What's new

Metro rail stops at air force red signal

Yeah this is an important factor in wartime. Such as free streets of israel during yom kippur facilated them to quickly mobilize... But all the cantonments (dhk ctg) are situated in the heart of the cities in Bangladesh... Maybe Urban warfare tactics is adopted by BD army..

p.s. Dhaka cantonment has seperate road that opens outside north of dhaka and a rail station is within the cantonment....

but Bd doesn't have an airforce or you believe what you have is an airforce!!!!!:rofl:

but Bd doesn't have an airforce or you believe what you have is an airforce!!!!!:rofl:
yea all your air superiority fighter will fly without any kill.. Cause there is no aircraft to kill... Lol

List of aircraft of the Bangladesh Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Compared to India and China, it is a small and limited air force. But it is at least something than nothing :D

sorry boss i have no issues with Bd or good Bdians only some of your ignorant countrymen need spanking hence this statements

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

yea all your air superiority fighter will fly without any kill.. Cause there is no aircraft to kill... Lol

duhhhh of course

sorry boss i have no issues with Bd or good Bdians only some of your ignorant countrymen need spanking hence this statements

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

duhhhh of course

Not cool mate, these posters are good guys. However Munshi and Al Zakir are a different case altogether.

Not cool mate, these posters are good guys. However Munshi and Al Zakir are a different case altogether.

farhaan called us a** kissing israel

and Md Akmal says he would tear india based on caste

tell me how good these Bd are????

farhaan called us a** kissing israel

and Md Akmal says he would tear india based on caste

tell me how good these Bd are????

Yes, and I have called them lungi men, once, but the fact is that they didn't do anything wrong in this thread so cut them some slack, shall we.

List of aircraft of the Bangladesh Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Compared to India and China, it is a small and limited air force. But it is at least something than nothing :D

bro, some days ago i asked this same question of tjpf to a BAF pilot ( my college friend ) on his fb wall. Suddenly many of his collegues jumped in the post and answered... They were all offended by my question... Their reply was simple - 'We are ready to die. Whatever the situation is. Indian su 30 vs L-39.. We will fly and do our best ' they told me another info BD pilots are so excelled in their job that they are taken by USAF to work as instructor...

bro, some days ago i asked this same question of tjpf to a BAF pilot ( my college friend ) on his fb wall. Suddenly many of his collegues jumped in the post and answered... They were all offended by my question... Their reply was simple - 'We are ready to die. Whatever the situation is. Indian su 30 vs L-39.. We will fly and do our best ' they told me another info BD pilots are so excelled in their job that they are taken by USAF to work as instructor...

wats the use of being a martyr without achieving anything???? and beside your forgeting we gonna have Rafale/ET and PAKFA no chance of ramming your plane with us

Yes, and I have called them lungi men, once, but the fact is that they didn't do anything wrong in this thread so cut them some slack, shall we.

@ By the way if nobody comes to rescue us even including jana(Pakistan) we will have "Lungi Phase". This "Lungi Phase " means once India overrun us with their all forces, our Armed Forces will not surrender like Iraq and Libya and we would merge with the common people including myself, farhaan, Al-Zakir, MBI Munshi and many more wearing "lungi". Than one by one we will kill Tiki Tam Tam, Abir any finally you, any doubt ??????

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
George S. Patton

@ By the way if nobody comes to rescue us even including jana(Pakistan) we will have "Lungi Phase". This "Lungi Phase " means once India overrun us with their all forces, our Armed Forces will not surrender like Iraq and Libya and we would merge with the common people including myself, farhaan, Al-Zakir, MBI Munshi and many more wearing "lungi". Than one by one we will kill Tiki Tam Tam, Abir any finally you, any doubt ??????

lungi man to the rescue:sniper:

They can still hit ground targets.

Those guys are better off working on a good airline job :rofl: :rofl: Bangladesh suffers from a shortage of commercial pilots. They are needed.

As far as the Indian SU-30s are concerned, they are pretty good, although not as great as the F-15 Eagle. The L-39 is a trainer, not a fighter :P

There is a saying by a great American general:
You don't die for your country. You make the other fool die for his!

Quoted from George S. Patton.

Or like 16th december 1971 when 30,000 surrendered in front of 3,000. They fought till the last breath and than they martyred. This is for you ( pseudo Pakistani) not for the Bengalis who fought for their country.

niazi refuses to give up - YouTube

How we are transforming this economy related thread into a air force thread . indian are pron to trolling and bumbling this days

Back
Top Bottom