What's new

Modesty- is it that hard Indians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A huge multi ethnic country with one billion people is being judged by some self obsessed self proclaimed einsteins. The thesis shud be send to nobel authority, i propose.

how does my nationality matters?? will it change the fact that Indians are backward, coward, hypocrite, ill mannered, jealous as stated in this thread http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/189084-5-reasons-why-india-will-never-become-america.html

You are missing one of your other favorite links - "Zillions Reasons to escape India" or whatever...

indians have this bad habit of bragging about things all the time. For example they always brag about aishwarya rai and her blue eyes and how she become a ms universe. Every indian i met mentions asihwarya rai and her blue eye's as if they are programmed to say that too every person they meet.

Everyone has their bragging rights and reasons. And not all Indians are fans of Aishwarya Rai or any one actress. In any case, your gross generalization of 1.2 billion people reflects your comprehension and cognitive abilities.

You are obsessed with Indians!

Name a country which does not have people having bad qualities..Every country has good and bad people..except maybe Tomato Land !!

I read his low quality post's! he is an Complete Troll, have no idea what he is trolling about!
Just another Real life "Forever-Alone" Loser who is Obsessed with India and Indian's

Probably Lost his job to a Indian, :lol:

Why you people respond to these threads???.. He is just an idiot .
Remember, idiots take you down to their level and beat u with their experience... They don't understand logic and facts but stick to their own ideology.

ppl stop....the worst for m of a troll is one who is a spineless troll.

and whats even worse ? people entertaining its brain farts.

i just feel my precious time and life draining as i type this comment:P

its just a waste of time :alcoholic:

Someone please dedicate a song for all Indians (reverse trolling :lol:)

we are perfectly happy bunch of people...

you can speak for yourself but not rest of the Indians. i have observed how suppressed Indians are. they are being exploited by fellow Indians and i have seen them suffering with pain/sorrow given to them by their fellow Indians. you should go out of your room and see your hilarious society and try improving your funny culture.

Atleast they do not try to copy other country's culture and have doubts over their identity...unlike you.
LOL!!!! Look who's talking!!! Your whole bollywood is a third rate cheap copy of Hollywood. You people copy everything from Americans.

Americans are original, pioneers, while you people copy.

You would never understand this...because this is our patriortism.We love everything which belongs to our country..for us Aishwarya is more sexy than Angela Jolie and Vada Pav will always be better than a Mac D burger...If you and your people understood this the condition in your country would have been much different.

I don't see Americans bragging about every little accomplishment, while indians on the other hand can't seem to stop bragging about aishwarya rai and her blue eyes and how she became a ms universe.:disagree:

Not that there's anything wrong with that, its just annoying not to mention a strong indicator of insecurity and inferiority complex.

Clearly it is very hard for them. Look at them on this forum is evidence enough.

Everyone has their bragging rights and reasons. And not all Indians are fans of Aishwarya Rai or any one actress. In any case, your gross generalization of 1.2 billion people reflects your comprehension and cognitive abilities.

It's my personal experience my friend.

@ Tomato would you mind telling us, how and when did you come in contact with India and the whole of it's 1.2 billiopn populace??
Guys ignore this idiot, he is just another India-obsessed fool who is jealous and angry that how could a third world country show such amazing growth and achievements.........:)
Let him think what he wants, who cares what he thinks.........

Lollllllllllll these moron is still ranting on............what a retard....:rofl::lol:

Typical. You attack the poster as if it will add gravitas to any argument you may have. It is a shame my brother Hafizz is not available to enjoy Tomato B's wisdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom