What's new

Mehreen Raja (PPP) saying MQM will release sex tape of Maryam Nawaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so disgusting.... nonsense and its not politics.... !!! :angry:

Maybe that the Altafs Political drone attack!

I highly doubt that you need to be a really insane and done to earth kind a person to do such an act

good start at least we have something from politicians other then looting corruption i hope soon they all release then . i would like to download them and save them :rofl:

kuch to mila jo mila us per shuker kero :cheers:

good start at least we have something from politicians other then looting corruption i hope soon they all release then . i would like to download them and save them :rofl:

Uncle jis hath mein tasbeeh honi chahiey us mein aap kiya pakarna chahtay hain :coffee:

:

OR Agar bhabhi neh pakall liya downloading or shuker karti too!!!!!!!!:butcher:

Uncle jis hath mein tasbeeh honi chahiey us mein aap kiya pakarna chahtay hain :coffee:

bhashan nhi chayee 60 saal main politics ne kya doya hai ab jo mil raha hai mujhy kabool hai :lol:

OR Agar bhabhi neh pakall liya downloading or shuker karti too!!!!!!!!

wo abhi apni ammi ke gher hai jaldi se ye kambakht upload ker deen before she come back :partay:

bijli hogi jo tu video dekhe ga na

chal kuch nahi mila bhaag ab :D

bijli hogi jo tu video dekhe ga na

chal kuch nahi mila bhaag ab :D

generator chala leen gay yaar tum upload karao aik bar dekhna hamara kam hai .IPAD main daal ker dekhy gay sara din :cheers:

Maryam is a youngster..Even if she had been naughty,it should be her private matter..
Releasing a private matter into Public domain is monstrosity of PPP,and shame on them for doing this.They are Blackmailing her father by this dirty political trick of theirs...
Above all she is not asking for votes as Bilawal,and i am sure there will be many sex tapes of Bilawal...

Maryam is a youngster..Even if she had been naughty,it should be her private matter..
Releasing a private matter into Public domain is monstrosity of PPP,and shame on them for doing this.They are Blackmailing her father by this dirty political trick of theirs...
Above all she is not asking for votes as Bilawal,and i am sure there will be many sex tapes of Bilawal...

bilawal ki baad main mujhy us ke assets dekhny ki itni jaldi nhi hai yaaar :partay:

generator chala leen gay yaar tum upload karao aik bar dekhna hamara kam hai .IPAD main daal ker dekhy gay sara din :cheers:

bhai petrol aur gas bhi nahi hai,

chal bhaag :lol:

naughty girl naughty girl :devil:

so much naughty, i like to see her naughtiness :devil:

Person who can't control his/her lust and fulfill it by illegal means is bound to get blackmailed by opportunists and don't deserved to hold public office where he/she has power to decide the fate of millions people.

By this definition sacking of CIA chief was every bit justified..if a man cannot keep his affair secret how can he seal information critical to national security.

By this definition sacking of CIA chief was every bit justified..if a man cannot keep his affair secret how can he seal information critical to national security.

Yeah it's 100% justified. Do you think otherwise?

I think it was because of the fear that he could be blackmailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom