What's new

Miandad visa sparks controversy in India

Ofcourse it is an offtopic and got nothing to do with Miandad - Though I will answer it - it needs couple of world cups in future. :lol:
& couple of those like yesterday???:lol:
well, congress should nt come under preasure fro shiv sina, cause ball jee is gone!:angel:

this is not javed miandad's son nor dawood ibrahim's daughter

these are

d-daugher-rg--4.jpg

I highly doubt it,i cant believe two brown shorties like Miandad & Dawood would have kdis like this.

Yesterday I heard Mr Miandad on CNNIBN. He was so polished in his presentation that I felt bad opposing him. This is what good behavior can do to you. I repent saying what I said.

Miandad is guilty by association.(with Dawood). That is a case for visa denial. There is nothing wrong in it. There may not be proof that he is involved with Dawood in business(!) matters but why take chances especially when India has nothing to lose by denying him visa.

If having association with Dawood is grounds for visa denial then we must deny visa to Sharad Pawar and most of the Congress party!!

In other news
Saeed AJMAL
and
Kamran Akmal
are being deported from india...

Ones name resembles with "Ajmal Qasab" and other's name Rhymes with Ajmal Qasab

:tdown:....

last six on the last ball in sharjah is costing him this? kyon sharma jee?;):lol:

Do you still have that hangover ? Come over it. We welcome Wasim Aqram with open arms. Quite number of times he is seen touring within India for some event or other or expert commentary.

BTW, I am big big fan of Wazz

Back
Top Bottom