What's new

‘Mega-film’ on 1971 war planned

Nice development. Can they please add an item number starring Katrina Kaif and Priyanka Chopra just before the attack to make it more...... aaho! :D

**** Star Sunny Leone is the new item girl & she should be given the oppurtunity :lol:

who doesnt like indian masala films.

:lol: funny sunny deol can just uproot a big tree with one hand

I think you haven't seen movies of Rajnikanth!! Rajnikanth can do the impossible :lol: Watch the song below for a sample

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh ic...But any way...I am not playing with words ...rather i presented facts that no one in BD cares...but again my criticism for any step in my country does not provide you the right to use bad words...and wash away the sinister work that pakistan has done in BD 1971....Any way...posters with civic sense always plays around with word so that we want to behave in a proper way in a international foroum.....Being civic is tough unlike you to throwaway some bad words without any reason...
there was no BD then nor did we did anything it was just yr after war propaganda.

better than Border? I do not think they can make. I will be more interested if they make spy films :)

@kobiraaz @kalu_miah aapka kya kehna hai iss news ko lekar?

Going to be a disaster...

we follow different versions of 1971......

if Indian Army is highlighted, it will be disliked by Bangladeshi viewers.....

in fact there are 10-12 1971 movies made in Bangladesh, cant recall a single indian character....

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wastage of time and money...At this point of time..No one in BD really gives a iota of respect for contribution of India towards their indepence...So why would India always want to drag itself to 1971....

I think the classic example of good contribution of India is Afghanistan....See India is not involved at any point of time militarily in that nation...So faith and response of the people is positive....But if i think about BD, Sri Lanka and Maldavies....things are completely opposite...In this aspect, I really like the approch of Japan and to some extent China...

You will find very few people and nation except China who are really have some bitterness to modern day Japan...

Obviously or else it wont make a single penny in India to please their minds.

Now its the right time to put a complete ban on indian movies in Pakistan.

Unfortunately many of your country men and especially women will be against it...

India and Awami League making a 1971 war movie will not help clear any of the propaganda, instead it will be continuation of the propaganda. The full truth about 1971 has not been established, both sides that fought the war engaged in propaganda and its still on going.

What I would like to see instead is a UN sponsored investigation with cooperation from 3 countries to uncover as much details of this war as possible so history can be set straight. Only then, after the facts have been sufficiently established, can there be any reasonably good movie made based on facts.

Historical movies based on facts can be good for historical education for all people, but movies based on propaganda and unsubstantiated facts are useless and its only use can be political propaganda by India and Awami League.

i wouldnt appreciate a musical in the middle of an artillery barrage

Don't you know if a girl cries in a song her boyfriend/ fiance/ husband is going to be dead by the end of the movie. but before dying he will show her photo to his best mate who will then avenge his death by killing 10 enemy soldiers

Story of the movie : India will be the knight in shining armour who saves damsel bangladesh from ze evil pakistani dragon :P

st_george_and_the_dragon.jpg

u dont live here but we do now let lost.

???????? Then why are our producers selling movies to Pakistan??? Show business is harsh and unforgiving, if you dont make profit in a specific market, you are not gonna sell your stuff there, but since the demand is high in Pak, we keep selling it.

Demand and supply, as simple as that, I dont have to live there, I only have to know about this basic rule.

???????? Then why are our producers selling movies to Pakistan??? Show business is harsh and unforgiving, if you dont make profit in a specific market, you are not gonna sell your stuff there, but since the demand is high in Pak, we keep selling it.

Demand and supply, as simple as that, I dont have to live there, I only have to know about this basic rule.

Thats because of that Aman ki Asha umeed by our army. I was just gesture of good will, but as now its not working so dont expect a lot in long run.,

Back
Top Bottom