What's new

Modesty- is it that hard Indians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be called, superiority complex:

An attitude of superiority that conceals actual feelings of inferiority and failure.

You are obsessed with Indians!

Name a country which does not have people having bad qualities..Every country has good and bad people..except maybe Tomato Land !!

there are country with some people with some bad qualities but there is only one country whose entire population becomes proud when gets a success even of bacteria size. that country is India

these are all I have observed throughout my life. trust me when i say not everyone can read personality as good as me. :)

ROFL
ur life? ..what has it been 12 years and going?

It would be called, superiority complex:

An attitude of superiority that conceals actual feelings of inferiority and failure.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/190638-modesty-hard-indians.html#ixzz1z0EOT8ec

is tht the mard-e-momin ,1Paki=10Hindi , logic talking?

You know Modesty is not hard . Indians are generally a humble people , but some are not . There are all kinds of people in every country .

If you would come with your real flags , perhaps we could answer you better .

there are country with some people with some bad qualities but there is only one country whose entire population becomes proud when gets a success even of bacteria size. that country is India

indians have this bad habit of bragging about things all the time. For example they always brag about aishwarya rai and her blue eyes and how she become a ms universe. Every indian i met mentions asihwarya rai and her blue eye's as if they are programmed to say that too every person they meet.

MODS please close the damn thread!!
It will only lead to more trolls and it serves absolutely no purpose!!!:mod:

Guys refrain from feeding the troll...............don't post here

You know Modesty is not hard . Indians are generally a humble people , but some are not . There are all kinds of people in every country .

If you would come with your real flags , perhaps we could answer you better .

how does my nationality matters?? will it change the fact that Indians are backward, coward, hypocrite, ill mannered, jealous as stated in this thread http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/189084-5-reasons-why-india-will-never-become-america.html

dont fool youself kid. DO you think you really are happy to be Indian?? Read my threads to know why Indians are unhappy?

Moron, I've read your Crap Thread!!! Indeed, I am a Happy Indian :bunny: Are all the people in Your Country Happy??? Are all the Human Beings on This Earth Happy??? Are all the Americans Happy???? & Are all the people in your F***** Country Happy??? If yes, Give Proof...

So My question is why can't Indian be modest like people from country like US.

Modest like the Yanks? :woot:
laughing-019.gif
The most arrogant and self conceited people on Earth who think their super power status means they are the emperors of the world! Jeeez! And you want Indians to be like them? :disagree:

indians have this bad habit of bragging about things all the time. For example they always brag about aishwarya rai and her blue eyes and how she become a ms universe. Every indian i met mentions asihwarya rai and her blue eye's as if they are programmed to say that too every person they meet.

this is the attitude that makes Indians look strange creatures to other nationalities

There should be criteria for starting new threads... It seems the coming of Tomato and disappearance of sino and hafizz have a link to it..
People are so ashamed to show their real flags... There cannot be so shameless people than them!! :)
Quitting this thread.. A obvious troll like the OP...

We are a happy bunch of people who like to celebrate even small success..and this is our patriortism that we celebrate even small achievements by our people..Got a prob?(If yes then no one is inviting you to visit India or watch Star plus)

Moron, I've read your Crap Thread!!! Indeed, I am a Happy Indian :bunny: Are all the people in Your Country Happy??? Are all the Human Beings on This Earth Happy??? Are all the Americans, Are they Happy????

but all Americans have courage, guts to stand for their happiness irrespective of what other think. unfortunately this is something lacking in both 'lucky and unlcuky Indians', more so in 'unlucky Indians'

Atleast they do not try to copy other country's culture and have doubts over their identity...unlike you.

You would never understand this...because this is our patriortism.We love everything which belongs to our country..for us Aishwarya is more sexy than Angela Jolie and Vada Pav will always be better than a Mac D burger...If you and your people understood this the condition in your country would have been much different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom