What's new

Modi begins to Fall Off

1002721_10151489001043531_815764935_n.jpg

You aren't reading the posts- I said Sajjan Kumar has not been convicted, but we know that he is guilty, therefore trying to claim that Modi is innocent just because he hasn't been convicted is stupid. In our country there are a hundred ways of avoiding conviction and getting away with murder.
Fact is ,if there is substantial proof against modi,he should be tried.Investigative agencies under direct control of congress havent been able to prove modi guilty,recently he was relieved in the ishrat jahan case.
But CBI is under congress,which is trying to protect its rioters.People saw sajjan kumar roaming in the streets and instigating congress workers,Why hasnt he been punished yet?Even after 30 years?Gujarat is 10 year old matter congress supporters have to clarify their actions on a 30 year old case,victims of which are still awaiting justice.

Its not that a politician after wearing a skull cap becomes secular but if a politician doesn't mind wearing mukuts, tilaks and all other things which are symbolically Hindu but has a problem wearing a skull cap it does ring a bell...

Cause wearing certain attire is his personal choice, and right. It should not matter what his attire is, rather his actions.

Not everyone, I don't expect politicians who thrives on vote bank of one particular community to show these kind of gestures...

If the politicians deliver the development to people irrespective of any difference then there is no need for these gestures .

The one who want to resort to these gesture are the ones who cannot deliver any progress instead want to be in power using vote-bank politics.

If the politicians deliver the development to people irrespective of any difference then there is no need for these gestures .

The one who want to resort to these gesture are the ones who cannot deliver any progress instead want to be in power using vote-bank politics.

Of course if the politician is delivering then he wouldn't resort to these kind of things but we rarely see such kind of politicians and mere symbolism is something which is presently happening in our country...

Then again,How is wearing a cap synonymous with representing you? So if a good for nothing who represents you wears a cap for you in international front?He/She automatically becomes good?

Not everyone, I don't expect politicians who thrives on vote bank of one particular community to show these kind of gestures...

Can MIM or its leaders of hyderabad wear Tilak?Don't tell me MIM is communal its part of alliance of secular parties and UPA

Than what was your point?

When Queen Elizabeth doesn't mind listening to reciting of Holy Quran or Obama visiting a mosque just for symbolism then why is wearing a skull cap a problem for Modi. Though I would say it is his personal choice but don't you think an aspiring national leader should have worn it atleast for symbolism..

Can MIM or its leaders of hyderabad wear Tilak?Don't tell me MIM is communal its part of alliance of secular parties and UPA

MIM thrives on muslim votebank and their alliance with Congress is just a marriage of convenience. Are you trying to compare MIM with BJP...?

Then again,How is wearing a cap synonymous with representing you? So if a good for nothing who represents you wears a cap for you in international front?He/She automatically becomes good?

Check my previous post, I never said that. You wanted Zakir Naik or Maulanas to wear Tilaks so I just countered you by saying that I don't expect Baba Ramdev to wear Skull caps.

When Queen Elizabeth doesn't mind listening to reciting of Holy Quran or Obama visiting a mosque just for symbolism then why is wearing a skull cap a problem for Modi. Though I would say it is his personal choice but don't you think an aspiring national leader should have worn it atleast for symbolism..

I dont care much for such symbols. I am satisfied as long as he keeps the likes of Bajarang dal in check, and the state prospers. Whats the point of wearing all those symbols and pretend to be secular while you promote communalism/casteism.

I am not saying symbols dont matter. But they are far below in my priority.

If You want a logical answer then you need to have a logical explanation, you cannot throw away the cause and out of window and simply blame the effect.An example would be if you did a chemistry experiment you know what you add and what you get in the end as result Likewise same here.
So, it doesn't matter who started it because those who started it are all innocent(CAUSE) and those in the end are guilty (EFFECT).
You call it a stupid question because you don't like to say what caused it as it embarrass you isn't it?, why not tell us what led to it? When we read history we read what started a movement or a certain incident and later what it spiralled into isn't it?
Be it Freedom struggle of INDIA or Partition of India. You cannot take away the cause and only show the effect ( as it suits your case).

oh mr if some muslim done wrong in godhra so modi will use his power of cm to kill innocent people of same religion in mass killing pls dont use ur hatred veiws on public forum to spread divide in india for example eye for eye is right

'What started the riot' is a stupid question.

Yeah stupid question ? Moron.
Only because its ure own abduls who burnt innocent women and kids in the train that started the riots.?
Dont kill innocent people next time and you won't have riots. as simple as that.

I am not expecting Baba Ramdev or Sri Sri Ravi Shankar to wear a skull cap but a politician who is to govern me and represent me in the international front...

I would like to see something of a showstopper as you claim!Why not do some show stopper?
a request!

Back
Top Bottom