What's new

Military strikes against Assad's Syria | Updates & Discussions.

nice to see the SAA Syrian Navy / Air force did not run hiding after all this show of force not they defect to opposition
nice to see Syrian are preparing for war

my Support to Syrian Armed Forces and also Hezbollah

Allah bless them and my prayer to them

What's funny? We = Iran and Hezbollah. Iran and Syria has a military pact. Russia can not support Syria by military intervention, only political support, but Iran and Hezbollah will do if Syria needs, and have done so far whenever it needed. :azn:

Cute that you believe Iran and Hezbollah stand a change against the US and her allies. Just so you know, I am opposed to US military intervention in Syria but at the same time I want the people responsible for the chemical attacks to pay.

Cute that you believe Iran and Hezbollah stand a change against the US and her allies. Just so you know, I am opposed to US military intervention in Syria but at the same time I want the people responsible for the chemical attacks to pay.

I don not believe that and never said that, what I believe is that Hezbollah (and Iran) can stop US etc. by making the war too costly for them. I know most Americans are already tired of American presence in ME but unfortunately your politicians consider themselves the world's police (note that they wanted to attack before even UN complete the inspections and before UNSC approval). Also I don't believe these Western crocodile tears on chemical weapons as they have proved not to give a sh!t about it, US helped Saddam to use chemical weapons against Iranians in Iran-Iraq War.

Try a rational realistic approach,what is there you(Iran and Hezbollah)can ever do to the US and allies if/when they attack?

That depends, if they are going to perform a "show" and a minor military strike in order to do just "something", as it seems to be the case according to themselves, then I think Hezbollah/Iranian involvement would just make things worse and turn this to a total war throughout ME, although our authorities have badly warned US and Israel about any military action.

That depends, if they are going to perform a "show" and a minor military strike in order to do just "something", as it seems to be the case according to themselves, I think Hezbollah/Iranian involvement would just make things worse and turn this to a total war throughout ME, although our authorities have badly warned US and Israel about any military action.
Give me a straight answer,what do you think?
Israel did the same minor strike and nothing happend.
Do you think Iran will strike back this time if/when the ''allies'' attack Syria?
Or maybe do something else?

Give me a straight answer,what do you think?
Israel did the same minor strike and nothing happend.
Do you think Iran will strike back this time if/when the ''allies'' attack Syria?
Or maybe do something else?

If the attack is going to change the regime, I think yes, otherwise that would be a stupid move to intervene directly

^ :lol: at American, Wahhabi, and Turk warmongers

And the sign of God to them..

543614_10151505349425548_1528093301_n.jpg

Try a rational realistic approach,what is there you(Iran and Hezbollah)can ever do to the US and allies if/when they attack?

more what Turkey did to Israel after the sea butchering of her citizen..

House of commons debate was very interesting.
No action will be taken until after the report.

What is clear is that Iran will not start a direct war against the US as it can't , It will be a proxy war which will drag more countries in the battlefield .

I think If the US attacks Syria and tries to weaken Syrian army ( not just bombing a couple of useless positions to save it's face which is likely ) the best choice for SAA will be not responding and only focusing on it's main front against terrorists Meanwhile Iran and Russia should reinforce SAA and recover it as fast as possible .

Back
Top Bottom