What's new

Mengal admits foreign involvement in Balochistan

one correction..Balochistan is bleeding since 1947..Baloch Nationalists said that Khan of Kalat was forced to sign the Instrument of Accession on March 27, 1948,via which Balochistan was accede into Pakistan.Prince Abdul Karim, led the first armed revolt against the Pakistani government(First baloch conflict).same kind of armed revolt gained momentum in 1958(Second baloch conflict). then again since 1963-1969(Third Baloch conflict)..then it was followed by 5 years Pak-Baloch war(Fourth baloch conflict).they got their strength in 1990-2000 period.what is happening since 2004(Fifth Baloch conflict) is just the following episode of a long history of Balochistan Independence Movement and conflicts between Baloch nationalists and the Government of Pakistan..

which court sir? :what: do we have judicial system in the country?
I know calling someone traitor is unethical and immoral. you or any of us hold no authority to declare anyone traitor as long as the court has a verdict declaring so and so to be traitor.

one correction..Balochistan is bleeding since 1947..Baloch Nationalists said that Khan of Kalat was forced to sign the Instrument of Accession on March 27, 1948,via which Balochistan was accede into Pakistan.Prince Abdul Karim, led the first armed revolt against the Pakistani government(First baloch conflict).same kind of armed revolt gained momentum in 1958(Second baloch conflict). then again since 1963-1969(Third Baloch conflict)..then it was followed by 5 years Pak-Baloch war(Fourth baloch conflict).they got their strength in 1990-2000 period.what is happening since 2004(Fifth Baloch conflict) is just the following episode of a long history of Balochistan Independence Movement and conflicts between Baloch nationalists and the Government of Pakistan..
aah here you are my dear I was wondering where you guys are today.....
well as you just admitted yourself and so did the article that the situation got worst after 2000. The situation was much better in balochistan before 1971, after that we neglected the province, it was result of our mistakes but it was not all that either.however the number of those separatists was not high as it is now.
I suggest you should be worried about your separate punjab movement as sikhs have been deprived off their rights there too
oh btw a little correction for you the second revolt was against One unit Policy which deprived the tribal lords of their powers in the Govt, thats when they started a war - it was personal vendetta not related to separatists and nationalism

a57c5dfab8508a011be04bffd47d9d2e.jpg
and which court of law has given the verdict ?
is there any law exists in pakistan?
its been taliban law. or chodri,s laws only?
one of the greatest of hand to hand combat fighters, i hve seen my life!

is there any law exists in pakistan?
its been taliban law. or chodri,s laws only?
one of the greatest of hand to hand combat fighters, i hve seen my life!
i get that and this is what i have said again and again. I want accountability and if Govt is going to do than it needs to start it from its house. Once an example has been set and than they move towards the Military , believe me I will not have any problem and neither will a Solider.
But if you start declaring them a traitor just like that obviously it will demotivate a solider and he will ask himself if he is standing for the right people

aah here you are my dear I was wondering where you guys are today.....
well as you just admitted yourself and so did the article that the situation got worst after 2000. The situation was much better in balochistan before 1971, after that we neglected the province, it was result of our mistakes but it was not all that either.however the number of those separatists was not high as it is now.
I suggest you should be worried about your separate punjab movement as sikhs have been deprived off their rights there too
oh btw a little correction for you the second revolt was against One unit Policy which deprived the tribal lords of their powers in the Govt, thats when they started a war - it was personal vendetta not related to separatists and nationalism

you're right about one unit policy,but it was aimed to integrate various parts of Balochistan into one province,which(one unit policy) is actually aimed against East Pakistan.but yet,Nauroz Khan is treated as a symbol of Baloch Independence movement,as his rebellion was aimed to secede Balochistan from pakistan.

and for your thought on "Deprived Punjab",do you even know about Punjab and the extent of "Rebellion" there???in last 15 years,I can only remember one incident where 2 terrorists were planning to making a bomb when arrested.Punjab is a far more developed state than any of Pakistan's state.it has best infra in India and lowest level of hunger.it also has lowest poverty rate(around 6) and won the award of best performing state.its GDP is around Rs.2,213,320 million.It produces 20% of India's wheat, and 9% of India's rice. In worldwide terms, this represents 1/30th or 3% of the world's production of these crops, so Indian Punjab produces 2% of the world's cotton, 2% of its wheat and 1% of the world's rice.you are poking at wrong direction.do I have to post the info about Balochistan or any of Pakistan's province's info???lets not divert the topic,shall we???

I thought express tribune was not reliable. ;)

and for your thought on "Deprived Punjab",do you even know about Punjab and the extent of "Rebellion" there???in last 15 years,I can only remember one incident where 2 terrorists were planning to making a bomb when arrested.Punjab is a far more developed state than any of Pakistan's state.it has best infra in India and lowest level of hunger.it also has lowest poverty rate(around 6) and won the award of best performing state.its GDP is around Rs.2,213,320 million.It produces 20% of India's wheat, and 9% of India's rice. In worldwide terms, this represents 1/30th or 3% of the world's production of these crops, so Indian Punjab produces 2% of the world's cotton, 2% of its wheat and 1% of the world's rice.you are poking at wrong direction.do I have to post the info about Balochistan or any of Pakistan's province's info???lets not divert the topic,shall we???
Than why is it that for past 3 years there has been an increased in youngsters from punjab going to UK. Why I ask?
Not too long I met some Singhs in a bar from punjab who had moved their recently, when I asked them the reason they told me what wrote above.....and that included girls too btw......now why would they say like this?.....non of my concern.....infact I was surprised to hear things about seperate punjab and all that....and people I personally have met with same story were like 300+......

Than why is it that for past 3 years there has been an increased in youngsters from punjab going to UK. Why I ask?
Not too long I met some Singhs in a bar from punjab who had moved their recently, when I asked them the reason they told me what wrote above.....and that included girls too btw......now why would they say like this?.....non of my concern.....infact I was surprised to hear things about seperate punjab and all that....and people I personally have met with same story were like 300+......

well,your personal account doesn't count here..Khalistani movement,which was extensively supported by Pakistan,died in 1984,after Operation Blue Star.most of the leaders who survived fled to UK,Canada,USA etc...I barely remember any incident regarding Khalistani Movement in last 25 years where any people were injured or killed..so,please don't drag that issue and equalled it with Balochistan movement where over thousands people killed in last few years and nearly million people displaced.and for Pujabis are going to UK,its South Indians who go overseas,not Punjabis in search of better job.foreign companies pay better than any of Govt agencies and Indian companies offer..just look towards USA and simply try to find out how many Indians/NRIs are working there..

well,your personal account doesn't count here..Khalistani movement,which was extensively supported by Pakistan,died in 1984,after Operation Blue Star.most of the leaders who survived fled to UK,Canada,USA etc...I barely remember any incident regarding Khalistani Movement in last 25 years where any people were injured or killed..so,please don't drag that issue and equalled it with Balochistan movement where over thousands people killed in last few years and nearly million people displaced.and for Pujabis are going to UK,its South Indians who go overseas,not Punjabis in search of better job.foreign companies pay better than any of Govt agencies and Indian companies offer..just look towards USA and simply try to find out how many Indians/NRIs are working there..

a little correction, its not my account but the voice of your people who happened to be at the same place as I was....both issues are same because as you said we are undermining the voice of the people of the region. so lets hear it out than. you worry about yours and leave ours to us to deal with.
The only reason i brought it up is because i had you , telling me what is wrong with my country. it was you who derailed the topic not me.....
you will also find my Pakistanis working in US, Canada, UK with very good jobs, so lets not bring it over here shall we?

exactly, he was in self exile for 14 years, wasn't up to dated on balochistan crisis perhaps, but now that he is back, he can see the reality.
i still remember what he said about bla, the day he landed in karachi, this is totally opposite oh what he said that day

He was in exile for past 4 years not 14 years. correct your facts first :D

ET is not an authentic source, why would he admit this fact infront of low life morons like ET? there are far more authentic sources present to make this claim

sorry but you need to post another source

Sir he says the same thing in today's capital talk on Geo News

Last edited by a moderator:
a little correction, its not my account but the voice of your people who happened to be at the same place as I was....both issues are same because as you said we are undermining the voice of the people of the region. so lets hear it out than. you worry about yours and leave ours to us to deal with.
The only reason i brought it up is because i had you , telling me what is wrong with my country. it was you who derailed the topic not me.....
you will also find my Pakistanis working in US, Canada, UK with very good jobs, so lets not bring it over here shall we?

again you're wrong..I'm talking based on facts and you're talking about personal experience..Khalistan Movement died a long time ago..but Balochistan issue is still very much alive.and the thread is on Balochistan..so,lets not talk about Khalistan but on Balochistan..

Sir he says the same thing in today's capital talk on Geo News

thats not enough to sympathise with these guys, akber bugti said pro pakistani things too, these are just leeches, need to be eliminated

they are just power hungry a common baloch wont get anything till these leeches are their sardars and representatives

again you're wrong..I'm talking based on facts and you're talking about personal experience..Khalistan Movement died a long time ago..but Balochistan issue is still very much alive.and the thread is on Balochistan..so,lets not talk about Khalistan but on Balochistan..

where is it written that khalistan movement has died?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom