What's new

Mehreen Raja (PPP) saying MQM will release sex tape of Maryam Nawaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
ye hey tu bari gatya harkat par istarhan woh loog jo in sab kay followers hain unko apnay in leadraan ke asal okaat nazar ajayege KAMAZKAM phir tu inkay pechay kutoon ke tarhan nahe baagaingay na he inkay pechay kutoon ke tarhan lareengay!

yaar sex or no sex everyone has their own private lives and i think there should be a limit to how much everyone is allowed to get involved into someone's personal life!

so what if our leaders have sex? it doesn't hurt us! what hurts us is their corruption & their ethnicity hatred they spread!

as for videos IF released i am sure some excuse will be made like MQM leader altaf hussain made excuse about his statements in india & about 12th may as well as amir liquat said his voice was dubbed in his GHALIB video! i am sure they will find an excuse to everything!

i say let our leaders have mass orgys but please stop them from raping our nation!

One thing I can say for sure is that Mehreen Raja would never be in a sex tape.

It is equivalent of a troll lying to get attention. She says MQM would release a tape. She is not a part of MQM. This is ghatiya politics. Reserve judgement until something actually happens.

yaar sex or no sex everyone has their own private lives and i think there should be a limit to how much everyone is allowed to get involved into someone's personal life!

so what if our leaders have sex? it doesn't hurt us! what hurts us is their corruption & their ethnicity hatred they spread!

as for videos IF released i am sure some excuse will be made like MQM leader altaf hussain made excuse about his statements in india & about 12th may as well as amir liquat said his voice was dubbed in his GHALIB video! i am sure they will find an excuse to everything!

i say let our leaders have mass orgys but please stop them from raping our nation!

Think of it if they dont get sex their mind becomes sealed and rotten due to frustation and they start behaving like altaf bhai..every leader should get some free sex, its a matter of national security. Mail order brides from Ukraine and Russia!

Hot topic on twitter after Mehreen Raja from PPP claimed in a show that MQM has a video of Marrayam Nawaz which will come online soon. I am shocked that we have come to this level. First I think its fake propoganda by PPP or MQM but if true i think this will be the worst thing which will happen in Pakistani politics and after this there will be vidoes , audio , pictures of every one every were.

Whats wrong with US ? were are going with all these. Despite PML.N has done same in past both against Benazir and Imran Khan but as a Pakistani i strongly condem that.
Dude what else do you expect from those who are mass murderers and street crime will sell their ####### for money they have destroyed this country and can do anything to harm this country

I see extreme hate for the best party in Pakistan by the Insaafaians in full flow. And their leader will then beg us to form an assembly :)

Dude what else do you expect from those who are mass murderers and street crime will sell their ####### for money they have destroyed this country and can do anything to harm this country

Propaganda, from Punjab, not Karachi, no idea of what happens here, should I list more bullet points?

I see extreme hate for the best party in Pakistan by the Insaafaians in full flow. And their leader will then beg us to form an assembly :)

Propaganda, from Punjab, not Karachi, no idea of what happens here, should I list more bullet points?

Why bother :coffee:

LOL, politics is so weird in Pakistan, looks like all of the politicians had a giant orgy before joining politics.

Imran Khan ko badnaam karne chale the apni bachi ko karwa bethe. .

Hot topic on twitter after Mehreen Raja from PPP claimed in a show that MQM has a video of Marrayam Nawaz which will come online soon. I am shocked that we have come to this level. First I think its fake propoganda by PPP or MQM but if true i think this will be the worst thing which will happen in Pakistani politics and after this there will be vidoes , audio , pictures of every one every were.

Whats wrong with US ? were are going with all these. Despite PML.N has done same in past both against Benazir and Imran Khan but as a Pakistani i strongly condem that.

Moral speech aside - gimme link when it's released, Just for general knowledge and critical analysis :angel:

Moral speech aside - gimme link when it's released, Just for general knowledge and critical analysis :angel:

astaghfirullah.jpg
:coffee:

Person who can't control his/her lust and fulfill it by illegal means is bound to get blackmailed by opportunists and don't deserved to hold public office where he/she has power to decide the fate of millions people.

Maryam Nawaz is a human and if she had sex is this the 8th ajooba of the world?
And after all it is her personal affair!

what third class level MQM has come to! Shame on them and their supporters!

I love this hypocrisy How a extremist is a liberal .

Person who can't control his/her lust and fulfill it by illegal means is bound to get blackmailed by opportunists and don't deserved to hold public office where he/she has power to decide the fate of millions people.

L O L you are talking about Pakistani Politicians These people are known to sell their souls to the devil for Money and more power having said that what she did behind closed doors is between her and her God.

Maybe that the Altafs Political drone attack!

L O L you are talking about Pakistani Politicians These people are known to sell their souls to the devil for Money and more power having said that what she did behind closed doors is between her and her God.

No - my comment were for those who are justifying that unethical/illegal acts committed behind the doors by leader has no impact on general people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom