What's new

Modi begins to Fall Off

Please...... I have seen enough people here who accuse me of being a sonia ghandi a** licker JUST because I was critical about some Modi issues. For them its: Either you are with them or against them... typical blind and brainless party following as usual.

Well i pity people like u ... but calling us Blind and brainless is laughable when people like you support a Anti-National Party still after seeing all the corruption, Scandels Anti-India , Pseudo-Secular , Divisive politics of Congress and UPA...

now this question is in real for us either your a Nationalist or a Anti-Nationalist ...

Ok, Just answer 2 Questions:

1. Why Changing Title??

2. What has This to do with Indian Defense??

This has nothing to with Indian defence, that was unnoticed. Title is extremely accurate (unless you're on pot).

@jbgt90 I still remember the time when i used to open (being completely ignorant/immature) Political Threads in Indian Defense section & u used to say why opening it here......Wonder what has changed you to not say this to OP this time around??? :D

Actually i dd not notice it till now mate. i believe this is better suited in the south asian section.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir, This is bound to Happen when a member starts CHANGING the TITLES of the THREADS to suit his Political Goals (OP has done it the Third time in just a month).

When you start the thread in Indian Defense section (to attract more people) than the other assigned section.

Notwithstanding that, go through the thread and see if anybody has made any constructive post. Other than shrill cries of "mass murderer" from one side, and "sickular, vinci, etc etc" from the other side, has there been an exchange of IDEAS? Name calling, personal attacks, remarks about somebody's religion or patriotism - this is all you get in a thread that is about politics.

The very word "politics" has come to aquire a negative connotation in India, precisely because of this. Politics is an integral aspect of societies, and is as inevitable as the air we breathe. The more politically consious and literate a society is, the healthier it will be. Political disagreements are fine, and inevitable in free socities. But when every political "discourse" tends to be nothing but name calling, you have to wonder about the political literacy of that society.

Let's face it - most members here are not capable of having an enlightened discussion about political matters. ISSUES are not discussed, but personalities are. IDEAS are not exchanged, but insults are. INTELLECT is not taxed, but passions are. This is true of most political threads in the pakistan and b'desh sections as well, so I suppose this is a subcontinental phenomenon.

If this was a thread about science or technology or military affairs, is this how people would communicate to each other? No, it's only the political literacy that is primitive and unevolved.

This has nothing to with Indian defence, that was unnoticed. Title is extremely accurate (unless you're on pot).

Wrong Answers.

1. Why did you ACCIDENTLY posted it ONLY in the Indian Defense section & not Iranian or some other sections?? :lol:

2. Secondly, thats not ETHICS mate, you have to post the title exactly what it says in the source, accurate or not....

I don't care what you post, but you have to follow the rules atleast.

Well i pity people like u ... but calling us Blind and brainless is laughable when people like you support a Anti-National Party still after seeing all the corruption, Scandels Anti-India , Pseudo-Secular , Divisive politics of Congress and UPA...

now this question is in real for us either your a Nationalist or a Anti-Nationalist ...

No for you its Hindu or not Hindu.... its quite obvious if one reads your hindutva propaganda.

i views are my own mate , to explain them i would need a lot of time and it would not be something a lot of people here would appreciate. by the way i am a congress worker from mumbai . in hyd now . but have been a party worker for something like 17 yrs now.

When you have the time... create a new thread ...

Goddamn troll. No value addition, come and sit on thread with your big mouth and ruin all discussions.
Hahaha Look who is doing the talking ... a Troll who started a thread with Distorted Title in a wrong section ...

where are u sitting now in some Kangressi office ... ok now bend over Rahul GAYdhi is here to pay ur NAREGA incentives ... Blow it Baby...

No for you its Hindu or not Hindu.... its quite obvious if one reads your hindutva propaganda.

You are being evasive. You are either a anti national or a nationalist. If you are a nationalist, how can you overlook 8 years of misrule, corruption, worsening economy, CBI misuse, etc, etc ......

Hahaha Look who is doing the talking ... a Troll who started a thread with Distorted Title in a wrong section ...

where are u sitting now in some Kangressi office ... ok now bend over Rahul GAYdhi is here to pay ur NAREGA incentives ... Blow it Baby...

We are all Indians...please stop this Abuse ... lets not become intolrent of another person's views

Back
Top Bottom