What's new

Modi begins to Fall Off

You got him wrong. What he meant is that its not practically possible to pick Gujaratis only out of thousand of stranded people.

This moron is a real congressi tatta..:omghaha:

.......if he was just a congress tatta I would not have minded it so much. ....... there are others here like jbgt90 who have admitted to being congress party worker and self confessed Maino sycophant.

........this particular moron is a man with an agenda.

then y not modi talk about muslim y he refuse to wear muslim cap y bjp y madhya pradesh cm giving money sri lanka for mandir there not for church or masjid not one single scheme launch by any bjp or shiv sena for minority dont talk baseless

So if some politician agrees to wear a muslim cap , he becomes secular ..... nice definition by the way .

Why would any of them launch any schemes for minority ?? Have they launched any scheme for majorities only ??

Now you are talking baseless.

I never claimed BJP to be secular but neither is congress , SP or BSP

How about Ayodhya Ram Temple issue ??

What about it ?

VHP first offered to move the Babri Masjid and reconstruct it elsewhere brick by brick. The same way it was done for Somnath Temple. How is that Not Secular ?

BJP was nowhere in the picture till Congress politicized this religious issue. So how is BJP responsible ?

Something to educate you about Ram Janmabhoomi .....its has only facts ....no fiction. Kindly look at the key players and about Hindu ownership of the place.

Ayodhya Ram Janmabhoomi

So if some politician agrees to wear a muslim cap , he becomes secular ..... nice definition by the way .

Its not that a politician after wearing a skull cap becomes secular but if a politician doesn't mind wearing mukuts, tilaks and all other things which are symbolically Hindu but has a problem wearing a skull cap it does ring a bell...

What about it ?

VHP first offered to move the Babri Masjid and reconstruct it elsewhere brick by brick. The same way it was done for Somnath Temple. How is that Not Secular ?

BJP was nowhere in the picture till Congress politicized this religious issue. So how is BJP responsible ?

BJP by taking up the issue of Ram Temple is showing themselves as the thekedar of one single community which is fine as far as I am concerned .But that surely will make them non-secular.

I never said congress party was secular . There is no single secular party in India.

Every single one of them uses , religion , caste and sects to guard their votes and indulge in vote bank politics.

Its not that a politician after wearing a skull cap becomes secular but if a politician doesn't mind wearing mukuts, tilaks and all other things which are symbolically Hindu but has a problem wearing a skull cap it does ring a bell...

:lol: .... if that Politician is a practicing Hindu then what 'bell does it ring ' ? ...All Mukuts an Tilaks are Hindu practices.

The Bell that says practicing Hindus have to bow down to Muslim practices ?

BJP by taking up the issue of Ram Temple is showing themselves as the thekedar of one single community which is fine as far as I am concerned .But that surely will make them non-secular.

I never said congress party was secular . There is no single secular party in India.

Every single one of them uses , religion , caste and sects to guard their votes and indulge in vote bank politics.

How can taking up Hindu causes make someone 'Non Secular' ? I am afraid you are not making any sense.

Going against Non Hindu causes can make someone non secular. BJP has never done that.

It rings a bell that he is a Hindu by belief and don't want to show token items just to be labelled as secular.

How many muslim politicians are ready to wear tilaks to show that they are secular ??

Secularism is not gauged by what he wear or dresses but by policies they implement .

How can taking up Hindu causes make someone 'Non Secular' ? I am afraid you are not making any sense.

Going against Non Hindu causes can make someone non secular. BJP has never done that.

Secularism means keeping religion out of politics.

BJP is not supposed to take up cause of anybody. If they take up a religious cause they will branded a religious party ..... simple as that.

But why are you behaving like brain dead ??

Secularism means separation of the church from the state. i.e. in Earlier days when the Roman Church/Vatican used to interfere in internal matters of other nations in Europe the whole concept was invented. Which is why you now have a 'church of England' that has no affiliation to Rome.

In Indian context, Raj Guru's and Raj Rishis where always part of govt. in advisory capacity. They where the policy makers but never the ruler. That is why Gandhi, a saint (religious leader) by definition was able to control politics in India. That is Indian secularism i.e. inclusion of religion in politics in advisory capacity. Its is part of our history, tradition , culture.

BJP is not supposed to take up cause of anybody. If they take up a religious cause they will branded a religious party ..... simple as that.

BJP is supposed to take up a LOT OF Causes for Everybody. That is what Political parties are supposed to do. :disagree:

If they take up religious cause they will be 'called' religious party ....that does not mean it makes them one. If I am called a bigot or homosexual or hispanic ....its does not make me one. Kapish ?

But why are you behaving like brain dead ??

:coffee: ..........

It rings a bell that he is a Hindu by belief and don't want to show token items just to be labelled as secular.

How many muslim politicians are ready to wear tilaks to show that they are secular ??

Secularism is not gauged by what he wear or dresses but by policies they implement .

Of course as I said earlier and I reiterate that wearing a certain attire doesn't make one secular but if one has no issues wearing Hindu religious symbols in public events then why have a problem with skull cap. Wearing a skull cap doesn't turn him into a muslim or for that matter a "pseudo-secular".

Of course as I said earlier and I reiterate that wearing a certain attire doesn't make one secular but if one has no issues wearing Hindu religious symbols in public events then why have a problem with skull cap. Wearing a skull cap doesn't turn him into a muslim or for that matter a "pseudo-secular".

Modi is a practicing Hindu .....why should he have problem wearing Hindu religious symbols in public events ? That does not make sense .......are you saying practicing Hindus in India should Never wear religious symbols in public places ?

Wearing a skull cap is a sign of a practicing muslim for Indians. Why should Modi knowingly send out a wrong signal a.k.a A Lie that he is also a practicing muslim ? ...........if he or anyone sends out sch a wrong signal he/she is indeed a pseudo-secular.

However Modi did accept a Green Shawl from the same gentleman with inscriptions from the koran showing his acceptance and respect of muslim faith.

Congress that way is the most communal party in the country followed by TMC, SP, BSP, CPM and the latest, Nitish's JDU

They go head over heels to kiss the rears of some communities in a wrong manner and ignore the other.

This is what fans the right wing Hindu sentiments as a measure of retaliation.

Everybody complains that the Sangh does this and the Sangh does that... has anyone thought why and how it rose to power and prominence and due to what reasons?

I for one was one of the most fiercest critics of the Sangh.

But after seeing what the so-called seculars are doing with my community in my region, I feel that it is important to join hands with the Hindu community to ward off this menace that is being preached in the name of 'secularism'.

Back
Top Bottom