What's new

Mohammad Kaif's house attacked

Lahori paa jee

Reaction score
A group of people, claiming to be supporters of the Lok Janshakti Party, today vandalised the house of cricketer Mohammad Kaif after his poor show in the ongoing one-day series against South Africa.

Kaif scored 8 and 10 in the two one-dayers against South Africa which drubbed India in both the matches.

"A number of them tried to storm the house, broke some electric bulbs and plastered the name plate with mud," police said.

"They also raised slogans against BCCI Chief Sharad Pawar for persisting with Greg Chappell as the coach of the Indian team and burnt their effigies," they added.

Source

Zaheer allegedly involved in brawl

An intruder entered the Indian dressing-room after the final one-dayer at SuperSport Park and was involved in an alleged brawl with Zaheer Khan, following which the intruder was taken into custody. The Northerns Cricket Union confirmed the incident, but the Indian team have steadfastly denied that it took place.

The altercation had its roots in sustained heckling from fans of Indian origin on both sides of the ground. Rajan Nair, the Indian team's media manager, confirmed that the players had been subjected to vile abuse right through the South African innings. After a point, fed up of the constant personal abuse, Zaheer is alleged to have picked up an energy-drink bottle and thrown it at the fan. He's said to have lobbed it back.

Following the game, the same individual managed to make his way inside the dressing-room, evading the security cordon. Zaheer is said to have confronted him there, and manhandled him, though Nair stressed repeatedly that the alleged incident never took place. "Nothing untoward happened inside the dressing-room, and the security personnel quickly got the man out of there."

But though Nair denied that Zaheer had lobbed the bottle in the man's direction, Elize Lombard, the chief executive of the Northerns Cricket Union, confirmed that her security staff had seen the incident. They were investigating the matter, and were unavailable for further comment.

Corne Meyer, who handles security for the event sponsors, said that a man had indeed been found trespassing in the dressing-room area, but declined to comment till he had further investigated the matter.

Source

As if that was not enough. I feel indians cannot handle defeat. They rate their team very higher, perhaps higher than Australia. But its totally other way round.

Well its nothign new his house was also attacked last year also and he is not alone due to bad performance by indian cricket team even the portarits of Sachin and Ganguly were burnt on roads few days back. And this phenomenon is not only restricted to Indian.

Here in our country too people are very emotional about cricket. In the pas we also had seen such incidents here too but thank God now people heer have came out of that transe now we have many other things to ponder on instead to showing such emotions.

Cricket obsessed people are a night mare in India and Pakistan. This routinely happens in both countries. Can't do much about it. Media hypes the cricket related issues and personalities so much that it become impossible for the common man to ignore and then the petty politician find ample oppurtunity to strike cheap points.
Kashif

I say welcome to the club Indians. People attacked Wasim Akram's house when Pakisatn lost to India in WC qtr finals where Wasim was not even playing!!. Oh I wish people of the subcontinent start using their heads rather than be ruled by passion. Ghaalib says

" Laazim hay dil kay pass rahay paasban -e- aql, laiken kabhi kabhi ussay tanha be chore dey".

Regret to say that with us the watchmen of wisdom has left his job for good!!

Seriously i Think its time for Indians to Change the Faverite Sport.

After seeing Indian Cricketers poor Perfomance in World Cup i changed my side to Formula1 and Foot Ball:partay: . We should Concentrate on Other Sports and Other Indian Sports Persons.
Especially on Formula 1 and Football.

Btw, What happen to Narain Karthikeyan?. The Guy was the first Indian F1 driver and he won some good Expectations
1996:He Wins Formula Asia title
1998-2000: Formula Three, four wins
2001: Tests for Jaguar and Jordan F1 teams
2004: Wins two races in Nissan World Series

Attachments

• 250px-Narain_Karthikeyan.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 57
  • 350px-Karthikeyan_(Jordan)_locking_brakes_in_qualifying_at_USGP_2005.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 21
Seriously i Think its time for Indians to Change the Faverite Sport.

aahan u are also here :) welcome
failsa? or that other guy who always used bad language there.

well welcome hope u had noticed the difference :)

now back to cricket

:lol: well faisal never mind

be sure here no one will term Muslim in sub-continent as illegitmate childern.

anyways Welcome enjoy our great PFF

A group of people, claiming to be supporters of the Lok Janshakti Party, today vandalised the house of cricketer Mohammad Kaif after his poor show in the ongoing one-day series against South Africa.

Kaif scored 8 and 10 in the two one-dayers against South Africa which drubbed India in both the matches.

"A number of them tried to storm the house, broke some electric bulbs and plastered the name plate with mud," police said.

"They also raised slogans against BCCI Chief Sharad Pawar for persisting with Greg Chappell as the coach of the Indian team and burnt their effigies," they added.

Source
Shouldn't we start beating up all these "netas" for their 60 years of poor performance?

As if that was not enough. I feel indians cannot handle defeat. They rate their team very higher, perhaps higher than Australia. But its totally other way round.
It's all politics. Some lobbies want Chappel out of the Coach's position. Remember we used to lose under John Wright/Ganguly too, but you didn't hear about t much back then, did ya?

But the good news is that Bal Thakray has sided with chappel seems Bal Thakray has nothing in politics to inspire hence truned to meddle in cricket affairs :P

But the good news is that Bal Thakray has sided with chappel seems Bal Thakray has nothing in politics to inspire hence truned to meddle in cricket affairs :P
Bal Thackrey sided with Chappel ... Why? Doesn't seem possible.

Pawar is with Chappel. Thackrey and Pawar are two Marathi political strong men, who are always in opposite camps. If anything Thackrey should oppose Chappel.

i think indian team have stars in team and not playing like a team....like it was case with pakistan.....and its the indian media with a lot of coverage making stars...

thanks God pakisttani nation is out of this fever after great stars wasim, and waqar

Back
Top Bottom