What's new

Militants gouge out both eyes of Indian Army jawan in J&K

People are trying to condole with you guys- and yet you still find a way to blame us-
And eventually some one will end up saying good riddance and your a55 will be on fire then-

To be honest though, people do blame pakistan for all this. Personally, i think people are trying to elicit the "good riddance" comment from you guys.

Yes IA Jawans are an occupation force. I would imagine if any foreign Jawans occupied Lahore, Karachi I would do worse to them even if they did not go around killing the youth of my country. Over here this same 11 Rashtriya Rifles has been involved with killing young people and claiming them as terrorists randomly to get awards.

What occupation forces? Kashmir is run by democratically elected local representatives. Kashmiris are free to migrate, seek employment and own property anywhere in India whereas their land is off limits to other Indians. They are afforded a special status in almost all affairs and are also amongst the Indian states having comparatively lower poverty ratios without being particularly exceptional in any commercial sector.

If occupation was India's intention; Kashmir and Kashmiris would've been under a state of lock-down, kept dirt poor with no scope of employment or migration, demographically altered into a minority with the government backing sectarian groups to keep the populace divided and at the mercy of the Indian Army. Isn't that how occupational regimes hold on to power?

Okay sorry my bad i took it other way. I thought you meant low intensity matter as you used "wow". Anyways sorry. :) was very angry because of this. Because same Militants talks about human rights etc. Now they are doing shameless act

No info till now mate

what would have been high intensity ?

Yes, Hindu is no occupational Force, its muslims who are, HIndu lived long before muslims came and drove them out by killing them, see history.

Lets not use the indian timeline of events which start from the "tribal invasion" but the real time line.

On November 5 and 6, 1947, more than 100 lories, loaded with women, children and old men were taken into the wilderness of Kuthua forests. Hindu extremists and armed gangs were let loose on these innocent people and an unparallel butchery was perpetrated,

British daily The London Times quoting its special correspondent in India stated that the Maharaja, under his own supervision, got assassinated 2,37,000 Muslims, using military forces in the Jammu area.

The editor of Statesman, Ian Stephen, in his book Horned Moon writes that till the end of autumn 1947, more than 200,000 Muslims were murdered in one go. Horace Alexander wrote in the Spectator (16 January 1948) that the killings had “the tacit consent of State authority” and put the figure at 2,00,000.

Times of London reported the events in Jammu with such a front page headlines: “Elimination of Muslims from Jammu”, and pointed out that Maharaja Hari Singh was “in person commanding all the forces” which were ethnically cleansing the Muslims.

Daily Telegraph of London dated 12 January 1948
The other aspect of the carnage was appropriation of properties of Muslims. The Muslim names were immediately erased to conform to new ownership. For instance Urdu Bazar became Rajinder Bazar and Islamia School became Hari Singh High School to conform to the new “ownership”. Almost 95 percent of left-over properties, which should have in the normal course been taken over by the State government were allowed appropriated by looters and rioters

So that gives you an idea of what was going on before any "tribal invasion".

Patiala State infantrymen stationed at Jammu and Patiala gunners positioned at Srinagar Airfield on 17th of October 1947 could not have gone unnoticed

So the excuse that the indian army only came in after the "tribal invasion" is false.

It was only after the mass killings that the Muslims soldiers from poonch-mirpur had a uprising against the Dogra regime for its connivance in the ethnic cleansing of Muslims in kashmir. They knew that the Dogra regime intended to accede to India and New Delhi had annexation design over the state.It was only after the full indian invasion of kashmir that the pak army-militias came to the aid of the kashmiris.
(Quoted by Rajendera Sareen in his book Pakistan: The India factor, New Delhi, 1948, p-221) Government of India in order to justify their invasion on State of Jammu Kashmir launched a propaganda that there was no Poonch rebellion but that 1,00,000 ferocious Tribesman had invaded Kashmir at the instigation of Pakistan Government who looted and killed everyone coming in their way; and that they had been imparted training and supplied transport facilities by Pakistan Army.

1.Dogra regime go on mass killing spree of muslim in jammu
2.Indian army assisted by Hindu and Sikh extremists —— both local and those imported from the East Punjab help dogra forces.
3.Uprising in kashmir with poonchis-mirpuris soldiers taking the lead
4.Full invasion by the indian army
5.Followed by pak army-militia help for kashmiris

Yes IA Jawans are an occupation force. I would imagine if any foreign Jawans occupied Lahore, Karachi I would do worse to them even if they did not go around killing the youth of my country. Over here this same 11 Rashtriya Rifles has been involved with killing young people and claiming them as terrorists randomly to get awards.

That is complete nonsense, there is no resolution(UN or other wise) stating that India has occupied Kashmir.
As per UN resolutions ..Kashmir is simply a disputed territory b/w India and Pakistan and not an occupied territory.
UN suggested Plebiscite, as means of conflict resolution of the dispute and nothing more ..It is not the "right of self determination" as projected by many Pakistanis.

If Kashmir is occupied territory as per your absurd logic, then any Pakistani presence in AJK or GB is also an occupation.

Infact as per UN resolution India is allowed to maintain troops in Kashmir, where as Pakstan has to remove all its forces and citizens from Kashmiri territory, before final resolution of dispute could be held.So if there would be any occupation, it would be Pakistani and not Indian.

Inhumane it is but what the Indian military has done in Kashmir for the past decades and today is also inhumane, countless torture, murder, assault, rape, etc so let's not be so shocked about inhumane things happening.

Inhumane it is but what the Indian military has done in Kashmir for the past decades and today is also inhumane, countless torture, murder, assault, rape, etc so let's not be so shocked about inhumane things happening.

So you would justify it by saying that "they do it too"?

When Pakistanis discuss Kashmir, I like what I hear. Their utterly emotional, supremacist, racist stand based more on religious considerations than on moral or technical sure is useful in more ways than one.

Really?? :omghaha: :omghaha:

@topic sick even for the freedom fighters, acts like these are barbaric and do not help their cause.

There is no freedom that they would be fighting for. Their goal is take over and lessen freedoms for the civilians. example: girls to stay at home and not get an education, sanction blasphemy laws on the public, create sharia as the law of the land, women to be separated from men , no work allowed for women, can't go out without a man from their family being present, force them to marry as kids to fulfill payments of loans etc. That is not FREEDOM fighting.

When Pakistanis discuss Kashmir, I like what I hear. Their utterly emotional, supremacist, racist stand based more on religious considerations than on moral or technical sure is useful in more ways than one.

you forgot to mention, fictional bordering on mythological :P

Lets not use the indian timeline of events which start from the "tribal invasion" but the real time line.

On November 5 and 6, 1947, more than 100 lories, loaded with women, children and old men were taken into the wilderness of Kuthua forests. Hindu extremists and armed gangs were let loose on these innocent people and an unparallel butchery was perpetrated,

British daily The London Times quoting its special correspondent in India stated that the Maharaja, under his own supervision, got assassinated 2,37,000 Muslims, using military forces in the Jammu area.

The editor of Statesman, Ian Stephen, in his book Horned Moon writes that till the end of autumn 1947, more than 200,000 Muslims were murdered in one go. Horace Alexander wrote in the Spectator (16 January 1948) that the killings had “the tacit consent of State authority” and put the figure at 2,00,000.

Times of London reported the events in Jammu with such a front page headlines: “Elimination of Muslims from Jammu”, and pointed out that Maharaja Hari Singh was “in person commanding all the forces” which were ethnically cleansing the Muslims.

Daily Telegraph of London dated 12 January 1948
The other aspect of the carnage was appropriation of properties of Muslims. The Muslim names were immediately erased to conform to new ownership. For instance Urdu Bazar became Rajinder Bazar and Islamia School became Hari Singh High School to conform to the new “ownership”. Almost 95 percent of left-over properties, which should have in the normal course been taken over by the State government were allowed appropriated by looters and rioters

So that gives you an idea of what was going on before any "tribal invasion".

Patiala State infantrymen stationed at Jammu and Patiala gunners positioned at Srinagar Airfield on 17th of October 1947 could not have gone unnoticed

So the excuse that the indian army only came in after the "tribal invasion" is false.

It was only after the mass killings that the Muslims soldiers from poonch-mirpur had a uprising against the Dogra regime for its connivance in the ethnic cleansing of Muslims in kashmir. They knew that the Dogra regime intended to accede to India and New Delhi had annexation design over the state.It was only after the full indian invasion of kashmir that the pak army-militias came to the aid of the kashmiris.
(Quoted by Rajendera Sareen in his book Pakistan: The India factor, New Delhi, 1948, p-221) Government of India in order to justify their invasion on State of Jammu Kashmir launched a propaganda that there was no Poonch rebellion but that 1,00,000 ferocious Tribesman had invaded Kashmir at the instigation of Pakistan Government who looted and killed everyone coming in their way; and that they had been imparted training and supplied transport facilities by Pakistan Army.

1.Dogra regime go on mass killing spree of muslim in jammu
2.Indian army assisted by Hindu and Sikh extremists —— both local and those imported from the East Punjab help dogra forces.
3.Uprising in kashmir with poonchis-mirpuris soldiers taking the lead
4.Full invasion by the indian army
5.Followed by pak army-militia help for kashmiris

Sir Ji , Any original Link from New paper Site?

Sir Ji , Any original Link from New paper Site?

HAHAHHA.
You got dates,times and names but you want me to find the original article with probably a picture of the journalist holding the piece swearing on oath that he wrote the article.
You got access to the internet to prove me wrong........do it.

Back
Top Bottom