What's new

Modi as PM may encourage right-wing militancy: US think-tank

stop bull$hitting, i asked you in fine print stating who is your MLA. After googling 5 minutes you said sunil kumar sharma and you wanted to vote for Manmohan Singh. Clearly you are just beating around the bush now retracting from your comments now all of the sudden saying the opposite. How old are you???. You are changing your statements faster than the congressy politicians.!

With this much of forum experience, its high time u recognise a false flag.

Explanation of the term: False flagger is someone who is shameful of representing own place and use other flag as his country.

Its a psychological disorder and in real life when asked "who your papa is" will most probably point at the neighbours house even if that comment might be offensive for mamma.

Hence its better to leave them with their sort of mind and letting them having these small pleasures out on online world.

Looks like The Think Tank failed to Think that Vajpayee is a life long member of RSS. And last I checked the guy ruled India for 6 years. And there wasn't any right wing fanatics in his term. So how is Modi any different. Epic fail from so called Think Tanks. A Think Tank that falls for Media and Congi Propoganda is just a Tank minus Think.

Don't confuse Hindu nationalism with the religion. This chap has little use for religious zealots.

MMS wasn't bad, not in his first term. In the 2nd, he has been all over the place and his age won't be on his side. If Congress were picking an alternative, I would much prefer it to be Mr. Chidambaram.

Nothing wrong with Hindu nationalism, but Gujarat riots have been a scar on Modi's success story.

Chidambaram seems a bit harsh IMO. Reminds me of Khurshid Kasuri and his outspoken ways.

There is a difference b/n a democratically elected leader and a military dictator who came to power through a coup and ruled with an iron hand through Martial Law.

Fair enough, different methods but similar ultra-nationalist manifesto.

Sorry, but India have not achieved even HALF the position of what it is capable of in these 65 years of Independence.

MMS wasn't in authority for most of that period. Judge his achievements for India since the 90s when we were regressing and India's pace was extraordinary.

I can't disagree with your statement that being soft spoken got india where it is today.

But maybe we need a stronger leader now to push economic growth and hard policies.

A stronger leader is not bad for the overall progress, but a powerful India with Modi as its PM will cause ripples of concern.

Chidambaram is good but will not be effective with Sonia and NAC shadowing him.

The point is that Anyone with Balls will not be the PM (e.g. Pranab M) in congress since that the real power will always be in the hands of Madam. That is the fundamental fact. If someone thinks by Chidu becoming PM things will change, well all I can say is that you are setting very high expectation which will most likely fail.

With this much of forum experience, its high time u recognise a false flag.

Explanation of the term: False flagger is someone who is shameful of representing own place and use other flag as his country.

Its a psychological disorder and in real life when asked "who your papa is" will most probably point at the neighbours house even if that comment might be offensive for mamma.

Hence its better to leave them with their sort of mind and letting them having these small pleasures out on online world.

that was funny..:omghaha::omghaha:

NaMo for PM.. atleast we will get to troll on pdf !! :D

"Nitin Tomer" seems to be a id picked up from "pakpassion" forum. so, here is a imposter wanna be.

Thats what am saying.

BTW,many Hindus are Left centrists,i am talking about right centrists.

There are not many left centrists - whoever I have seen claim themselves as left centrists but actually are commies with their fists concealed or pseudos who bare their fangs against right wing hindus but would detest away from doing the same against the minority fundamentalists/proselytizers/congress types who use religious politics to their convenience and their likes who spoil the religious harmony prevailing. This hypocrisy is what made some of us(like myself) take a slightly right centrist attitude.

If he visits as a PM, he will come with a small army. The only ones who won't be alive will be anyone trying to do him harm.

No , he actually has a point. Narendra Modi should not visit any Muslim country. If Indira Gandhi's guards can kill her , what's stopping a Bangladeshi or Arab giving Narendra Modi a guard of honour to become an instant hero of the Muslim World by popping a bullet into Modi?

what's stopping a Bangladeshi or Arab giving Narendra Modi a guard of honour to become an instant hero of the Muslim World by popping a bullet into Modi?

There are no bullets in their rifles, so difficult. Not impossible but difficult

since almihty papa jones is saying ths- it must be true-
indians should blindly believe what they saying like they do in all the other cases- :lol:-

There are three types of people supporting Modi - hindu rightwing, Modi fans and the third type - who does not see any other better alternatives and for the sole reason he is standing on the plank of development is willing to give him a chance. The third type are the ones who are in larger nos. If right wing militant elements start rearing its head, the third group will desert him and the BJP entirely.
Nicely put. But by the end of the Modi experiment, the damage will already be done, when the hindu right wing claims victory.
It is never a good idea to have any terrorism, but I feel Modi will be India's Zia.
I don't think India is capable of producing a Zia. For one thing, there is no culture of Madarassas in Hindu religion. There are a few priest schools but parents prefer an English medium 'Model' or 'Concept' school any day.
You have the intelligence of a 5 year old.

I said RSS is opposed to Modi..yet you respond by something that has no base in reality.

Avoid quoting me or responding to me in the future.
RSS is opposed to Modi now. But slowly they are yielding. Gadkari recently threw in towel in the PM race. Most of RSS's allies have already proclaimed Modi's victory in Gujarat as theirs and started singing his praises.

My guess is that BJP will not declare a PM candidate for 2014. That way they will rake in their new found Modi fan base while carrying theie traditional Hindutva votebank.

A CM who cant handle communal riots in his own state is not fit to administer a nation as huge and diverse as India.

I am voting for PM Manmohan Singh

We are talking about the polls thread in this forum or in any other website..

Back
Top Bottom