What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

WTH.
If god wanted only his sons and daughters to rule the planet then why did he produce us slaves ?
to be ruled by his sons and daughters ?
how can such a god be just when he is sending slave humans to be ruled by the god-humans ?
This is unjust.
Did god took our permission before making us to be ruled by his sons and daughetrs ?
Where is the justice here?

Such stories are called Fables or Mythologies - for a reason.

WTH.
If god wanted only his sons and daughters to rule the planet then why did he produce us slaves ?
to be ruled by his sons and daughters ?
how can such a god be just when he is sending slave humans to be ruled by the god-humans ?
This is unjust.
Did god took our permission before making us to be ruled by his sons and daughetrs ?
Where is the justice here?

you got it all wrong. there was all chaos on the planet when chitragupta was approched so he sent his sons to rule over the same and establish the dharma till a suitable ruler was found. Later on it was preceded by the grandfather or something of king ram.... there was someone always needed to control the system. doesnt make others slave. if we go by that logic anyone who ruled india was the ruler and rest were slaves. and definetly god did not had democracy. god did not took my permission either before becoming god per se

PPl .. plz cut these cr@p.. It's sad to see young and educated (and vodka swinging) people talking nonsense. Talk on the thread topic and those who have not posted their pics (actual) will be soon kicked out by the mods.. So get busy..

A little logic can bust these fables. I wonder how a intelligent girl like divya could fall for such baloney.

as i quoted mythology is just mythology. i was telling you about what the mythology has to say about my clan. does not mean that i belive that i am the wonder women with super natural powers.... lol .......... its just mythology.

as i quoted mythology is just mythology. i was telling you about what the mythology has to say about my clan. does not mean that i belive that i am the wonder women with super natural powers.... lol .......... its just mythology.
thats so kind of divya otherwise she does posses super natural powers.

She enters in the lift at Ground Floor and when the lift is open - she reaches on top floor of the building.

Magic isn't it? :rofl:

Its just her greatness that she does not like to tell everybody :P

Ok i post mine...this is me..hopefullyu you like it :D
202879_1597403076_2752953_n.jpg

thats so kind of divya otherwise she does posses super natural powers.

She enters in the lift at Ground Floor and when the lift is open - she reaches on top floor of the building.

Magic isn't it? :rofl:

Its just her greatness that she does not like to tell everybody :P

yeah and i can talk to a person miles away............... :rofl:

you got it all wrong. there was all chaos on the planet when chitragupta was approched so he sent his sons to rule over the same and establish the dharma till a suitable ruler was found. Later on it was preceded by the grandfather or something of king ram.... there was someone always needed to control the system.
I dont see any such chaos today in our country or on this planet, then why gods sons and daughters are still resting here today.
God should have called them back after completing their task.
Yes we need someone to control the system, and for that we should select humans according to their education and their intelligence only. being sons of god is no criteria to be the leader of the society.
im not a son of god, and i am pretty sure i can manage people better than many other sons and daughetrs of god.

doesnt make others slave.
offcourse it does.
As i dont want to be rled by the sons ad daughetrs of god, why should god made me d this ?
As far as I know everyone cries when he comes to the world. We are here without our will. God cannot impose on us obligations that we never agreed to. This is like I drag you and force you into my house without your consent while you are crying, then demand gratitude and payment from you for staying in my home and torture you if you fail to pay. This is not justice.
if we go by that logic anyone who ruled india was the ruler and rest were slaves. and definetly god did not had democracy. god did not took my permission either before becoming god per se
wrong analogy.
democracy gives us right to select our ruler. the ruler that majority decides get the power to rule us.
and we can remove that ruler whenever we want he is not performing.
again my question who gave god this right to make me ruled by his sons and daughters ? did he take my permission before making this rule ?

Back
Top Bottom