Average Pakistanis
school-children_0.jpg
]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Average Indians

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Fixed :cheers:

Hum Kaale hain to kya hua dilwaale hain

iigh. I'm gonna delete my post and will add them later. In a rush as of now.

dude ignore him . Skin colour has nothing to do with beauty. Dark colour may be ugly for him but for many peoples black is beautiful :)

Skin color is the last thing i can be proud off, if i compare them m fairer than 90% of the Pakistanis. But that's not the thing we have in our culture.

Skin color is the last thing i can be proud off, if i compare them m fairer than 90% of the Pakistanis. But that's not the thing we have in our culture.

It has nothing to do with culture, its just peoples personal preferences that who they find more attractive :)

Are you sure fairer always means attractive, coz' i know a man with dark complexion scoring over most of the fairer men.
]

you did not get my point. I said if some peoples prefer fair colour over dark ones it is not because of culture but its their personal preference. Same is true for peoples who prefer dark colour over white

This thread was just fine until the color obsessed , random pic posting racist suddently appeared, to highlight he/she is some kinda creepily tough in the internet. In real life these are done by the ugliest of the lot , which are rejects and has a serious complex on these issues.

People basically in south asia from India , Bangladesh, srilanka, thailand, vietnam, malaysia, indonasia, cambodia etc have a different skin tone from europeans, africans, americans, some latin americans & arabs ....etc.

Thats how god has send mankind to earth. Who the heck are these racists to judge which is ugly or not. Will these same racists when grow up throw away their parents saying they are not beautiful enough ( if ever they are)????

Its time to reply at the same coin to the racists nutshells and showel the same thing against the back for differenciating people on the basis of color and culture.

This thread was just fine until the color obsessed , random pic posting racist suddently appeared, to highlight he/she is some kinda creepily tough in the internet. In real life these are done by the ugliest of the lot , which are rejects and has a serious complex on these issues.

People basically in south asia from India , Bangladesh, srilanka, thailand, vietnam, malaysia, indonasia, cambodia etc have a different skin tone from europeans, africans, americans, some latin americans & arabs ....etc.

Thats how god has send mankind to earth. Who the heck are these racists to judge which is ugly or not. Will these same racists when grow up throw away their parents saying they are not beautiful enough ( if ever they are)????

Its time to reply at the same coin to the racists nutshells and showel the same thing against the back for differenciating people on the basis of color and culture.
kisi ne majnoo ko bola k teri laila rang ki kali
majnoo na jawab diyea teri ankh nhi dekhan wali

so beauty is very subjective term vary person to person so i would say that u guys dont take his comments on heart. Its always better to ignore such peoples

Back
Top Bottom