What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

woh dhanush baad position wali main hoon

Aacha? Lagta to aisa hi hein ki wohi ladki maar kha rahi hein. Waise to aisi ladayi ek jaatni hi kar sakti hein. correct?

Aacha? Lagta to aisa hi hein ki wohi ladki maar kha rahi hein. Waise to aisi ladayi ek jaatni hi kar sakti hein. correct?

par main door door tak jaatni nahi hoon. i am kayasth only direct desendent of gods on earth :devil:

par main door door tak jaatni nahi hoon. i am kayasth only direct desendent of gods on earth :devil:

Lol, ok. Thats why we have a hard time believing the other girl is you.

And I am God - or something, so said some, always, afterwards. ;)

wrong. where did u get that from by the way ?

well kayasths are the only ones who desended from the god directly as being the sons of chitragupta when they were asked to rule the various parts of north india from UP to afghanistan of today pre ramayana period.

well kayasths are the only ones who desended from the god directly as being the sons of chitragupta when they were asked to rule the various parts of north india from UP to afghanistan of today pre ramayana period.
do u actually believe in this gobbledygook..???
isnt it discriminatory of god to produce one sect of humans higher than other humans..??

isnt it discriminatory of god to produce one sect of humans higher than other humans..??

Yar kya aap log bhi be baat ki baat karne lage... mera signature parho... everyone is a manifest of god...

now metro, time for you to post ur pic !!!

And then the same people go around claiming that God is all merciful and loves His/Her subjects equally!! That goes for all religions!!

technically we were the sons and daughters of god asked to rule the planet pre ramayana period. i didnt get how was it discriminatory. we were just sons and daughters of chitragupta without any super powers or something but were known for our intel and administrative tasks. we were just called devputras back then

technically we were the sons and daughters of god asked to rule the planet pre ramayana period. i didnt get how was it discriminatory. we were just sons and daughters of chitragupta without any super powers or something but were known for our intel and administrative tasks. we were just called devputras back then

WTH.
If god wanted only his sons and daughters to rule the planet then why did he produce us slaves ?
to be ruled by his sons and daughters ?
how can such a god be just when he is sending slave humans to be ruled by the god-humans ?
This is unjust.
Did god took our permission before making us to be ruled by his sons and daughetrs ?
Where is the justice here?

Back
Top Bottom