What's new

Military Deployment in Afghanistan is not in India’s National Interests

:))))) Lets see. if that was the favourable option then Allied forces would have better chance.

India can try that

Allied forces are/were not really in good book of Russia ;) but india is ;).

Plus please if India decide to do that Uncle Sam will be doing that over your territory :

Actually we will love to see that happen. thats my personal opinion. I personally believe we have a better position in that case.

:)

And the Americans are phobic to the three important names above.

:) lets see if US is going to hand over Afghanistan to Iran-Russia-China after wasting billions and human resoruce.

Afghanistan has individual security agreements with India - China and will with Russia - though you definitely have a point. The goals of all countries are the same - but the animosity will come in between.

Pakistan has a golden opportunity if that happens it can bring in the Taliban and make it friendly again with the US - so we are back to what was in the 80's :D

Allied forces are not really in good book of Russia ;) but india is ;).

former soviet states are NOT Russia anymore mostly they are not keeping Russia in their good books.

But again take Russia as Indian ally in that case US wont see Afghanistan slipping into Russian hands.

If that was the acceptance then we would not have been seeing prolonged war in the region

Actually we will love to see that happen. thats my personal opinion. I personally believe we have a better position in that case.

:)
Ya I know. That why I am against this from decade now ;)

:D Through Pakistan or through Iran :D

Might be Iran - but Pakistan?? :lol:

former soviet states are NOT Russia anymore mostly they are not keeping Russia in their good books.

But again take Russia as Indian ally in that case US wont see Afghanistan slipping into Russian hands.

If that was the acceptance then we would not have been seeing prolonged war in the region

You are right there - the CAR states are Russia's soft underbelly and the US can make them lose allegiance with Russia quite fast if the Russians are not careful enough.

Afghanistan has individual security agreements with India - China and will with Russia - though you definitely have a point. The goals of all countries are the same - but the animosity will come in between.
Pakistan has a golden opportunity if that happens it can bring in the Taliban and make it friendly again with the US - so we are back to what was in the 80's :D

The Universal curse this region and the Gulf region has.

the last line in your post sums up why India wont take the risk or why Indian interests are in weak stage.

Frankly its time the big fishes should find a positive solution to the conflict where everyone's interests are somewhat fulfilled and where Pak-Afghan people get a sigh of relief.

Please India. Send your troops.

:rofl:

That would be Pakistan's worst nightmare :rofl:

The Universal curse this region and the Gulf region has.

the last line in your post sums up why India wont take the risk or why Indian interests are in weak stage.

Frankly its time the big fishes should find a positive solution to the conflict where everyone's interests are somewhat fulfilled and where Pak-Afghan people get a sigh of relief.

And any guesses who's being the spoil sport from anything concrete happening for peace in the region? :D

Yes they do consider Moscow's opinion on matter than anybody. You are free to believe what you want

And in matter of fact US see Afgan better with India than with Pak. - former US sec of defence ;)
And what options do US has. It's either Russia, Pak or India . Take your pick ;)

We all know why we see this long war in the region.
If Bush would have identified Pak's nature in first place and bombed Pak( :rofl: it's my fav part ) then problem would have been solved by now ;)

That would be Pakistan's worst nightmare :rofl:

They already have their plate full. Sending Indian troops in he area will actually help them.

Might be Iran - but Pakistan??

Iran's involvement is NOT suitable and may be not possible to some extend IF Indian Army is going to Afghanistan on demand of US/NATO.

Iran may also hestitate in protecting US war.

its funny equation of allied countries with same interests and enmities against own allies out of compulsion for own interests

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

I dare India to deploy a 100,000 troops in Afghanistan and try to survive there for at least 24 hours. In fact, I dare India to only try and transport a 100,000 troops to Afghanistan.

Pakistan helped its ally, the brotherly nation of Sri Lanka end the decades long Hindu Terrorism right under Indian noses and crushed the Hindu Terrorist organisation Tamil Tigers once and for all. India can try and stop Taliban in Pakistan's backyard and see what happens.

Go on Shoopa Pavar, just try it.

Salaam to all the Muslims.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom