What's new

Miss India Sayali Bhagat (Hindu) In love with Pakistani Cricketer Shoaib Malik(Muslim

i blame it totally on indians.
indians has badly harmed our culture . today young boys and girls dating each other , you can find young boys buying condom openly from medical stores.

our religion has also inflrated by the indian thoughts , one day i even heard my close friend saying " sab bhgwan ki marji hai".

i suggest it should be stricktly for pakistanis and we should ban indian as well as bangladeshies from his forum,

dating culture came from internet ,
also premarital sex is also caming through internet , thank god these young boys using condoms , otherwise ......

mukti_bahini What planet are you from??

dating culture came from internet A disease is it, very catching also.
Dating has been around way before you were even thought about. the internet has SFA to do with it.
Also anyone going overseas to study etc would have seen it hard and fast close up .. All that hand holding , looking stupidly into each other eyes..

premarital sex is also caming through internet ?? No wonder it hurt.. trying to squeeze into the cable :rofl:

Give over a tad..

:rofl:

Dating has been around way before you were even thought about. the internet has SFA to do with it.
Also anyone going overseas to study etc would have seen it hard and fast close up .. All that hand holding , looking stupidly into each other eyes..

premarital sex is also caming through internet ?? No wonder it hurt.. trying to squeeze into the cable :rofl:

Give over a tad..

:enjoy::rofl:

lol imagine the internet gets STD:rofl:...damn i think my conection has ..WA*TS!!!!! boy need to maintian the hygene of my PC....

It is quite strange that we have waisted 10 threads on someone dating someone. WHATS THE BIG DEAL, HI THATS WHAT GUYS DO.

Give over a tad..

Sir is right which Planet are you from, Dude I stared dating when there were no TV.

i blame it totally on indians.
indians has badly harmed our culture . today young boys and girls dating each other , you can find young boys buying condom openly from medical stores.

our religion has also inflrated by the indian thoughts , one day i even heard my close friend saying " sab bhgwan ki marji hai".

i suggest it should be stricktly for pakistanis and we should ban indian as well as bangladeshies from his forum,

so this is indians fault maybe an indian put a gun to their heads and forced them to do these things like buy condoms and go dating.I'm sure their own lifestyle choices,hormones and natural attraction to the opposite sex has nothing to do with it :rolleyes:

so this is indians fault maybe an indian put a gun to their heads and forced them to do these things like buy condoms and go dating.

Ok now its getting kinky .. 3-some with a gun.. I give up on the modern generation.
do it or else :sniper:

I'm sure their own lifestyle choices,hormones and natural attraction to the opposite sex has nothing to do with it :rolleyes:

Not only but also logical ..

I think this has run its nasty course..
Time to close..

Give over a tad..

these thinks might been around way before but only in a very selective portion of world , and with the growing internet culture it is now speading fast .
just like a virus , which is always around , but sticks only when the conditions became favarable.

these thinks might been around way before but only in a very selective portion of world , and with the growing internet culture it is now speading fast .
just like a virus , which is always around , but sticks only when the conditions became favarable.

Rubbish. These things were running HOT there even when England was trying to rule the then India.
Don't tell me the locals did not notice..
What a case of the three wise monkeys? 'See nothing', 'hear nothing', 'say nothing' .. not a chance..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom