What's new

Militant ploy to attack Benazir Airport, Chaklala Base foiled

complete and utter intel failure. Lanat on the intel agencies, you lot are shites. Lanat on your lazy working ethics and lanat on your total ineptitude. If you don't have the brains then give the job to someone else. In a country as large as ours with millions of people in the security business we can only produce ****. We are the laughing stock of the world and some of us idiots even believe we can take on the yanks freaking jokes.

Lanats all around.

It turned out lucky this time round that nothing untoward happened at the capitals airport, but one should learn from mistakes and not count on luck the next time round.

US def secretary is in your capital, imagine the international scenario if the miliants had been successful in a bomb blast there.

Exactly this will also give US a change to apply more pressures of certain issues in the name of war on terror,I can't believe this administration was well aware of security situation,yet still Mr.Nisar removed checkpoints?@balixd security is more important then trafficking issue isn't it?:hitwalll:

O guys, calm down.. It was just a cheap stunt to show to might of N-Leauge govt and their efficiency.. Those so called terrorists where there to say hello and they disappeared after that.. :woot:

They were supposed to blow themselves......... Nowadays taliban are focused more on attacking security forces and high value targets and in most cases avoid unnecessary suicide bombings on civilians here and there.....................which might indicate that they are facing numerical shortage of fida'een and regular fighters. They would avoid facing army in direct battle and would rely on raids, ambushes, suicide blasts and spectacular attacks across the country on high value targets.

They were supposed to blow themselves......... Nowadays taliban are focused more on attacking security forces and high value targets and in most cases avoid unnecessary suicide bombings on civilians here and there.....................which might indicate that they are facing numerical shortage of fida'een and regular fighters. They would avoid facing army in direct battle and would rely on raids, ambushes, suicide blasts and spectacular attacks across the country on high value targets.

There aren't any checkposts if you know your way around the place. Especially if you escape to the Islamabad side, because the other side is full of Army presence (the serious kind).

normally there would be check posts and speed breakers/barricades on every entry and exit road of air ports.... thats what he meant....

Correct, they wouldn't dare, coming to garrison side, because of heavy army deployment. My personal guess they took the road to islamabad expressway and a signal down the road, take right and you all in the outskirts of the city.....police would still be looking for them on expressway

Yeah, across the expressway you go into the suburbs and undeveloped areas and farms.

Lanats all around.

Including a big one on you...all I can say.

The word 'intel agencies' is thrown around so loosely on this forum and the media that it is astounding!

Yeah, across the expressway you go into the suburbs and undeveloped areas and farms.

Including a big one on you...all I can say.

The word 'intel agencies' is thrown around so loosely on this forum and the media that it is astounding!

hey mate, no need to get personal, I did not know you are in the (un)intel agencies to be so offended.

hey mate, no need to get personal, I did not know you are in the (un)intel agencies to be so offended.

I ain't getting personal my friend, its just that you gave a lanat on intel folks, and some people near and dear to me just happen to be in Bajaur intercepting phone calls from Afghanistan to Karachi, so I took it as an offence. You shall reap what you sow.

I ain't getting personal my friend, its just that you gave a lanat on intel folks, and some people near and dear to me just happen to be in Bajaur intercepting phone calls from Afghanistan to Karachi, so I took it as an offence. You shall reap what you sow.

Ah the cheapest trick in the book, I have someone near and dear and hence have the right to be offended on their behalf, I have near and dear who use airports and other such facilities and expect every man and woman to do their best to keep my country and the people safe, when the fail so abjectly, there is no option but to demand accountability and when these sacred cows think they are beyond being answerable to us the people then what you expect, buntings, congratulations, no it is criticism and when these assholes become so shameless to even ignore criticisms for their continual failures then expect cursing. Don't take it to personally, like you yourself said, reap what you sow. Man up.

FOILED my a$$ .. it was lucky day for the security as militants over heard the conversation and took off or their would have been carnage if they wanted to attack.

+1
Dont know why ppl are praising ASF for just being lucky!!

Attack would have been foiled only if any terrorist would actually have been caught! All 18 escaped!!? From Islamabad Airport?! I thought that place was very well guarded.. how can u escape from there?

After more than ten years of war i know one thing our security forcess r useless and this kana dajal is never ever able to give death scentance to any terrorist.....

Actually u r partly wrong. Many death sentences have been given and others too. Death sentences were stopped by PPP.. Ganja sahib has started them again. 14 people in Sukkhur and 2 in Karachi are expected to be hanged in about 3 weeks!

Not a single terrorist killed this time and not a single terrorist killed when 150 militants attacked the jail........ this is sad

Back
Top Bottom