What's new

Military strikes against Assad's Syria | Updates & Discussions.

And what was your question? That do I believe the US lied? No. I do not believe we lied about Iraqi WMD program.

Typical avoidance tactic of a coward. You will continually demand others to answer yours regardless of how often they accommodate you.

So here it is again: Do you believe the US lied about Iraqi WMD program?

My Answer: Yes, USA lied , it was a perfect lie to justify invading Iraq.

It fooled the whole world.

Most people didn't question it at the time.

Now, you answer my question.

Did you ever find these sophisticated caves? Yes/No.

They lied to KSA during Iraq's invasion of Kuwait. They showed them fabricated intel info of Iraqi Army at the borders of KSA. Just to get their feet on KSA ground and make bases. After that Kuwait was liberated without firing a single bullet. What a joke.

I don't know if it's been posted but Obama has had a phone call with Australian prime minister Kevin Rudd.

Likely just trying to gain support, i don't think Australia can contribute to what is looking like will be limited Tomahawk strikes. I don't really want us to anyway.

My Answer: Yes, USA lied , it was a perfect justification to invade Iraq. It fooled the whole world.
Very good...Bravo...Give the little girl a lollipop...!!!

Now here is how you are wrong...

The UN/IAEA created the Iraqi nuclear inspection teams of UNSCOM and UNMOVIC with the stipulation that the team leaders MUST NOT be Americans.

That is MUST NOT.

The team leaders were: Rolf Ekeus and Hans Blix for UNMOVIC and Richard Butler for UNSCOM. Two Swedes and an Australian. So your belief is already wrong because you are saying these men and their internationally staffed members colluded with the US in destroying evidences and/or misrepresented facts in order to lie because one cannot lie from ignorance. One can only lie and/or deceive from knowledge.

Further, there is a higher body called the College of Commissioners...

UNMOVIC - United Nations Monitoring, Verification and Inspection Commission
College of Commissioners

The Security Council decided that the Secretary-General, in consultation with the Executive Chairman of UNMOVIC and the Security Council members, should appoint suitably qualified experts to serve as a College of Commissioners for UNMOVIC.

The Council also decided that the College of Commissioners for UNMOVIC would meet regularly to review the implementation of Security Council resolution 1284 and other relevant resolutions, and provide professional advice and guidance to the Executive Chairman, including on significant policy decisions and on written reports to be submitted to the Security Council through the UN Secretary-General.

The Secretary-General appointed the following as Commissioners for UNMOVIC:
Adigun Ade Abiodun (Nigeria)
Reinhard Böhm (Germany)
Ronald Cleminson (Canada)
Thérèse Delpech (France)
Yuriy V. Fedotov (Russian Federation)
Gunterio G. Heineken (Argentina)
Hannelore Hoppe (United Nations - Department for Disarmament Affairs)
Takanori Kazuhara (Japan)
Lu Yongshou (China)
Roque Monteleone-Neto (Brazil)
Olga Pellicer (Mexico)
Annaswamy Narayana Prasad (India)
Anatoliy Scherba (Ukraine)
Cheikh Sylla (Senegal)
Bryan Wells (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland)
Robert Witajewski (United States)

Observers
Gustavo Zlauvinen (IAEA)
Zeljko Jerkic (OPCW)
Do note that there was only one -- ONE -- American on this body.

The College does not report/answer to the US but straight to both the UN SecGen and the Security Council. That means their opinions, reports, and advices are open for all to see. This body is only two, may be three, organizational steps below the UN SecGen.

So if you say that the US 'lied' about the Iraqi WMD program, you have in effect indicted the entire UN all the way up to the SecGen himself, of the same charge.

Congratulations. :azn:

Now, you answer my question.

Did you ever find these sophisticated caves? Yes/No.
No. But what does it matter? Do you really think that you can make any dent just because we are wrong when you have effectively indicted the entire UN itself? :lol:

Very good...Bravo...Give the little girl a lollipop...!!!

Now here is how you are wrong...

The UN/IAEA created the Iraqi nuclear inspection teams of UNSCOM and UNMOVIC with the stipulation that the team leaders MUST NOT be Americans.

That is MUST NOT.

The team leaders were: Rolf Ekeus and Hans Blix for UNMOVIC and Richard Butler for UNSCOM. Two Swedes and an Australian. So your belief is already wrong because you are saying these men and their internationally staffed members colluded with the US in destroying evidences and/or misrepresented facts in order to lie because one cannot lie from ignorance. One can only lie and/or deceive from knowledge.

Further, there is a higher body called the College of Commissioners...

UNMOVIC - United Nations Monitoring, Verification and Inspection Commission

Do note that there was only one -- ONE -- American on this body.

The College does not report/answer to the US but straight to both the UN SecGen and the Security Council. That means their opinions, reports, and advices are open for all to see. This body is only two, may be three, organizational steps below the UN SecGen.

So if you say that the US 'lied' about the Iraqi WMD program, you have in effect indicted the entire UN all the way up to the SecGen himself, of the same charge.

Congratulations. :azn:

No. But what does it matter? Do you really think that you can make any dent just because we are wrong when you have effectively indicted the entire UN itself? :lol:

I'm not gonna waste my precious time reading the BS they pay you to write here.

In This video the Dumba$$ himself admits Iraq didn't have WMD

bush admits iraq had nothing to with WTC - YouTube

" we went to Iraq to change the Middle East" = Translation to get U.S military bases there, divide up the country. Guarantee the safety of Israhell.

I'm not gonna waste my precious time reading the BS they pay you to write here.
Too late. Doubts are already planted, not just in you but also in anyone who read my post. You cannot dispute my sources, which included names you or anyone can perform keyword searches to verify, and my logic. If you can spare the time to debate me but now say it is 'too precious', hilarious as it sounds, to read the truth, that means what I said about you earlier is true: That you are a coward.

Too late. Doubts are already planted, not just in you but also in anyone who read my post. You cannot dispute my sources, which included names you or anyone can perform keyword searches to verify, and my logic. If you can spare the time to debate me but now say it is 'too precious', hilarious as it sounds, to read the truth, that means what I said about you earlier is true: That you are a coward.

I showed you, A video of Mr. Bush aka DumbA$$, admitting "Iraq didn't have WMD".

I showed you, A video of Mr. Bush aka DumbA$$, admitting "Iraq didn't have WMD".
That does not mean we 'lied'. It simply means we did not find FUNCTIONAL weapons. It is the IAEA who sets the standards on what constitute a 'WMD' program and the word 'program' includes more than just a functional weapon.

You are so dense that you cannot recognize your own flawed thinking. The US is the world's leader in nuclear weapons. If we are so hell bent on getting our hands on Iraqi oil, why the hell is it that we cannot rig up at least a nuclear device, if not a fully functional nuclear weapon?

That does not mean we 'lied'. It simply means we did not find FUNCTIONAL weapons. It is the IAEA who sets the standards on what constitute a 'WMD' program and the word 'program' includes more than just a functional weapon.

You are so dense that you cannot recognize your own flawed thinking. The US is the world's leader in nuclear weapons. If we are so hell bent on getting our hands on Iraqi oil, why the hell is it that we cannot rig up at least a nuclear device, if not a fully functional nuclear weapon?

Reasons why U.S invaded Iraq

1. Put U.S military base there, block Chinese's and Russian influence.

2. Divide up the country into Shia-Sunni-Kurd

3. Guarantee the safety of Israel. The goal is to make each country into a smaller one put different sects and ethnic groups against each other, if they are too busy killing each other, it will guarantee the safety of Israel aka your largest and strongest military base in the Middle East.

4. Oil

5. Next project Syria, Iran, Lebanon, etc..

WMD, 9/11 and Terrorists are just lies to convince the Hillbilly down the street to send his kid joing the military.

Reasons why U.S invaded Iraq

1. Put your military base there, block Chinese's and Russian influence.

2. Divide up the country into Shia-Sunni-Kurd

3. Guarantee the safety of Israel. The goal is to make each country into a smaller one put different sects and ethnic groups against each other, if they are too busy killing each other, it will guarantee the safety of Israel aka your largest and strongest military base in the Middle East.

4. Oil

5. Next project Syria, Iran, Lebanon, etc..

WMD and 9/11 and Terrorists are just lies to convince the Hillbilly down the street to send his kid joing the military.
Then why did we not rigged up at least a nuclear device, if not a 99% complete nuclear weapon with Iraqi uranium chemical signatures and further secure our justifications to invade Iraq and nefarious goals for the ME?

WMD, 9/11 and Terrorists are just lies to convince the Hillbilly down the street to send his kid joing the military.
And your willingness to believe loony conspiracy theories make you and others like you perfect candidates for suicide bombers or traitors in the US.

Then why did we not rigged up at least a nuclear device, if not a 99% complete nuclear weapon with Iraqi uranium chemical signatures and further secure our justifications to invade Iraq and nefarious goals for the ME?

And your willingness to believe loony conspiracy theories make you and others like you perfect candidates for suicide bombers or traitors in the US.

And this is exactly why Bush and all the other corrupt U.S government can brainwash people like you.

Anyone that disagrees with you is

1.Loony
2.Conspiracy theorist
3. Traitor
4. Terrorists LOL is that a new one? If I don't agree with you ?

I was able to present my point of view with clear and concise evidence.

And this is exactly why Bush and all the other corrupt U.S government can brainwash people like you.

Anyone that disagrees with you is

1.Loony
2.Conspiracy theorist
3. Traitor
4. Terrorists LOL is that a new one? If I don't agree with you ?

I was able to present my point of view with clear and concise evidence.
What 'evidence'? :lol: Do you even know the proper meaning and use of the word?

You charged that the US 'lied' about the Iraqi WMD program. You have not bothered to do basic research on how the IAEA regards the word 'program'. So here is a sample...

Iran nuclear program advances despite sanctions: IAEA chief | Reuters
Amano, director general of the International Atomic Energy Agency, said he remained committed to dialogue with Iran to address the IAEA's concerns about what it calls the possible military dimensions to the country's nuclear program.
See that? The initials 'WMD' is not -- NOT -- confined to functional nuclear devices/weapons.

Do you even know the difference between a 'device' versus a 'weapon'?

Anyway...You have not presented a single piece of credible evidence that the US 'lied', as in knowingly withheld facts and portrayed a different narrative because that is how a 'lie' is created. Instead, the best you have brought on is that we failed to provide the world with a functional weapon, of which we could have easily fabricated with purely Iraqi components to cement our case.

I disputed your charge and you cowardly avoided it. Predictable enough. So now you can add 'coward' to loony conspiracy theory believer.

Western hypocrispy

Over 150,000 Syrians killed, tortured and raped for three years, no reaction.

1,700 killed by chemical attack in a day, reacted.

:cuckoo:

What 'evidence'? :lol: Do you even know the proper meaning and use of the word?

You charged that the US 'lied' about the Iraqi WMD program. You have not bothered to do basic research on how the IAEA regards the word 'program'. So here is a sample...

Iran nuclear program advances despite sanctions: IAEA chief | Reuters

See that? The initials 'WMD' is not -- NOT -- confined to functional nuclear devices/weapons.

Do you even know the difference between a 'device' versus a 'weapon'?

Anyway...You have not presented a single piece of credible evidence that the US 'lied', as in knowingly withheld facts and portrayed a different narrative because that is how a 'lie' is created. Instead, the best you have brought on is that we failed to provide the world with a functional weapon, of which we could have easily fabricated with purely Iraqi components to cement our case.

I disputed your charge and you cowardly avoided it. Predictable enough. So now you can add 'coward' to loony conspiracy theory believer.

Wesley Clark ( US 4 Star General ) US will attack 7 countries in 5 years.(Posmedprod.com) - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom