obeyed Zia's orders in 1970, supplied the ISI with Warsaw Pact arms for the Afghan war, and as near as I can guess is the vehicle through which Israeli avionics are supplied to Pakistani warplanes. Possibly Israel does even more. When did the ISI ever give a like return to Israel?

and I would expect that even though we may not exactly be friends or allies or even have diplomatic recognition - that they will keep their footprint and their activities out of Pakistan...
That's not how it works. Without diplomatic recognition the ONLY means of direct unofficial contact is through secret agencies. Imo one of the best reasons for countries to recognize Israel is to de-power the Mossad. Diplomatic recognition has rarely been among its priorities.

...they ought to know that any such activity like espionage or being in touch with "groups" in Pakistan would be noted and highly 'un-appreciated' and would warrant similar and opposite reaction
Why wouldn't Israel want Pakistani reporters in Israel?

I think Pakistanis tend to exaggerate mossad's interest or involvement in Pakistan though none of the threat assessments or analyses should be automatically disregarded because there's always a possibility for anything in this day and age -especially given the hostile and brutal nature of the neighborhood we live in
Re-read what you wrote and tell me that's not rationalization for exaggeration.

if a journalist did that in the U.S. (or even israel) they'd be suspected of terrorism and certainly they wouldnt see daylight for some time
A false parallel because in the U.S. visitors don't have to be worried about jihadis slaying them simply because of their nationality or religion.

Wrong is Wrong and she used a false passport. It is worthy of suspicion especially if she is only a "journalist".

Solomon....she didnt have a choice.....you saw what happened when your (now comatose) Ariel Sharon and his triggy happy guards ventured out to Al Aqsa in a provactive fashion. It fuelled the 2nd intifada

if she denied ownership of Islam's 2nd holiest site to Muslims - everywhere from Haifa to Tal Aviv would be set aflame and that is no exaggeration

as for reporters -- I do believe Dawn News has had 1 co-respondent that reported in Tel Aviv.....as far as i know, the only Pakistani journalist to have traveled there for official (reporting) duty

unfortunately in israel, journalistic activity often comes under siege; many reporters have been killed in the israeli occupied territories while in the line of duty.....alas - a very dangerous place for news reporters. Almost (if not as much) dangerous as occupied Kashmir where in some ways the environment is similar. Draconianism and steel-fisted rule takes precedence over common sense and civility.

i'd reiterate what i said before....israel should be allowed to send journalists to Pakistan as long as their intentions are clearly stated and that they abide by the laws of the land of the host.....what this woman did was dangerous, and it could have landed her in a helluva lot of trouble. Security is tense in parts of the country and risks can't be taken (especially after raymond davis and diplomats with illegal weapons have been located in the past). I guess being a woman and being that no threat was perceived, our side let her go about doing her business.

Its really funny to assume that one of the most famous TV journalists is used as secret super duper Mossad spy. I wonder what blond european looking woman actually could spy there. If Mossad really wanted to spy it could simply bribe some local guys as Mossad always do. Its not a big deal.

As for her ties with Israeli military, its another BS. In fact she often critisizes army one of the most famous her reports was when she accused Israeli officer of deliberate murder of Palestinian girl, what was found false later.

Wrong is Wrong and she used a false passport. It is worthy of suspicion especially if she is only a "journalist".
She did not use false passport. She was born in Argentine and she is Argentine citizen.

No, they are just spread all over the world with genuine nationalities but with the allegiance to Israel, and work in unison with the MOSSAD, which is the source and secret of its virtual power and ingenuity.

Back
Top Bottom