What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

I resemble this guy

m.jpg

guy yea ghost

I was joking.. don't take everything seriously :disagree:

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

How do you know I don't have Priya's permission?

Give me her number- i will ask her :D-

Why don't you South, Central, and East Indians admit that you are nothing as compared to North West Indians.. Even your Bollywood is disproportionately represented by Punjabis or Khans (Pushtuns)... One Sri Devi, one Hema Malini and 1 Asin doesn't represent your billions of south indian population.. I have seen enough South Indians here in USA.. and so don't give me bull that South Indians are hot n sxy...

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't you South, Central, and East Indians admit that you are nothing as compared to North West Indians.. Even your Bollywood is disproportionately represented by Punjabis or Khans (Pushtuns)... One Sri Devi, one Hema Malini and 1 Asin doesn't represent your billions of south indian population.. I have seen enough South Indians here in USA.. and so don't give me bull that South Indians are hot n sxy...

I come from Eastern India... am very dark too I think... and was thrice mistaken for a Swiss. At the same time, my friend from Haryana who was accompanying me all the while and is much fairer than I am, was mistaken for an African American.

In fact, I have seen people (Americans) mistaking some African Americans as blond Germans.

The shade of the skin is too temporary and depends on your location, and has its own beauty in its respect. But some people look more beautiful than the other because the face can never belie the character. And your kindness or your cunning will always show in your face. That is how some people become more attractive than some other.

How do you think can one shade/color be more attractive than the other?

Kangana Ranaut is from Himachal Pardesh (which is way up in the North) and what she is trying to imply that North West Indians are generally blessed with looks as compared to rest of Indians.. I have to agree with her.. (Pakistani is also on North West of India)

Ever heard of Javed Miandad, most Pakistanis are proud of. Doest look that much fair to me.

Back
Top Bottom