What's new

Men can't multitask, women have better memory.

Women are better than men in multitasking!

• Total voters
@levina Here is a quote,

"The earthly paradise known as woman."

"All we’ll ever know of heaven."

"All we need know of hell."

Yes I agree.But theres a slight change I would like to make

"All we’ll ever know of heaven - Women

All we need know of hell - Men"

Amen:angel:

You're just saying this because women around you don't let you watch football due to their obvious preference for soap operas :D

Be that as it may :ashamed: , women need to go from their Ultra-Feminist Approach to something a bit more fair, its not equality if one's career is little more than a glorified hobby & your highest ambition for the week is buy some piece of clothing at some designer outlet or having a tea party with your friends ! :P

Be that as it may :ashamed: , women need to go from their Ultra-Feminist Approach to something a bit more fair, its not equality if one's career is little more than a glorified hobby & your highest ambition for the week is buy some piece of clothing at some designer outlet or having a tea party with your friends ! :P

Oh and obviously you have gone and asked every woman on planet earth about how much value they give to their respective careers before reaching this unique conclusion? :D Designer clothes and a tea party??? Please that really shows your first hand knowledge on the subject:lol:

Dont go bananas....8-)

Women won this discussion thousands of years back.Period

:devil:
woman20vs20man.jpg

:lol:

My arse!!! - i can eat pizza, smoke sheesha, talk on the phone while staring at that chick with an outrageous rack, building rules of engagement in my brain, while smashing the feet of my mates with mine for staring at the same girl, all at the same time,....thats 'multitasking'! :drag:

My arse!!! - i can eat pizza, smoke sheesha, talk on the phone while staring at that chick with an outrageous rack, building rules of engagement in my brain, while smashing the feet of my mates with mine for staring at the same girl, all at the same time,....thats 'multitasking'! :drag:

You are a mod mister :disagree: And you were tagged here to close the useless thread.

@Jessica_L

Mrs Bachman also has a husband who should be locked up in a zoo, for he bears striking resemblance to the grey rhino. His mouth is so big that i thought once of hiring it to use it as an aircraft hanger. :D

I thought you were supposed to close this thread.:blink:
And the SOS was just for that purpose :help:

yeh toyle ke galat side konsa hota hain.....
Mr.Albert Einstein might be able to help you.:devil:

Aeronaut said:

That's multi-hallucination!!!!

Back
Top Bottom