What's new

‘Mega-film’ on 1971 war planned

How many items songs the movie will have?

trailer is just out

dance_cats.gif

koi yaha aaha naache naache........

koi waha aaha naache naache........

who doesnt like indian masala films.

:lol: funny sunny deol can just uproot a big tree with one hand

Hmm understandbly the Masala will be yours and foes will be us.

just joking, don't take it seriously... how about ulala ulala song remix ....

first 3 minutes of the movie itself

Last edited by a moderator:
Why play with words why not write it directly that no bengali gives a **** to india.

HAHAHA i got yr point sir....:rofl:

Oh ic...But any way...I am not playing with words ...rather i presented facts that no one in BD cares...but again my criticism for any step in my country does not provide you the right to use bad words...and wash away the sinister work that pakistan has done in BD 1971....Any way...posters with civic sense always plays around with word so that we want to behave in a proper way in a international foroum.....Being civic is tough unlike you to throwaway some bad words without any reason...

This movie will also be a crap piece of junk!

Because our own industry was pathetic. Anyways, now the Urdu-dubbed Hollywood blockbusters are making their way into Pakistani cinemas and many people prefer watching the original in English as well.

What?? :woot:

Films made by EVIL AMERICA??? :D

Indian movies are crap piece of junk!

sach-sach bata......

akhri JUNK picture konsi dekhi tuney?? :azn:

actually i prefer good old james bond..not .u.s and u.s.s.r butwith india and pakistan..:devil:

What?? :woot:

Films made by EVIL AMERICA??? :D

Most of the cinema-goers aren't into the whole hate-America thing much.

But thanks to recent anti-US "rallies" in Karachi, 3 cinemas were left badly damaged in the main Saddar area. All that shouting and naraybaazi made them thirsty so they didn't mind stealing American softdrinks from local stores either. So much confused principles, no?

Back
Top Bottom