What's new

Miss India Sayali Bhagat (Hindu) In love with Pakistani Cricketer Shoaib Malik(Muslim

I am sure.. i don't deny that.. people can help their children grow up in a certain way..!!! But when the time comes for the children to go independent.. then we tend to prevent them from doing that..!!! I am not saying they dont love their children.. but at times it seems they love their religion and culture more than their children..!!! And same goes for the society.. at times it seems people tend to love their religion more than their fellow human beings..!! And thats very dangerous...!!!

No matter how mature your children gets, You still are his parent isnt it? When they are grown up you can only advise them about certain matters...

Religion according to us muslims is more important than anything, we are told not to obey even our parents if they ask you to do something which is against the teaching of Islam...So yes we love our religion (not culture) more than our children and our parents...

And by religion I mean the true face of Islam and not the one of any Mullah!

Last edited:
see firstly like you said MURSHID dating itself is wrong...sof you are a strict muslim and want to portray yourself as good muslim...then denounce DATING in all forms muslim-muslim....hindu-muslim.... by being CHOSSY in muslim-muslim is ok but when another religion gets involved is wrong then i guess you are being a HYPOCRITE!!

now moving to the concept of PAKISTAN and PAKISTANIS being influenced by INDIANS...and speaking like indians....well my friend that is NOT INDIA's mistake...that is the mistake of your own PAKISTANIS.....

when a nation becomes less proud of its own identity and gets confused between whose culture to adopt WESTERN or INDIAN you seriously have a problem BUT ITS NOT A RELIGIOUS PROBLEM!!!! so don't make it as such......[/
QUOTE]

This is hardly an issue, People tend to like different cultures and want to adopt them..Its a worldwide phenomina....we see Indians want to be like westeners so does that mean they are less proud of their identity? :disagree:

you mean to say nothing wrong in calling Allāh as bhagwan ?

man Allah =god

BAGWAN =GOD ( IT DOES NOT REFER TO AN HINDU DIETY , IT ONLY MEANS GOD

IT DOESENT MAKE A DIFFERENCE.....

NOW..... SOMETHING I NOTICED HERE AND ALSO OUTSIDE AMONG MUSLIMS IS -EVERY MUSLIM WANTS TO PROVE THAT HE IS MORE ISLAMIC THAN THE OTHER , IS'NT JUST FOLLOWING YOUR RELIGON ENOUGH? WHY DO YOU CARE IF ONE MUSLIM HAS GONE LIBERAL - ITS HIS RIGHT , YOU NOT LIKING IT IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE ANYTHING, BY THE WAY YOUR GOD "ALLAH" IS GOING TO BE THE FINAL JUDGE IS'NT ? THEN WHY DO YOU PEOPLE WASTE YOUR TIME JUDGING IF HE HAS BECOME LESS ISLAMIC? WHEN ALLAH HIMSELF IS GOING TO JUDGE IN THE END

P.S . EVEN IF IT REFERED TO A HINDU GOD IT WONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO ME COZ I HAVE PRAYED EVERYWHERE -MOSQUE,CURCH ,BUDDHA , JAIN ....ETC EVEN THOUGH I AM A HINDU ...MOST YOUNGER GENERATION INDIANS WOULD HAVE ATLEAST VISITED A PLACE OF WORSHIP THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO THEIR RELIGON JUST BECAUSE A FRIEND OF HIS IS OF ANOTHER FAITH.....

YOU MAY NOW ARGUE OF EXTRIMIST -SHIV SENA AND STUFF ...... BUT YOU HAVE A FEW EXTRIMISTS IN EVERY RELIGION ......IN INDIA THESE ELEMENTS ARE DECREASING IN NUMBERS WITH EVERY PASSING YEAR AND WOULD SOON SEIZE TO EXIST ....

No matter how mature your children gets, You still are his parent isnt it? When they are grown up you can only advise them about certain matters...

Religion according to us muslims is more important than anything, we are told not to obey even our parents if they ask you to do something which is against the teaching of Islam...So yes we love our religion (not culture) more than our children and our parents...

And by religion I mean the true face of Islam and not the one of any Mullah!

how will you decide that your 'ISLAM' has true face? your Islam may not be true in others eyes, like you don't see mullah Islam as true one.

No doubt dating/ pre marital sex is forbidden in most religions. But we are talking about love! Love has no bounds and no barriers. Any one who has experienced the rush of blood and passion would know that at a certain moment in time, nothing else matters. One can only rely on the mercy of the Almighty.

Omar Khayyam says (second part of the quatrain)

Agar aashiq wa mast dozakhi bashand
Farda beeni bahesht ham chun kafe dast.

Meaning if all those who are in love and ecstatic with wine will go to hell, tomorrow you would see heaven totally empty!

And Hafiz Shirazi says that if you could not trust that human being will err; what is the benefit of Allah’s mercy and kindness.

how will you decide that your 'ISLAM' has true face? your Islam may not be true in others eyes, like you don't see mullah Islam as true one.

we'hve got enough scholars who have defined Islam in its best form!

religion does define perameter to lead life - which deny pre maritial sex.

but dude - sex is a personal choice, i mean who are you to tell me what to do. its called freedom.

-----------------------------
love or obsession its all their own life who are - you or me bunch of wasted youth to - pass judgment about their life if its right or wrong. let them choose whats right and wrong. because only they will face the consequnces of it - Good or Bad.

lol saali bhagat ki to jaan aafat mein aa gayi !!!! i think she is not worried as much most of the poster down here.

No doubt dating/ pre marital sex is forbidden in most religions. But we are talking about love! Love has no bounds and no barriers. Any one who has experienced the rush of blood and passion would know that at a certain moment in time, nothing else matters. One can only rely on the mercy of the Almighty.

Omar Khayyam says (second part of the quatrain)

Agar aashiq wa mast dozakhi bashand
Farda beeni bahesht ham chun kafe dast.

Meaning if all those who are in love and ecstatic with wine will go to hell, tomorrow you would see heaven totally empty!

And Hafiz Shirazi says that if you could not trust that human being will err; what is the benefit of Allah’s mercy and kindness.

lol waah waah waah NIAZ SAAB.....

uss aashiq kaa dard kaa kiya kahein jiskee ashqoun koo ankhoun mein anne kee liye saaaw baar thatakna parta hooo.....

see love cannot be controlled hence it is called blind....so simply you can't blame anyone for falling in love.....

Has anyone else noticed that ZOB is making the most sense IN THIS thread? .. I for one salute you sir ..

Last edited:
I'd rather put it like:

ZOB is making MOST SENSE in this THREAD.

Lolz dude, but you actually are, no doubt. :tup:

On a non-serious note, I thought that the CAPS LOCK button malfunctioned on your keyboard, but now I am used to it.
:cheers:

lol thank you boys....i take a bow....

we'hve got enough scholars who have defined Islam in its best form!

good but one should trust his or her mind instead believe others.listen to people who has knowledge but your decision for greater good is your own.
root of extremism lies in blind faith because if you believe them blindly considering them right all time. you will be manipulated easily. finely its you who has to decide who is GOOD SCHOLAR.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom