What's new

Mengal admits foreign involvement in Balochistan

excuse me but you didnt know that the penalty for treason is death? did you not hear anything about musharraf's case?

very sad for your ignorance

and which court of law has given the verdict?

sir g fatwa b sun lia karen

ab har baat mayn constitution ka falana article kay mutabiq tu saza nae day saktay

in kay khilaf fatwa hi kam aee ga assembly mayn tu ye sab bahi bahi hayn aur apnay judge sb sirf case lamba karnay kay ilawa aur koi kam karna nahe cahatay like NROOOOO case in previous government

point is you are no more patriot than akhtar mengal, nor akhtar mengal is more patriot than you or altaf is no more patriot than you, nor you are more than him

and which court of law has given the verdict?

its not about verdict its about the law

its in the pakistani legal system my friend?

Should Pakistan Abolish or Retain Capital Punishment? - The Death Penalty in Pakistan

In Pakistan, capital punishment is prescribed for 27 different crimes, which include various forms of intentional murder,[68] treason,[69] blasphemy,[70] kidnapping or abduction,[71] rape,[72] procuration[73] and importation[74] for prostitution, assault on modesty of woman and stripping of her cloths,[75] drug smuggling,[76] arms trading,[77] and sabotage of the railway system.[78]

bugti has proved his treason by his media statements

Apparently he has also bashed BLA/BRA along with the establishment this time. Looks like he's finally getting the ground realities straight.

exactly, he was in self exile for 14 years, wasn't up to dated on balochistan crisis perhaps, but now that he is back, he can see the reality.
i still remember what he said about bla, the day he landed in karachi, this is totally opposite oh what he said that day

balochistan is part of Pakistan you moron....and we need don't to tell a stooge like you whether we are sindi,balochi, punjabi , pathan or a kashmiri, it might be important for you but not us
We must have some Baloch voice in PDF.. Look like Pakistani are talking in behalf of balochi...

I think he didn't receive this months installment from his Masters (foreign Involvement ) .. once he gets it .. he will be back to his normal ranting of Army Destroying Baluchistan .. & BLA ,BRA etc being the Naraaz Brothers ..

They all ******* admit of foreign involvement yet do nothing to resolve it. May i ask Sadar Mengal what has he done to stop this involvement?.........absolutely nothing.
The way i see it the biggest threat to Baluchistan is not India or US, its these sadar's which have ruined Balochistan and no government takes action against them because they need their political support and vote. Only Musharraf did and i salute him for the courage he undertook to take out Akbar Bhuggti. But we are so unfortunate as a nation that we have completely forgotten what Akbar Bhuggti use to do and instead made him a hero while a murder case is built against Musharaf to drag and humiliate him

finally they admit foreign involvement! so far they kept saying it is a baloch problem. clearly this unrest has started because of foreign elements!

We must have some Baloch voice in PDF.. Look like Pakistani are talking in behalf of balochi...

And What made you think to write such statement..........Balochis are not Pakistani or Pakistani are not Balochis.................????????,..............You really need to correct your information.,........these days kids are joining PDF

Death squads sponsored by India.

Plant ISI cells in Kabul, get evidence of source of funding and present to the UN. If we are clever about this India can be sanctioned.

I think he didn't receive this months installment from his Masters (foreign Involvement ) .. once he gets it .. he will be back to his normal ranting of Army Destroying Baluchistan .. & BLA ,BRA etc being the Naraaz Brothers ..

He realised that its a dead horse like GM Syed's BS and if he many like him want to rule Balochistan they will have to cease terrorism and come into democratic set up. wind Balochs' support and win elections.

its not about verdict its about the law

its in the pakistani legal system my friend?

I know calling someone traitor is unethical and immoral. you or any of us hold no authority to declare anyone traitor as long as the court has a verdict declaring so and so to be traitor.

Back
Top Bottom