What's new

Military officers protest against ill treatment of Musharraf

RoughJustice.jpg

Interesting thinking, perhaps after the ****** have taken care of him, they can move on and concentrate on other more dire problems?? This was a disappoint post, not your usual thought out stuff -- Consider, having settled scores with Musharraf, do you imagine they will run out of people to settle scores with? And will you be praying for that as well

The J1hadis and adventurous army generals have almost brought Pakistan to its knees. Taking out Musharraf is not the first priority of the J1hadis- their first priority is to create as much mayhem, anarchy and chaos as possible which should eventually result in collapse of the state. Better law and order situation is requisite for economic growth which Pakistan desperately needs to feed its growing hungry mouths and foot the increasing bills of a 600,000 men strong army. The J1haids are still too weak to take on the army on open ground therefore, they have resorted to guerrilla warfare tactics suitable for forest and mountainous areas and they have enough teenagers ready to pull the cord in the heart of major cities. The priorities should be a strong state and functioning democratic institutions, the economic growth, the law and order situation - not the individuals and that too like Musharraf who is one of the reasons why this country is surround by plethora of problems. The military dictator is just diverting the attention of the people from real issues.

Not good -- Mr. Musharraf is a man of character, he understood all the perils he would have to face, that his enemies had sharpened any number of knives to use against him, that the CJP, a vindictive venal man, means to make an example of him - and yet he came back and I salute his character.

The main purpose behind these acts of revenge disguised as legal process is political - lets see if those whose calculation is that they can strike several blows, both in Karachi and Rawalpindi, have over played their hand or not - in the meantime, political support is welcome but uniformed support plays into the hands of those who connive with the CJP

I would encourage you to listen to the song "Dhinak Dhinak din ta da" by Beygairat Brigade.

My own philosophy is a little different.

Even if judiciary is cheating - it is their right to cheat. Or to put it in a better way, whatever the judiciary rules is second after the word of Allah on all matters in Pakistan or at least it should be. We must not undermine their right to be this powerful or to put it even better we must not undermine the power of the institution.

Yes separately we must ensure that that the people in the institution are of better caliber and adhere to better ethical values than those who would cheat and chase vendettas.

I disagree with the entire episode. Especially with the Shaukat Aziz letter the judiciary saw themselves losing any legal grounds on prosecuting Musharraf, so they have suddenly shifted focus onto the Benazir murder case. This level of prosecution gives more of a feel of persecution. But it is their right. In 99% of the cases I feel the judiciary has done right. Some places where Islam and vendettas come in is where they are like "Hun chuk dhoti tay wekh tamasha".

I would encourage you to listen to the song "Dhinak Dhinak din ta da" by Beygairat Brigade.

My own philosophy is a little different.

Even if judiciary is cheating - it is their right to cheat. Or to put it in a better way, whatever the judiciary rules is second after the word of Allah on all matters in Pakistan or at least it should be. We must not undermine their right to be this powerful or to put it even better we must not undermine the power of the institution.

Yes separately we must ensure that that the people in the institution are of better caliber and adhere to better ethical values than those who would cheat and chase vendettas.

I disagree with the entire episode. Especially with the Shaukat Aziz letter the judiciary saw themselves losing any legal grounds on prosecuting Musharraf, so they have suddenly shifted focus onto the Benazir murder case. This level of prosecution gives more of a feel of persecution. But it is their right. In 99% of the cases I feel the judiciary has done right. Some places where Islam and vendettas come in is where they are like "Hun chuk dhoti tay wekh tamasha".

I've heard the song and support their right to parody and satire and could not disagree more strongly with you about the judiciary, allow me to explain - Lets begin by recalling that this CJP not only ratified Musharraf but also swore an oath by the PCO, to suggest that they now walk on water but everybody else is only human, is not just generous, it's just plain wrong - See, why not after God, the word of the Ulema? or take a pick - If Pakistan is to be a republic, one would have thought you would cite the Majlis - but wait, those are bad guys - which the walk on water judiciary did what about?? what "right" did they not exercise? and why?

Our focus should not be on God and judiciary, rather it should be ensure that institutions do not usurp responsibilities and obligations - after all, why is usurpation by he Judiciary good and right but the usurpation by Army bad and wrong? Is usurpation itself not the issue anymore ?

See, your argument that in 99% of the cases judiciary was right and there it is right to be venal and vindictive, amounts to suggesting that hiding a grain of falsehood in a sea of truth, changes the falsehood to truth - and is the judiciary not chasing a vendetta? After all, no one would find proceeding with cases against Mr. Musharraf objectionable, were these done objectively, however, the CJP himself pressured the govt to pronounce itself on article 6, that is to say he made it an issue, not vendetta? And why not allow Musharraf to politic about on bail? Why ensure that this candidacy from Chitral also be rejected - Musharraf and a whole host of others bad, sure, but the CJP and his son, walk on water? or the rest of the judiciary which now claims to be above criticism, good?

and you are aulad of hunuman??

NVM you dont know shyt about the history and talking about commonality?

He is doing another Subhash Chandara act. nothing wrong

1) Hanuman is a deity for Hindus. Attacking a religion? How typical? Plus didn't know Aurangzeb was such a darling of you lot.

2) Please don't even try and compare Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose with that bhagora (once a bhagora, always a bhagora) of yours.

Our Netaji wasn't a compulsive liar.

Mushy is a pathological liar!

His career as a Pakistani President has started with lying! First he said 'Nawaz Sharif always knew about Kargil' when he blatantly didn't and then he became President, and Miyanjee had to run away.

Then he lied about his Army's involvement in Kargil which he later himself admitted. Heck, he even refused to take army soldiers' bodies back just to prove that Pakistani establishment wasn't involved.

Then he tried to save thief A.Q.Khan and lied about how Pakistan didn't proliferate any Nuclear technology but then in 2004 thief had to come on PTV and apologise to whole nation.

Then he lied about Osama Bin Laden.

So please don't compare this compulsive liar and a fugitive with our Netaji.

Netaji established Indian National Army (Azad Hind Fauj) to fight the Britishers.

In fact most of his commanders were Indian Muslims like M. Z. Kiani (Bengali Muslim), Shah Nawaz Khan (Punjabi Muslim) and Shaukat Malik (Punjabi Muslim).

I'm sorry if some religious nutjob in Pakistan has led you guys to believe that Indian Freedom Fighters are not your icons and only for present day political Indians then I'm sorry.

I didn't wanna go a bit off-topic but since you comparing a compulsive lair and a bhagora with freedom fighter then it has to be done.

So please don't even compare Netaji with your Mushy for the love of all that's holy.

An elected Prime Minister Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, was thrown to Jail, faced ill treatment by Pak Army, not just ZAB but Nusrat Bhutto (his wife) and B.B (His daughter) were also ill treated by Pak Army.
Benazir Bhutto Thrown to Sakkar Jail.
Nawaz Sharif (another Elected PM) was thrown to jail, faced ill treatment by Pak Army.

Now an Army man is treating with Justice tu Ex-servicemen + serving ke sari HAWA nikli ja rahi hai.
Is there a different law for a Criminal just because he was a soldier ? ? ?

An elected Prime Minister Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, was thrown to Jail, faced ill treatment by Pak Army, not just ZAB but Nusrat Bhutto (his wife) and B.B (His daughter) were also ill treated by Pak Army.
Benazir Bhutto Thrown to Sakkar Jail.
Nawaz Sharif (another Elected PM) was thrown to jail, faced ill treatment by Pak Army.

Now an Army man is treating with Justice tu Ex-servicemen + serving ke sari HAWA nikli ja rahi hai.
Is there a different law for a Criminal just because he was a soldier ? ? ?

The two biggest scum prime ministers being I'll treated? Oh gawd I'm sure you're gonna get a whole lot of sympathy from us :O

I've heard the song and support their right to parody and satire and could not disagree more strongly with you about the judiciary, allow me to explain - Lets begin by recalling that this CJP not only ratified Musharraf but also swore an oath by the PCO, to suggest that they now walk on water but everybody else is only human, is not just generous, it's just plain wrong - See, why not after God, the word of the Ulema? or take a pick - If Pakistan is to be a republic, one would have thought you would cite the Majlis - but wait, those are bad guys - which the walk on water judiciary did what about?? what "right" did they not exercise? and why?
Yeah they did do something wrong back then. But a) They had a gun to their head b) Back then Doctrine of necessity was liked. c) Approving a coup was also their "right".

c again) Since it was their right the legality of the matter does not come in.

d) The majlis was formed and then they also ratified it.

e) Just before that, Musharraf conducted a referrendum and got 98% votes

a again) I repeat Everyone had a gun to their heads.

Our focus should not be on God and judiciary, rather it should be ensure that institutions do not usurp responsibilities and obligations - after all, why is usurpation by he Judiciary good and right but the usurpation by Army bad and wrong? Is usurpation itself not the issue anymore ?

One thing comes to mind is that there are checks and balances with the judiciary which are not there with the Army. Say in some scenario if CJP goes nuts and starts to make really bad decisions, he can be removed by the PM. If they PM removes him illegally or keeps him on, the PM can be removed via vote of no-confidence. So the checks and balances give some degree of comfort. Of course the foundation to all this is that everyone plays by the rules so these extreme measures don't have to be used.

Don't get me wrong, I think THIS judiciary has ruined its clean image by being obsessed with this vendetta and hopefully there won't be any talk of extensions.

Yeah they did do something wrong back then. But a) They had a gun to their head b) Back then Doctrine of necessity was liked. c) Approving a coup was also their "right".

c again) Since it was their right the legality of the matter does not come in.

d) The majlis was formed and then they also ratified it.

e) Just before that, Musharraf conducted a referrendum and got 98% votes

a again) I repeat Everyone had a gun to their heads.

One thing comes to mind is that there are checks and balances with the judiciary which are not there with the Army. Say in some scenario if CJP goes nuts and starts to make really bad decisions, he can be removed by the PM. If they PM removes him illegally or keeps him on, the PM can be removed via vote of no-confidence. So the checks and balances give some degree of comfort. Of course the foundation to all this is that everyone plays by the rules so these extreme measures don't have to be used.

Don't get me wrong, I think THIS judiciary has ruined its clean image by being obsessed with this vendetta and hopefully there won't be any talk of extensions.

CJ Sees Himself The New President Of Pakistan, If PMLn Or Even PTI Winns Elections, Thats The Very Motive Behind All This Dam Procecution Of Musharaf, But Lets See ! How Long PA Can Be Quite, A Quite Storm Is In Forming & It Will Bring Down Every One Else?
It Will Happen soon, & Thn No One Will Take Out A Word about Jamhooriat, Cause as A Nation We Dont Deserve It Anyway?

1) Hanuman is a deity for Hindus. Attacking a religion? How typical? Plus didn't know Aurangzeb was such a darling of you lot.

2) Please don't even try and compare Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose with that bhagora (once a bhagora, always a bhagora) of yours.

Our Netaji wasn't a compulsive liar.

Mushy is a pathological liar!

His career as a Pakistani President has started with lying! First he said 'Nawaz Sharif always knew about Kargil' when he blatantly didn't and then he became President, and Miyanjee had to run away.

Then he lied about his Army's involvement in Kargil which he later himself admitted. Heck, he even refused to take army soldiers' bodies back just to prove that Pakistani establishment wasn't involved.

Then he tried to save thief A.Q.Khan and lied about how Pakistan didn't proliferate any Nuclear technology but then in 2004 thief had to come on PTV and apologise to whole nation.

Then he lied about Osama Bin Laden.

So please don't compare this compulsive liar and a fugitive with our Netaji.

Netaji established Indian National Army (Azad Hind Fauj) to fight the Britishers.

In fact most of his commanders were Indian Muslims like M. Z. Kiani (Bengali Muslim), Shah Nawaz Khan (Punjabi Muslim) and Shaukat Malik (Punjabi Muslim).

I'm sorry if some religious nutjob in Pakistan has led you guys to believe that Indian Freedom Fighters are not your icons and only for present day political Indians then I'm sorry.

I didn't wanna go a bit off-topic but since you comparing a compulsive lair and a bhagora with freedom fighter then it has to be done.

So please don't even compare Netaji with your Mushy for the love of all that's holy.

So baton ki aik baat your neta ji ran away hiding like a theif and we pukhtuns helped him runing away hiding in our land. indeed once a bhagora always a bhagora. kia howa jo neta ji ha, ha to bhagora hee na

Well every protest in support of Sir Musharraf is 100% Accurate and people should protest against the ill treatment n against the baseless Accusations on Sir Musharraf! every single person of pakistan knows frominside of his heart that Sir Musharraf was a great leader he lead his country in a very great manner! they a true leader should do..those who are against him are those who are other party supporters so that's why they are against him otherwise every buddy know that he is Innocent!

Well here is the video Media is Admiring about Sir Musharraf! Must watch!
Pervez Musharraf , Exposed , Pakistani Politicians , Journalist , 27 April 2013 - YouTube

n here is the video in which faisal raza abdi of PPP is Arguing that Pervez Musharraf is innocent that is just ill usage n atrocity judiciary is doing with him! Must watch!

New One Election Special General Pervez Musharraf ke Mustakbil Ka Kiya Hoga 26th April 2013) - YouTube

Well every protest in support of Sir Musharraf is 100% Accurate and people should protest against the ill treatment n against the baseless Accusations on Sir Musharraf! every single person of pakistan knows frominside of his heart that Sir Musharraf was a great leader he lead his country in a very great manner! they a true leader should do..those who are against him are those who are other party supporters so that's why they are against him otherwise every buddy know that he is Innocent!

Well here is the video Media is Admiring about Sir Musharraf! Must watch!
Pervez Musharraf , Exposed , Pakistani Politicians , Journalist , 27 April 2013 - YouTube

n here is the video in which faisal raza abdi of PPP is Arguing that Pervez Musharraf is innocent that is just ill usage n atrocity judiciary is doing with him! Must watch!

New One Election Special General Pervez Musharraf ke Mustakbil Ka Kiya Hoga 26th April 2013) - YouTube

Great Work Friend, Wellcome!

What "ill" treatment has Musharraf been given?

What "ill" treatment has Musharraf been given?

Ohh Isnt It S Sunday Out There?
Or You Just Woke Up After A Year Or So?
Guss You Missed, Everything Regurding Wrong Procecution Of Musharaf???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom