What's new

Military officers protest against ill treatment of Musharraf

and you are aulad of hunuman??

NVM you dont know shyt about the history and talking about commonality?

He is doing another Subhash Chandara act. nothing wrong

1.Did I dragged your PUBH in ?? Ouch did tha hurt you ??

2.There was no Pakistan at that time it was Peshawar (India)which sheltered him enroute to Berlin and his nephew was the only one who helped him , you were not capable enough to fit in his plans.

3.Hit wall 784 times, I guess that might bring you to your sences.

Here we go people - earlier I informed that Musharraf's enemies are intent on giving him and his supporters the impression that his live is in great danger and that he should leave, now should this happen, who will be to blame? :

Attack on Musharraf most likely, warns ministry
April 27, 2013 - Updated 020 PKT

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan’s former military ruler Pervez Musharraf faces threat of a terrorist attack during his appearances in courts, said a document a copy of which is also available with the Geo News.

The interior ministry has dispatched a letter to the law ministry, underlining threats the former dictator faces from various terrorist outfits.

The ministry also cited in the letter recovery of an explosive-laden vehicle found near Musharraf’s farmhouse which has been declared a sub-jail.

It said that presence of former president posed a serious threat to people around Musharaf’s residence and courts while the law enforcement agencies were busing in arranging security with election round the corner.

The interior ministry said that Musharraf’s movement provides a golden opportunity to terrorist to materialize their plots.

It noted that the law ministry should propose suggestions to the courts to confine his movements as a terrorist attack was most likely in the given circumstances.

The ministry had also issued a security alert on April 10 with regard to threats to the former president.

What might have been the response of the PPP and interested readers should Musharraf done the same?? And are not MQM and ANP leaders under similar risk, will their movements also be restricted?

Since President Pervez Musharraf has returned to Pakistan, I have to say it's hasn't been controversial as I imagined it to be. All we've seen so far is:

• Those who were most anti-Musharraf are silent.
  • He's been prevented from taking part in the General Elections.
  • He visits the courts every other day.
  • Stays at his Farm House.

Somewhat boring really. :lazy2:

Anyway, he had left Pakistan on Sunday November 23, 2008 because many thought that President Pervez Musharraf's leadership and presence in the country was the sum of all the problems at that time.

After 1,582 days in exile he returned to Pakistan on Sunday March 24, 2013 mainly because by then the Pakistani media had been allowed in his absence to portray his exile as cowardice. That he was the Chief of the Army Staff, a Commando and he fled with his life and betrayed his people.

Well, he's back now. He's shut many up, most appear to be dumbstruck and he's pretty much saying do whatever you want to do.

A bit of history lesson

• Pakistan's first military-ruler Major-General Iskander Ali Mirza also went into exile. He spent his last days in London until his death in 1969. No one remembers him.
  • Field Mashall Ayub Khan (second military-ruler), when he left office, nothing happened against him and he died in Pakistan in 1974. Unsure why he was spared by Prime Minister Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto. Maybe it was due to non-existence of the constitution at the time. Allahu Alam.
  • COAS Yahya Khan (third military-ruler), when he resigned he was under house arrest for most part until his death in 1980.
  • The fourth one - well... no one wanted to arrest or exile him.

So, to put the record straight, to give honour to the Armed Forces, to prove his bravery again as a Pakistani soldier (as if the wars he fought for Pakistan were not enough), President Pervez Musharraf once again has come back putting his own life on the line to say that if you truly believe he was the bad person, then do what must be done and he'll take it like a man.

A final very important note to remember...

When Prime Minister Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto stripped General Yahya Khan of his military decorations and put him under house arrest in 1971 until 1977, we all know what happened to Prime Minister Sahib in 1979.

1.Did I dragged your PUBH in ?? Ouch did tha hurt you ??

Many among us are aulad of Prophet (PBUH) but not aurangzeb. Indians can have more than one fathers we dont.

2.There was no Pakistan at that time it was Peshawar (India)which sheltered him enroute to Berlin and his nephew was the only one who helped him , you were not capable enough to fit in his plans.

Pukhtuns shelttered that bhagora and helped him run away.

3.Hit wall 784 times, I guess that might bring you to your sences.

oh you indians hit against wall 784 times to come to senses :P

Ceasefire folks, we are moving away from the topic that is a Staff College staff visit to Defence committee...further off topic posts will be deleted and action taken

Constitution does ask people of Pakistan to Not to criticize Army, Judiciary, Parliament. those army officers and other people is different institutions like media, etc should be told to respect constitution. Respect Parliament, Judiciary and Army.

Secondly, All the respective chiefs of all the above mentioned institution should avoid deed that will draw critism from public.

Thirdly, those who demand respect of Army chief, should be told to respect CJ and President as well.

Simple rule respect others and get respected.

Saw this news on GEO, they first ranted about this all story, then a small line in the end 'wafd nay peshawarana amoor aur dehshatgardi kay khilaf qawaneen par bhi baat cheet ki'.

So most probably, this was a delegation getting info about some research paper or something. Musharraf issue either popped up or was part of the research.

Leave it to our media to blow everything overboard.

When Prime Minister Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto stripped General Yahya Khan of his military decorations and put him under house arrest in 1971 until 1977, we all know what happened to Prime Minister Sahib in 1979.
Yes Army has the capability to do it again no doubt. but will it get respected? will iys chiefs be saved in future. I think things have changed and so is the world.
Only way forward for us is to follow the law and ensure good people should get the top slots in every institution whether its Army, Parliament, Judiciary or any other.

Secondly Musharaf does need appreciation for his courage to face all those troubles he is in right now.

I know there are many Indians who hate Musharraf for what he did to them, but kindly lets not drag Kargil in every discussion.

If that reference was to my post, let me just say that the mention was incidental to the point I was making. I just happened to draw the connection & certainly not with the intention to drag that issue into discussion. I also am not one of those who hates Musharraf, I believe that regardless of whatever happened at Kargil, Musharraf more than made up for that by working on a reasonable solution to India-Pakistan issues including Kashmir. Had that reached its logical conclusion, we might all have benefited.

There should be checks and balances to control the judiciary. It is going out of hand now.

That is something that individual Pakistanis seem to realise only when the people they like are being targeted. Not many sprang to the defence of Zardari or Gilani when the SC was doing the same then.

Not his courage (as he never had any) but his interminable foolishness and haughtiness have brought him into this situation. There are many Jihaidis out there who want to settle old scores with the former military dictator, pray for their success so that he can be soon relieved of his never ending miseries and nation can move on and concentrate on other more dire problems demanding urgent attention.

.... :lol: apni wari aye tay roon lag gaye.... becharay :omghaha:

Constitution does ask people of Pakistan to Not to criticize Army, Judiciary, Parliament. those army officers and other people is different institutions like media, etc should be told to respect constitution. Respect Parliament, Judiciary and Army.

Secondly, All the respective chiefs of all the above mentioned institution should avoid deed that will draw critism from public.

Thirdly, those who demand respect of Army chief, should be told to respect CJ and President as well.

Yes, you're right. I wonder whether the judges know half of the time what they're doing.

PervezMusharrf-IftikharMuhammadChaudhry.jpg

I don't know about you brother, but I tend to have more respect for the Mujahideen of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan over ordinary folks.

Not his courage (as he never had any) but his interminable foolishness and haughtiness have brought him into this situation. There are many Jihaidis out there who want to settle old scores with the former military dictator, pray for their success so that he can be soon relieved of his never ending miseries and nation can move on and concentrate on other more dire problems demanding urgent attention.

Interesting thinking, perhaps after the ****** have taken care of him, they can move on and concentrate on other more dire problems?? This was a disappoint post, not your usual thought out stuff -- Consider, having settled scores with Musharraf, do you imagine they will run out of people to settle scores with? And will you be praying for that as well?

Better still, public persons and institutions should be open to criticism, to welcome it - after all, we are not nor ever going to be, a state where questioning and being critical is ever going to go out of style or demand, even. It's a country of near 200 million diverse population and ideas, criticism should be welcome and sought after

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom