What's new

Miandad visa sparks controversy in India

In 2017 i am planning to visit Panipat india,to visit Bu Ali Qalander.
Looks like i will have to delete Dawood's number from my mobile now :P

In 2017 i am planning to visit Panipat india,to visit Bu Ali Qalander.
Looks like i will have to delete Dawood's number from my mobile now :P

dawoods number is still ok but delete his daughter's number.:p::p:

Image.002501c6a4cf$95d83d40$1164a8c0@systopic.jpg

Nice Couple Junaid Miadad:smitten:Mahrukh GOD BLESS THEM.

No we are saying, Don't give Dawood any place in Pakistan and cut all connections with him. Miandad knew Dawood was involved in underworld and Mumbai blasts, why did he marry his daughter with son of a terrorist at first place.

Did you not see the sheer amount of bling on her??
Plus, think about it.. you get a marriage proposal from the man who own most of the underworld in Mumbai and a lot of power in Karachi too, along with hitmen in Dubai as well....would you deny it and still expect to live?

Did you not see the sheer amount of bling on her??
Plus, think about it.. you get a marriage proposal from the man who own most of the underworld in Mumbai and a lot of power in Karachi too, along with hitmen in Dubai as well....would you deny it and still expect to live?
Well from what I read Javeed was not very happy but later agreed. I see your point and completely valid.

Miandad is a hero, he must be respected , Indians are just crying and blaming him to reject this shameful defeat ;)
In other words, shiv sena is already dishonoring their recently deceased leader.

Fake outrage..when Dawoods family is living in police protection in nagpada..

Javed Miandad should appologize to India ;) Because the wound from 1986 Sharjah cup is still not healed in India

I dont see any legal or moral ground to reject him visa to visit India....there are even very close relatives of Dawood living in India.....sab nautanki hai!
I agree! WTF has he got to do with Dawood? Does that mean Dawood's daughter who's married to him is also an underworld queen responsible for the 1993 Mumbai blasts? She probably was on baby milk when that happened. So can anyone connect her to the blasts?

Just because Miandad is married to her doesn't automatically mean he is a terrorist too. Strange logic. :undecided:

I agree! WTF has he got to do with Dawood? Does that mean Dawood's daughter who's married to him is also an underworld queen responsible for the 1993 Mumbai blasts? She probably was on baby milk when that happened. So can anyone connect her to the blasts?

Just because Miandad is married to her doesn't automatically mean he is a terrorist too. Strange logic. :undecided:

Javed Miandad is the Father in law not the husband.I presume thats what you meant above.

@ the subject, the GOI I feel needs to be clear - I wonder who the advisers are. Given his connection with Dawood he need not have been issued a visa.

I can see my friends from across the boarder supporting the miandad.... Though every one respects miandad as a cricketer.. People forget here the reason for this outcry.... When something that sort happens you... then you will understand the pain......

Why do these controversies arise?

India should not have given visa if they felt he is a security risk.

Different logic. India & Pakistan playing cricket was supposed to divorce it from the politics of the two countries (even if that was a thankless task). Giving Miandad a visa automatically brings politics back into it vitiating the atmosphere. The question is not whether it is legal to give him a visa (it is) but whether it was sensible to do so.

Why do these controversies arise?

India should not have given visa if they felt he is a security risk.

Not a security risk, merely an irritation risk.

Back
Top Bottom