What's new

Militants shoot down US drone in S. Waziristan: officials

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The majority would vote for parties that are not easy on the militants nor are they subjugated by America."

Well if this is your way of saying you really regret allowing the defeated taliban army free run of FATA in 2001 and 2002, then why don't you just show a small token of your genuine remorse and arrest Omar down in Quetta. As to this-

"We are forced to defend attacks from the Americans as well as the Taliban. Its like an unholy common ground between Taliban and America; wreak havoc in Pakistan; Subjugate Pakistan."

See? No genuine remorse. None. You refuse to acknowledge the carnage upon the afghan people that's been reaped from these men living upon your lands these the last seven years. If you did, then you'd hardly accuse of "attacks". Against whom? Friends of yours?

There's no unholy ground and that's a bit disgusting. Further, there's no desire to wreck havoc or subjugate Pakistan. We're we to do so you'd certainly know and it wouldn't include aid packages, IMF loans, and military trainers.

We attack our enemies and yours with PREDATOR in an area which you can't or won't go into with your forces. We must as they attack Afghanistan from there incessantly and you won't rid the Afghanis and NATO of this plague. You might not even wish to do so.

That's most worrisome of all.:agree:

Are you retarded you dumb ****? We should show remorse for your savagery in Afghanistan and Iraq? You really want to get rid of people who are ultimately harming the US??? Throw both Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. in Guantanamo!

Talibaan were the best thing that happened to Afghanistan in decades, they got rid of all the opium, heroin and other drugs that were harvested there which you restarted again soon as you invaded to finance this illegal war! They got rid of warlords, prostitution, implemented law and courts, built schools and hospitals etc. What really baffles me is how you judge people that you have absolutely no idea about depending only on 1 sided story which is very politically depicted in your news channels as required!

"That's all you got when you lose an argument?"

Do you mean THIS argument-

"War??? What ******* war??? You call an illegal invasion and massive destruction a war? Murdering millions of unarmed civilians around the world and displacing tens of millions more is war???? This world may just have been a better place under Hitler or the USSR you arrogant pricks!"

There's a U.N. mandate in Afghanistan, forty one nations and nobody with any sense has accused us of murdering millions of unarmed civilians. So we'll start and end there.

This will be as much as you ever get from me short of a miracle improvement in your discourse which, if the above is an example of what might be expected, frankly sucks...

...you prick.:agree:

Some are truly idiots. With all the available information, they still don't get it.

Many Pakistanis love the taliban.:agree:

They think that the taliban don't like drugs. But none can explain how three years after the taliban seized control in Afghanistan, that opium production hit an all-time record high in 1999. Nooooo explanation. Nope.

This was a record not broken until 2006. When it was broken, why and where would come to the fore. Why is easy-lots of money for many- to include the taliban. Where? That too is easy-everywhere you can but certainly in the south of Helmand and Kandahar.

Today we know that opium production in Afghanistan is in steep decline everywhere but Helmand and Kandahar. We know that south of Garmsir in Helmand, that opium is grown undisturbed. We also know that this area is heretofore unvisited by NATO and is a taliban stronghold. We know that Helmand, single-handedly, is the largest single area of opium production in the world, dwarfing the rest of the nation and elsewhere. It's taliban but for a few British.

No. The taliban use opium every damned time they need money. It's a big part of their equation to raising capital and always has been.

If anybody wishes to dispute numbers, take it up with UNODC. The report is floating around here in at least three threads.

"That's all you got when you lose an argument?"

Do you mean THIS argument-

"War??? What ******* war??? You call an illegal invasion and massive destruction a war? Murdering millions of unarmed civilians around the world and displacing tens of millions more is war???? This world may just have been a better place under Hitler or the USSR you arrogant pricks!"

There's a U.N. mandate in Afghanistan, forty one nations and nobody with any sense has accused us of murdering millions of unarmed civilians. So we'll start and end there.

This will be as much as you ever get from me short of a miracle improvement in your discourse which, if the above is an example of what might be expected, frankly sucks...

...you prick.:agree:

You wanna talk about the mandate of your lapdog? The UN is an organization that is run by the US to justify its illegal actions around the world and even then Iraq war was not mandated hence that is still illegal in this case!

And **** the mandate, how can a human being justify invading and devastating a country over 1 man???? The only reason you can say that so smugly is because Afghanistan did not have the capability to strike back! and ofcourse because you are a pathetic excuse of a blood sucking insect!

We won't give you the PREDATOR/REAPER technology. We are certain it would be shared with those whom we'd rather not know. You don't really need it anyway. You have tremendous influence in target selection now. Further, there's a very good chance that it would be used against our interests or in manners for which it wasn't intended-or not used at all.

I don't know why PA would want it? American technology is not going to be at the forefront much longer. The Chinese are making more progressive leaps in technology and economy.

Secondly, PREDATOR is accurate. You don't wish to be within 150 ft. Any innocent victims here are likely the wives and children of men who CHOOSE to harbor the enemy. That's a real possibility that shouldn't mitigate one bit the use of these weapons.

Predator might be accurate.

The drugged out American controllers are not though, as the Apache video proved.

You wanna talk about the mandate of your lapdog? The UN is an organization that is run by the US to justify its illegal actions around the world and even then Iraq war was not mandated hence that is still illegal in this case!

And **** the mandate, how can a human being justify invading and devastating a country over 1 man???? The only reason you can say that so smugly is because Afghanistan did not have the capability to strike back! and ofcourse because you are a pathetic excuse of a blood sucking insect!

The UN isn't that bad. But it would be good to have an Islamic country represented on the permanent seat (could be Malaysia for example).

"So your rants have been effectively snubbed. Good day."

If you say so. PREDATOR can't hold ground. Neither, evidently can the Pakistani army. Not in FATA. That's not ranting, is it?:)

"Yours is only predictable paranoia related to you by dubiously partial sources, and your own blatant bias, distrust and contempt does the rest."

Sure kasrkin. If you say so. The ISI has no relationship whatsoever with Haqqani Jr. nor Hekmatyar. They've turned the corner within that disciplined organization and there's no deniable rogue affiliations nor direct operational connections.

OTOH, when those like A.M. suggest that "connections" still remain with both these men, I wonder of what past associations, how recent, and their current nature of "connections".

You may deny this but these two names and the ISI appear often in connection with my "dubious sources", which are all open-source and freely available.

Proof? I don't require absolute proof unless you care to quote numbers. I understand that much of which we discuss is not privy to a single soul here. Nor is there a way to absolutely know for certain on much that's read.

"So many observers have acknowledged, including US servicemen and politicians, that US operational failures and inadequacies during the initial days of the Afghan war was the primary factor behind AQ/Taliban’s successful evasion and subsequent slipping away into our unguarded, unmanned and remote borders… as was the complete lack of cooperation or coordination initiated from your side during the conduct of these operations i.e. Anaconda."

Oh well. You should have guarded those unmanned and remote borders. Do they not constitute a critical part of your nation? A foreign army invaded you very effectively then. Sorry.:lol:

It's your nation who's borders were invaded in 2001-02, nobody else's. Do you bear the consequences today of your failure to do so? More than anybody else. For what else is an army but to secure your borders during times of crisis?

See how that works? Use army to defend border...all border. Not just Indian border. Do this when there's a crisis or war in a neighboring country. ANY neighboring country

I hope this was clear to you, kasrkin?

Most already understand it...instinctively.

"Your insight into Pakistan’s institutions is primitive."

Perhaps but you wouldn't prove a capable judge of such.

"American leaders (along with other countries) have said constantly and explicitly that Pakistan is part of the solution, not the problem which is in complete contrast to your words."

No. Most leaders, policy makers, and think tanks world-wide are deeply worried about your nation. Are you a fool? Would you care for me to produce the bevies of studies which abound relating to Pakistan directly or indirectly? How about opinion-pieces?

I'm sure that we see the resolution of your nation's issues as lending a considerable hand to Afghanistan's eventual success. Who wouldn't with a raging insurgency directed from your nation? If that changes for the better, you'll no doubt be part of the solution. If it doesn't, most predict the failure of Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Don't twist context, please?:)

You're sure welcome to throw whatever names and platitudes you wish, but I've got a laundry-list of my own that argues your nation's name is on the lips of every policy-maker in Washington D.C. these days...

and I doubt that they're smiling.:angry:

"Pakistani people have not given the mandate to allow foreign military to attack inside Pakistan, no matter what."

Asim, your memory is either selective or forgetful. Of course they have. In fact you've a foreign military that was INVITED onto your lands by your people-

"The Pakistani mandate is more like 'Fight any foreign military's attacks and even the internal militants if you have to'."

Oh were it only so then we wouldn't be dealing with this mess now-to include PREDATOR. Asim, I'm sorry but you have to understand that you've done no favors by allowing the afghan taliban safe retreat into your nation. I know how deeply you wish to regain strategic depth there through your afghan pashtu taliban minions but there are forty one nations that are trying to actually accomplish something there beside use them as a personal playground.

You should stop this behavior and demand that your army reclaim the lost lands which now encompass the Islamic Republic of Pashtunistan before it's too late.

"they are celebrating the failure of yet another proponent of violence in Pakistan."

Well they'll have many more chances then. Until your army decides to reclaim what is marked on a map as yours again, PREDATOR and REAPER will do what they must.

Advise your people to fight these men or run to the hills when seen. They are targets anywhere in FATA and harboring them in your homes will make you targets too-as well you should be.

HEY MAN HOLD IT
ARE THREATNING US WHO ARE YOUR ONLY SUPPORTERS IN THIS BLOODY MASTERPEICE OF YOURS, DESPITE THE VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLE LEVIN IN PAKISTAN AFGHANISTAN CHINA IRAN EUROPE AND EVEN AMERICA DOSENT SUPPORTH THIS FONY WAR FOR GLOBAL DOMINANCE.
AMERICA IS LOOSIN HERE AND MAN YOUR FRUSTATION SCREAMS OUT THIS FACT LOUD AND CLEAR.

kasrkin, let me make it simple for you.

Your nation is rapidly failing through nobody's fault but yours.

Truly.

It is your fault that you may not exist in five years time and, if so, it will be an existence for the vast majority in squalor and violence.

I'm very sorry for you but the sum total of the decisions you've reached at various stages of your history have led you to the here and now. You are welcome to continue presuming that all is to blame elsewhere when that won't alter one iota the damage you reap upon yourselves daily.

It's now reached critical mass and I'd encourage you to explore some new perspectives on problems you've proved patently incapable of resolving. If matters continue, we may reach a state where we'd have to view you as something other than a friend.

That would be very bad for us.

Very bad.

OH COME ON S2 ITS A WET DREAM YOUR HAVIN THAT WE WONT EXIST AFTER FIVE YEARS . I M SEEIN AMERICA LOOSIN INTERNALLY AS WEL AS EXTERNALLY.

OH COME ON MAN DIDNT WE MADE THE BOMB DESPITE THE PRESLLER AMENDMENT.
I KNOW OUR CIA BROS ARE WORKIN HARD BUT THEY ARE TRUELY PLAYIN WITH FIRE HERE WHICH WILL BURN NOT ONLY PEOPLE HERE BUT ALL OVER THE WORLD.
AND LOOK WHOS CALLIN US FRIEND
DO YOU KNOW THE DEFINATION OF A FRIEND :angry:
HENERY KESSINGER ONCE SAID
In the game of diplomacy and power, nobody is any one else’s friend

PAKISTAN IS HERE TO STAY,,, STAY UP TILL THE JUDJEMENT DAY:pakistan:

YOU HAVE TO SWALLOW THIS BITTERPILL OR WEL MAKE YO.

hey i think ma forum member s2 is not feelin good due to some people praisin taliban shooting down a US drone
i just wana ask ma fellow american forum members
it took 100 years for a black guy to become the prsident how much time will it takes for a gay person to become a prsident of usa?
as everyONE shouts america is a land of freedom where any body could do wat ever he wants so let freemdom ring from gay nightclubs of virgina to the gay houses in ohaio and give those poorsouls a chance so they could pull america out of the challanges faced ?
comon man when we wil hear the slogans
"SO EVERY BODY JUST FOOLOW MEEE
COZ I M THE ONE WHOS GONA FIGHT FOR GAY PRESIDANCY "

I M SOORY MODS BUT THIS GUY S2 HERE SPOKE TOO MUCH REGARDIN MA COUNTRY

AS THE JAPANESE ADMIRAL SAID AFTER THE PEARL HARBOUR INCIDENT "I FEAR WE HAVE AWAKENA A SLEEPING DRAGON BUT SLEEPING DRAGON MIGHT BE A COMPLIMENT IT WOULD BE CLOSER TO
THE OLD AND WEAKENING DRAGON WHO DOSENT HAVE THE FUEL LEFT TO BREATH FIRE AS IT ONCE DID

OH S2 I M SCARED
COZ I FEAR THE CIA AGENTS GONA KIDNAPE ME FOR BASHING AMERICA , OH PLZ DONT LET THIS HAPPEN LOOK MAN I M STILL VERGIN :smokin:

"LOOK MAN I M STILL VERGIN [sic]:smokin:"

Yeah, that's probably true. Likely to remain that way too.:agree:

"SO CIA IS GOIN TO KIDNAPE ME OH MY GOD WHAT WILL I DOOO"

I dunno. Maybe take your computer off "Caps Lock"?:pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom