What's new

Miracle baby plucked ALIVE from toilet pipe after his parents flushed him

May god make that mother raise that child to become a responsible human being!
@jhungary: i wasn't paralleling the two incidents bro!

Last edited by a moderator:
this is so fcking bad, if i was to give a verdict against his monster parents, i would have definitely ordered the same treatment to the fcked up parents like 100000000 times....

u r rite but y not droping a pre mature child using abortion technique ......but this thing is horrible which they did...

@hinduguy can I flush you and call it an accident? Dude you need to press the flush to happen....Have you never used a toilet before? :unsure:
how many threads here before you realize my toilet habits.. its a 'call of nature' and I go to nature.. :rofl:

Disgusting incident. Is this because of Chinese society or was this a second child not allowed because of the ridiculous one child policy?

May god make that mother raise that child to become a responsible human being!
@jhungary: i wasn't paralleling the two incidents bro!

I am not saying you paralleling the 2 incident, just saying the different of giving birth accidentally in sewer (Which it did happen from time to time) and gave birth then abandoning it on sewer.

Of course this is what the moth claim, they don't want criminal culpability.
If the mother gave birth in the sewer accidentally, the umbilical cord would still be attached between the baby and themother.

Back
Top Bottom